Wealth requirement for sex/gf

All jokes aside how much money do you realistically need for a girl like this? I'm 19 years old with a 130k networth and I'm really into girls like this. I'm a KHV dateless though. Is there a general wealth requirement by age in order to get a gf or regularly have sex?

depends on how attractive you are

girls like that are cheap attention whores

you need about 200 bux
then your taste will mature and you will not like women like this anymore

So in OP's case, there's not enough money in the world?

if you have to ask this you’re gonna have a bad time

All joking aside, girls like this fuck broke chads who bring drugs to a music festival. She'll only care about your money when she grows out of the quirky hair dye shit and is used up.

None, even niggers can fuck that

You already have all the tools you need to be successful, all you need to be is YOU.

I don't understand why people keep making thosr threads.
If you're a19 y-o KHV autist, money is definately not the reason why you ain't getting laid

you dumb motherfucker, money isn't gonna help you with that
get some charisma and dress decently

that ugly bitch fucks for molly

it's a woman lol they don't come with price tags

she is like 90% make up, you have already made it, you just need approach and start up conversation & keep it flowing. hope you like drama

/thread

For that one? A beer

and disgusting attitude

Should be free, maybe take her around town for a night spend like $50

Girls like this are whores

real talk op
you don't need any money for that you need personality and looks.
step one figure out a goal and start working towards it.
step 2 spend 1k on good clothes, workout and actually try to improve yourself.
step 3 girls will fall into your path in life if youre on a good one, they don't fall into the path you're on when you self loathe at home alone in your parents basement

At least the sex is good

This

If you're ugly, then it depends. Girls care a lot more about other qualities besides looks. Are you caring, smart, rich, fit, or a combination qualities that would make her attracted to you? It all depends on the combination and amount of things that are attractive. But in general a nice personality, fit body, and drive would help.

You don’t need money to get girls. Just confidence and humor. You can have no job, no money, no car, no place, and still get girls if you’re confident and funny. Easy.

How much does a bag of heroin cost?

Literally no money. Give her a blunt and some cheap vodka and that's a wrap.

Any girl who has sex with more than one male is a whore.

THIS, you have to guess just don't offer too much

>people who were born in 1999, (19 y/o) are now allowed to post on Veeky Forums

40 dollars for 0.5 gram of black tart

literally just high self-worth and unbending intrinsic value. she's more insecure than you could ever be, surprising as that sounds

People saying you need looks are ignorant. Ugly, out of shape dudes can get almost any girl if they’re confident and funny. You see it all the time.

I guess I'm not super ugly, pic related is me. A female has never flirted with me or shown interest in me though. I thought having a high networth for my age would help buy it hasn't done anything.

What do you mean how much money do you realistically need for my girlfirend? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

try smiling, and uh ditching the playstation shirt wtf are you doing man

get a modern haircut, delete that shirt, smile

Smile, burn every article of clothing that has a graphic on it.

you look like you have $50
go get a good hair cut and good fitting clothes op and a nice watch

>imagine choking out that slut while face fucking her

Damn

Spend your time going to places with parties, and spent time talking to girls and esclate. Your young money doesnt matter girls are fickle creatures wholl fuck a guy when they feel real good at a club/bar/feastival/party but make you wait if ya wanna date ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shirt is fine if you smile, act confident, joke around, and act like you give no shits. If you are too self-conscious people will get that vibe.

this guy fucks

What's wrong with the shirt? It doesn't look weird, and it's comfortable.

Senpai is right. To fuck girls like this you need a 6/10 body and sauce. One with sauce may easily obtain this.

Yup, I know many of these types of girls and this is incredibly true
She'll be ready for you after she's been around the block, done all her drugs, and then decides she's ready to settle down and get smart

bud it looks like you got it with a subscription to GamePro, just looks lazy and idk, not-cool nerdy

if you don't' know whats wrong with the shirt delete this thread and become a monk because you'll be a virgin forever

It's vidya game shit senpai, stop being a nerd, you were blessed with this new money and be happy. Grow up, get big, go outside and better yourself user. Ditch the hobbies like viyda that don't provide anything to your life.

What you're going to want to do is the following:
1. Take care of your skin, wash your face etc.
2. Get a hair cut
3. Start lifting 3x a week, or barring that pushups, crunchers and pullups
4. Ditch the graphic tees. I know you like them, but it screams beta
5. Smile, practice confidence

#5 is the hardest part, but I promise if you do 1-4 it'll be a lot easier.

You can do it user

way to muh makeup, you dont want to see her after a shower^^
but to anser your question , you dont need fucking money for girls^^ just talk to them, spend time with em, mkae sex, get married, try to get away from her, get a baby, wish back the times when you wrote on Veeky Forums about how much money you need for girls

and work on your mind NOW to stop overvaluing women. they're just people, many are retarded, all have vaginas. many are hot for a time, all get old

this is hard to grasp when ur younger but be awesome, don't give a fuck and do your own thing. they'll start following you around it's just how it works man

You need to be a nigger.

>he believes girls act rational
First error
300 bucks if you can fullfill her sexually and show respect with her and other mans

if you are 19 years old, your second error is don't visualize the problem correctly, you think that get a girl is an activity itself, when sexuality is inherent and present in every human activity, put this together with the relationship between culture and status in human groups, so it's not about money, or dating, so don't give a fuck about it, simply start fucking your mind with alcohol and drugs with other people, and girls will come alone to you, but you will not get nothing staying night at Veeky Forums.

Your looks are your personality, your personality is your looks.

Yeah, you can tell that this girl is pretty shallow. Have really nice muscles--but not too bulky-- a beautiful head of wild hair, a badass personality (maybe a few tats), and have a beautiful face. No money required, she'll fuck you on a dirty mattress in a squat. But you have to be killer hot--maybe remind her of a celebrity she had a crush on 3 years ago--and it helps to piss off her dad. You probably can't buy such a girl, because she's priceless and has a complicated low self-esteem, and she's heavily indoctrinated by propaganda--hence the fashionable green hair.

just start lifting desu and then download tinder.. you're white and i'm assuming not a manlet

>t. ethnicfag living in NA

Nope. No, no, no.
Just fucking get some confidence up ya. If you don't try, you won't get. You can't expect to have double d pectoral muscles and just, suddenly, be landing 10's. I've been handsome, and I've been ugly. I've been fat, and I've been thin. Lower your standards for a while, get used to how women are; They're a different species. Just understand that they're not actually that scary. You can talk to them. They can be very interesting. You can be too. It's all about learning, not fawning.

Smile bro, literally all you need to do.

Why do you want the girl in your pic? The way she looks. Why do you want more money? So you can buy an apartment that looks good and a car that looks good and clothes that looks good so you can attract a girl that looks good.

Everything in the world is about looks.

I met a girl like that many years ago when I had less than $100 to my name. We stole shit together, sold and did drugs, fucked so many times every day.

When I had nothing to lose I could do no wrong. Now that I have money and a future I am alone and miserable. Good luck kid

THIS. SO TRUE. LMAO.

Haircut, dress sharp, DONT smile like cuck
If you try to impress with money, 130k is pointless. I got solid net worth, but live frugal, it has literally no effect.
130k AND owning a real estate other than cuckshed would make it.

Buy an 8ball of coke and let her do lines off your dick all night. Should cost you bout $120

also go to Veeky Forums and get some clothes.

For her? About 20 mg of meth.

just get plain tees user and do not wear unwashed. buy new ones regularly don't wear other old clothes either

>All jokes aside how much money do you realistically need for a girl like this?

0? bitch looks homeless
are you literally retarded?

like others have said, your problem is how you present yourself

dress nice, get a good haircut, smile

it'll serve you better than your money ever did

A nice apartment, clothes, and car aren't necessarily just about looks, it's also about status. Plenty of expensive clothes that make you look like you're high status also look shit or just bland for their price.

Looks are important but you're kinda overstating their value. Fat old men can have hot young 10s because they have status.

get into relationship with someone who accepts you as you are, don't give a fuck what others think if you like the girl do it, if you're not happy with yourself work on your looks etc., there's nothing you can lose and you'll only gain shit ton of experience and more confidence so you can smash whores like this in the future

This fuckugly whore deserves nothing but a punch in the face for not learning how to do her makeup properly when she was fucking 13

fucking disgusting whore

do people actually think like this?

I want more money so that I can do more things, see more of the world, eat more great food, have more experiences

not to just fill my life up with garbage so that I can "look good."

>giving an agressive expression/acting into the entirely wrong context
That's like wearing a "i'm completely insecure" sign

listen to this guy
>roasties, not even once

this is what you can get in the USA based on your income. this is indisputable so please dont even try:

all incomes are annual incomes given in USD

0-20k: literal incel or you fuck 1-3's/10
20-40k: 3-4's/10
40-70k: 4-5's/10
70-90k: 5-6's/10
90-120k: 6-7's/10
120-180k: 7-8's/10
180-250k: 7-8's/10, maybe a 9 if youre lucky
250k-1m: 8-9's/10
1m+: 9-10's/10

now stop posting this thread and asking this question

>broke chads who bring drugs to a music festival.
can you blame them though. Their peak time match up. The hight of her value is in her teens, and guys just wanna get laid.

I wish i had the ball to do this shit when i was in high school

Also, if you live in the country, go to the city and bag some hood rats. Ghetto pussy.

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you have a vibe. There's something in your eyes that is off. You are the polar opposite of carefree. Which probably is why you think love can be purchased. Look at that girl you like, what does green hair mean? She's looking for something adventurous, something new and not mundane. She wants to be a carefree young person, before her obviously bad skin gets the best of her. Your head is all wrong, you need to go have fun without thinking of women at all. But realistically, girls like that will always be off-limits to you unless you drastically change your lifestyle--even if you do, she looks painfully shallow and has a type, and brother you are not it. I'm only saying this, because I was into girls like this when I was your age and was shot down by every single one. I was much happier when I moved on to my actual type--husky russian ladies that could break you in two with one arm. This is the kind of girl that dates musicians and men with throbbing sexual energy. Men who are enigmatic and the best mixture of Nordic and Mediterranean--and also the occasional big black dude. Move on, you will be happy later--or at least you'll understand one day.

anyone got more pics of her

Its over

>look at my id color
Still think I'm criticizing chads?

I think a strong magnet might work OP

>meme beard
>cap back
>100% of tattoos are visible with a tanktop
>dime-a-dozen tatoos consisting of;
a pirate /sailor sleeve
some ugly bird
a diamond
a rad skull
a snake wrapped around a sword
>nipple ring
>a necklace with a bullet
>shirtless to showoff ottermode
>backpack with flashy yellow straps

My God. You can't have that many "hip" stuff. Looks way too tryhard. With his hat straight and no nipple ring, I wouldn't be triggered one bit by the guy. But this is too much

it really goes to show how much makeup does for girls.

>join a gym asap
>get a new haircut (try to just buzz it, it should go well with the shape of your head)
>I hope you don't wear that shirt in public

Can you post a pic in which you're smiling?

>all these newfags never seen this pic before
Not going to respond to all of you, but you should all kys

Cindy starfall?

wtf are you talking about retard?

>I guess I'm not super ugly, pic related is me.
You ARE super ugly.

You need Zero wealth. There are hordes of desperate career women in their 30s you can sponge off. When she starts pushing you for kids dump her and move on to the next one.

I've been poor my entire life and been banging 6 to 8s for the last 23 years.

Cut your hair. The shirt is fine. Go to the gym and put on about 20lbs of mass.

You aren’t ugly but you could definitely use some size.

Honestly that girls not unattainable. She’s not even that great. Oily a f skin, eyes look weird, and based on the hair she isn’t exactly going to Princeton.

I’d say $50 for a gram and a few beers.

$5, fucking trashy af.

>depends on how attractive you are
There is more to attractiveness than your looks. And by the fact that you are making this thread, posting in here, what your saying, etc. I would say you are not attractive.

*you're
Wow.

youre in luck op, i used to talk to natalie (girl in your pic) on snapchat. shes slutty and into hard drugs, percings, tats, and feminism. 130k is more than enough to get a girl like this.

I impress people and i have 4K in my bank

STOP POSTING THIS /R9K/ DOG SHIT ON THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU PATHETIC INCEL AUTISTS FOR FUCKS SAKE

STOP POSTING THIS /R9K/ DOG SHIT ON THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU PATHETIC INCEL AUTISTS FOR FUCKS SAKE

$0, I had a 6/10 gf with a nice bod living at my moms with no job. You just need enough money to do stuff with them. If you want a gf be funny/charismatic/confident and fuck them good, don't worry so much about money.

>6/10
>good
KEK