Highest ROI coins by 2019

Pick two, and only two, coins that will yield the highest returns by the end of 2018, and explain why.

No

fucking hell, you coin fags have ruined Veeky Forums!

neo eth, not going to bother explaining

ACT and PFR
PFR = passive income on a average product
ACT is a coin not seen by the west much atm, but is made to be forked. Lots of forks = lots of free coins

JNT
DYOR

html

OMG
LINK

All shitcoins will not recover from the coming multi month bear market

XLM
LINK

VEN

ZIL.
Scalability. Enterprise adoption of crypto requires much higher transaction speeds, they have an actual working blockchain (set to launch mainnet this year) which utilizes sharding to achieve 2,400tx/sec.

LINK
REQ

TRX, BBT, TAU, OCN, STK

unironically this. it will blow every other coin out of the water.

Hard to say desu senpai
my guess xml(ibm), ada if they have working product(not just fucking wallet) btc(bildeberg) dont think eth(scalability issues) im forgetting another

ENG
HPB

Not even a competition, JNT

CHBT and 1EX

ADA 10x to $4 eoy. Reached $1.26 ath and top 10 coin without a fucking product. This shit will skyrocket when they show something this year.

Nimiq (normanbux) and Agoras (the future)

Oooh a patrician choice. I’ve been holding this bad boy since WBB

PRL - Bruno Block is Satoshi
LINK - Sergay to the moon

Link is vaporware fake meme coin

Stratis - you saw what ICOs did for eth, now think of a company that sells blockchains to companies and it's done in a language programmers actually use. Also, Tumblebit.

Eth and btc. Because of market dominance. They aren't the best tech but they have the most users/best developers (by a long shot). I've been known to throw a few hundred bucks on alts but never any size. 98% of alts will go to 0$. You have been warned.