Friendly chad here. talk to me about your roastie problems user, i'll help you out...

friendly chad here. talk to me about your roastie problems user, i'll help you out. we can talk crypto too if you'd like.

Post a pic of the last girl you fucked

my gf is married to another guy, but he doesn't know she's my gf. what do?

how do i meet more grills

im 22 out of college working a 9-5. i go to the gym then go home

I'll be taking over this thread since OP is a gigantic fag.
pic related
You must duel to the death.
Just be yourself.

She's my intern and she's literally perfect. Flirts with me all day, gives me hugs and presses her breasts right up against me. But she's my intern.

Pic isn't her but looks like her.

Well post a pic a girl you actually fucked

intern shintern. make an excuse to celebrate w happy hour drinks, feed her alcohol and drugs, then fuck her stupid brains out

you already know what you're gonna do, just get on with it.

The guy in that film was a pathetic loser

You must wait for at least 2 years accumulating a harem of girls you reject one by one before making her your wife.

wait, that wasnt OP, was it? i thought he was asking advice

Enjoy getting fired for not controlling your dick not worth it my man, there’s lots of young chicks running around my office as well but I can already see the HR nightmare that would follow.

In past decades a lot of marriages started from office romance.

Does her name start with H

excuses to avoid potential rejection from those young cuties. if youre a good lay and everything is consensual, why would HR get involved

do you live in a major city or college town? should be bars and shit to go out to. you go out to bars or clubs to meet girls.

do not fuck the women in your place of employment. firm rule. do not fuck interns especially. keep her contact info and reach out after she's not your intern (unless you're giving her a job)

OP is offering Chad advises
I'm asking for a pic of a girl he fucked, to confirm he's a chad and not some average Joe that fucks 6s and 7s from tinder

chads don't know what we go through and their advice is always something that would work well for a chad. and they think if we just follow that advice it will work for us too. it wont

here's your advice kids: you're fucked, or rather won't be fucked. so get used to that

>banging teenage qt's for a decade
>loser
pick one kid

Op rejected pic related

A true Chad isn't dumb enough to face dox a real fuckee. Don't be a dumb ass. Chad 2 has joined the talk, what do you nerds want to know? I'll try and find time to answer whilst I do 1 arm pull ups.

this is a beta mentality. if you didn't have this mentality you would instantly do a lot better with women. you are supposed to unironically believe that you are a chad.

worst chad advice ive ever seen. what if these dudes dont have friends to go out w, you tell em to just solo it to a bar? fuck that. i personally get 80% of my pussy by chatting girls up at target, no joke. if a cutie catches youre eye, you get 3 secs to comment on literally anything (best is the first genuine attribute that grabs your attention) and then try to get her number for a coffee ir drink sometime later. i also make any excuse to go to target for anything a just roam around for a while

need to see face but nice bod

So the face is that matters, here she is. In (((orbit)))

>what if these dudes dont have friends to go out w, you tell em to just solo it to a bar?
yep. that's how you get good at interacting with women. make it as uncomfortable and awkward as possible. repeat until you are desensitized.

we are cahming and we are cahming in wayes

I'm getting cold shouldered on txt msgs.

I was taking her on ski trips and dates but then I left on a trip and after that she's acting cunty.

what do?

i know, thanks chad, but i've got beta face. having a round jawline means instant rejection by all women within microseconds of her even glancing in your direction. i'm genetically beta, not learned beta, it's a thing.

however there are a lot of betas that are just learned betas who could do a lot better if they took that advice. it all depends on the jawline really

>make it as uncomfortable and awkward as possible
thats not going to work. if someone has a phobia of elevators you dont lock them in an elevator and tell them to get over it, you acclimate them to their fear and make them brave enough to ignore that irrational fear. same w women, start w complimenting 3 a day and just walking away, next engage in conversation w a secual undertone to it knowing you can walk away at any time you get too uncomfortable or awkward, next you push through w the goal to get the number, then youre on your way to ignoring the anxiety that comes w approaching attrative women or walking into a bar solo and approaching whoever you want to chat up.

you have zero chance with your current mentality. you have a higher chance with the mentality i am suggesting. your choice. if you were a fundamentally arrogant, fiery, brash, loud person you would land a decent woman regardless of your face.

when chad acts like that it's charming. when betaface acts like a pretend chad it's just cringeworthy.

also by now i hate women anyways so i dont even want to talk to them. i'm bitter off without women

women dont generally care about looks which is why you see fat dudes w beautiful women. the confidence is what is attracting those women to fat dudes, not their jawline

charming isnt the right word, its self-righteous. chads believe the arrogant shit they say is true which why it works. when you try and project that you have to believe the shit you talk is true or it will come off as cringeworthy

Why do you refer to women as 'roasties' then get pissed off when they don't respect you?

Anyone who uses derogatory terms deserves to be treated like shit.

weak bait

who tf is talking about respect? lel were talking about fucking bitches. do you think the term bitch is derogatory?

Shuffle is shit tier anime though.

Give us an example, user. Also I'd never be able to pull this off without feeling like some kind of super creep.

I'm a baldcel. I used to slay but I can't for obvious reasons. Transplant wasn't good enough gonna get another one. What do? Suicide? Suduku?

Your mom is a shit tier anime.

theres non roastie women

I'd like to see you call a woman a bitch to her face; you are only a keyboard tough guy. Enjoy your 'roasties'.

beard and lift is the best you can do user. just gotta own it. prevent further loss with propecia. wait for the cure, unironically shouldn't be too far away.

women do care about looks, just not in the way that you think. a guy can be good looking by objective standards while still lacking the hormonal markers of high test levels in the facial strcuture. you can be physically ugly while still being physically attractive. men dont often think in these terms and with women the selection happens subconsciously so they don't notice either. but studies have already proven its a thing, and that my classic beta face is hopeless

kevin hart, a literal manlet who gets made fun of for his height 24/7, can pull any bitch i could easily. why? if what you're saying is true then he should be completely fucked. it's about mentality and confidence

women care about looks the same way guys care about personality (when were looking for someone to fuck/not necessarily for gf material) in that our looks are the cherry on top to girls like their personality is the cherry on top for us. but ofcourse if you are traditionally ugly youre going to have to do alot more work just like an ugly fat girl is gunna have to do more work to get an attractive guy. but it boils down to confidence and the amount of power you can project in any situation you are put in.

>kevin hart
his jawline is solid though, just checked.
also celebs make terrible examples since their lives are so faked, just saying, also the fame and money yeah. but even without the fame and money he could still get laid since his face has a normal human jawline.

i have no interest in projecting power and confidence. i have no power or confidence and faking it isnt possible since it only works if you believe it. and i have no reasonto believe it as i am all around substandard.

You don't have to be a chad to be banging, but you probably do need to be realistic with your target range. So start banging your best option. THen more chicks will follow.

If you're not getting laid, their spidey sense can detect it. It may be subconscious, and they may not be able to pinpoint why, but they won't want to fuck you. There are millions of years of evolution at play at the subconscious level.

Chicks have a certain hive mind to them; and don't like taking risks. If no chick is banging you, then she doesn't want to be the first. Chicks like you better if another chick has already vetted you as a potential mate and fuckworthy. And they can tell if you're getting regular pussy. This is why 15% of the dudes are fucking 85% of the pussy. Not necessarily because they're Chads, but because they started banging, and then enjoyed the windfall that follows. Try not to go below your own personal 5 of 10, but find a slump buster and start banging your best option.

How do you land at least a grenade slump buster? Figure out a way to have self confidence. Not arrogance, which will be perceived as accommodation for a personal shortcoming, but confidence. Hit the gym, buy some new clothes, get a haircut, shave, shower, whatever. You have to think you're cool. She's not going to think you're cool if you don't. Spidey sense will detect that too. Start a little below what your looking for points-wise if you have to, practice, build some confidence, and work your way up the ladder. You'll surprise yourself, user.

Fucking faggot. Jawline has nothing to do with it. Kevin Hart just has a masculine face and personality, and a masculine jaw. You can have a shit retracted jaw and garner 10x more respect from everybody because of your masculinity than some fucking twink. If you're really worried about it OP, then just run a few cycles of juice, or get on TRY.

TRT + aromasin + proviron to increase free test. Thank me later.

good tips user. chad approves

if im not commenting on something specific like something their wearing or something in the general vicinity like what they are looking at in the isle, my go to line is wow/omg youre the hottest girl ive seen in the last # hours (# depending on how hot she is) and that will get one of two reactions. either taken as a compliment which you just move on to asking if they have a bf, or insulted that you dont consider them hotter in which case ill say something cheeky like i was on instagram earlier and saw a girl post a pic of her tits popping w an inspiration caption underneath. whats important is youre posture, dont go directly up to her but say it over your shoulder as your passing by almost as if its a second thought and you just impulsively compliment her w you body language saying you might leave at any moment. ofcourse it takes practice but its fun to say dumb shit to people you will likely never see again

Probably the majority of chicks I've been out with, made out with, seen naked or banged, I met at random times in the middle of the day. In the hallway, at a store. Talk to every girl you meet. Feel her out. Try to make her laugh. If your getting any green lights at all, ask her out in a non-threatening way. Lunch is my favorite, because it only lasts an hour; she's more likely to say yes, and you can bail if you need too. Initial contact though, should mostly be in-and-out in a few minutes. If you don't get any results, don't take it personal, and try again. She's probably a lezzer, or too dumb to get your humor. Move on. It's a volume game. Sitting and sweating over the barrista at Starbucks, and being chicken shit to talk to her will never get anywhere. Keep them off pedestals.

jawline is everything
it's not enough on its own, but it gets your foot in the door. without the jaw no woman is opening that door even a crack. calling me a faggot wont change that. and facial structure is set during puberty so it's too late

My god dude lay off the jawline. What Chad is saying is right. You are just so busy focusing on your minor imperfections. Women can pick up on that lack of confidence. That is your problem. Not your fucking jaw you fucking retard.

That's what I love about them high school girls man

>my go to line is wow/omg youre the hottest girl ive seen in the last # hours (# depending on how hot she is)
not bad. the hotter she is the less hours you should say.

>either taken as a compliment which you just move on to asking if they have a bf
never ask this wtf

>whats important is youre posture, dont go directly up to her but say it over your shoulder as your passing by almost as if its a second thought and you just impulsively compliment her w you body language saying you might leave at any moment. ofcourse it takes practice but its fun to say dumb shit to people you will likely never see again
this. how you say more important than what

women can fuck right off. can they pick up on that? i hope they can. i'm not doing tricks to impress cunts, i'll leave that to the dogs. enjoy your pussy

No, not even close. Ive seen twinks with great jawlines. Its about masculinity, once you are 21+ (even before that because that a what the hottest girls like the most) Strong facial structure is inportant, coupled with true confidence, NOT cephalometric analysis you fucking cuck.

You wanna know why you don't get laid? You are managing to piss us off with your "oh no my jaw is faggy" bullshit. Fuck you. If you are pissing us of you must be seriously fucking insufferable to women. Hope your jaw can handle dicks cause that's all it's good for.

>taking it all this seriously
you have much to learn user

He must be young...nobody when you're 15 cares about being masculine. He's right, when you're a kid, jawline is important. When you grow older it doesn't matter how sharp your jawline is lol, looking like and acting like a man is 10x more important and you obviously have no real life or real women experience if you can't see that.

it's all about the jawline thats just life. don't be mad, you still earned all that pussy with your masculine confidence etc, but without the jawline all of that confidence would be like a speedboat stuck in a swimming pool, all the power in the world and you still couldn;t get anywhere. without that jaw you are nothing to women, you are dirt or friend material at best.

it doesnt have to be sharp it just has to be normal and not round. betas have wide eyes and round jaws, women have evolved to ignore such males. you can't break that conditioning. it's ingrained. any man with a round jawline that has a gf she's either fat and cheating on him or he's rich and she's attractive and cheating on him

Both of those methods work actually.

You either dip your toes into the pool first or jump in. Both work.

I hope he's just young and inexperienced. Cause this dude is making me want to go full bully and kick his ass. I'm no alpha but holy fuck this guy manages to bring this out of me through a fucking anonymous message board.

top fucking lel couldnt agree more

first question i ask is always if they have a bf, if they do i move on or straight up say im into you so how bout you give me your number and ill check on you in six months to see if youre single. if they are single they know im interested plus feel slightly inadequate for not being taken, to which i make it a point to say "im into them and want to get a coffee or drink bc i think you are the type of girl to get scooped up by some asshole quickly" makes them feel wanted and like im saving them from dumb assholes bc im a charming attractive guy thats honest. but i can see why guys might shy away from asking that question but idgaf

Hey. My wrists are a little thin compared to the rest of my arms. Should I just throw in the towel now?

This is like 7.5/10 advice. Could be better, but it's a good start for people with no experience.

To add on to it: the more "plausible" the situation is the bigger advantage you have. For example if you're sitting in class beside a chick and you start talking to her it's just normal, cool, non creepy. Same with bars.

However, if you're like that other dude just walking around target trying to chat up girls, it's slightly less genuine. If it works for him, respect. But it is a lot harder it you do not come off genuine. You have to actually be interested in the girls.

I personally love interacting with women. More so than men, actually.

no, it's just the jaw
a fundemental flaw

So you’re telling me LeafyIsHere gets laid with that extremely deformed face?

God what people will say when they're anonymous.

>I'm at a disadvantage so I'm gonna hate on everyone else under the guise of realism

Go back to sluthate bro...you can hang out with your wannabe twink posse there. Oh yeah, go ahead and screenshot this and show them how deluded I am. My jawline is fucking shit and my chin is retracted, but I'm masculine and I get compliments from women all the time because I'm smooth and don't look like a twink. I'm not trying to cope that my jawline sucks, yeah I have a strong jaw/square chin that's important but my facial structure is shit and it doesn't fucking matter. You can spot weak person just by looking at them. Join the military or something and harden up if you're actually worried.

i'm only hating on the people that deny that jawline matters

This thread just proves that chads are incapable of giving advice on women to non-chads. They just don't fucking get it.

Chad, post your favorite virgin/chad meme.

Pic related mine from Veeky Forums

>I personally love interacting with women. More so than men, actually.

you know how i know youre gay?

like i said, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, as long as you have the jaw. if you have even a vaguely have decent jaw and the confidence to back it up you should be fine. if you had my jaw nothing would matter and you would just be terribly unattractive at a level so deep nothing you did could reverse it.

but then again there are always bisexual women. the only women who have ever even been vaguely attrcated to me were bisexuals. but i dont care because women are shit people anyways

exactly right. btw im not just wandering around target looking to chat up girls im there to buy shit (mainly jugs of arizona green tea) and if i happen to catch eyes w a pretty young thing ill comment on something im genuinely interested in, which like you said is important w this type of approach, or ill go w that default line i mentioned earlier which ofcourse is slightly creepy but who cares youre trying to fuck her which is hard to do without being a little bit creepy. but in her world she can tell her friends "i met a guy at target/bookstore while i way buying eyeliner/book" or whatever and in their dumb head thats like the start of a fucking romcom movie as opposed to meeting at a bar which doesnt have that same spontaneous 'it was meant to happen' vibe girls look for

You own it man! You don’t need hair to get girls.

My god man. Post a pic of yourself. If your jaw is as bad as you say I will concede in this argument. Censor your eyes if you want. You got me curious on your jaw.

he's right
the only thing you need is an angled jawline

Everything matters...literally fucking everything. Does that mean you should put yourself down over it? I'm Eastern European (in Canada) with an exotic name and most of the girls I've fucked have either made fun of my name at the start or didn't take me seriously.

They'd only fucked Paul's, John's, Kyle's, and Ryan's before me.

You better look like you got your jaw removed after 20 years of chewing tobacco for all this complaining though.

what about the advice ive given isnt actionable or make sense, genuinely? clear it up bc i do want to give good advice bc i was a beta/fake chad in highschool that got no pussy and turned it around. my self-esteem was so low at one point it was high bc i didnt give a fuck anymore, who could possibly say/think something worse than what ive already thought about myself y'know and thats where my i dont give a fuck attitude came from, that and listening to patrice oneal, that man is a goat w this shit and his philosophy is absolutely genius

and your jaw is probably fine. its amazing the shortcomings a person with a normal jawline can overcome and still get laid.

move on.

guys i think the jaw guy is onto something...

i know a guy in LA who got chin implants. drowning in pussy. literally he unironically died from aids. :/

Can you post your jawline? Genuinely won't make fun of you. You can censor your face and any identifying details.

Very true. Especially the romcom part. I lost my virginity to a girl I met on the bus

Not gay to like interacting with women bro. You just gotta find the right ones and they can be so much cooler than your dude friends. Gotta find a down to earth one. Not materialistic. Not a valley girl type. The coolest ones I know all tend to be artistic types that are almost always closet sluts too.

i dont have a camera hooked up to the computer and i'm not that concerned about proving myself online. but thanks for your interest. it's nothing freakish, it's just not a proper mans jaw thats all. most women have more masculine jawlines then i do

if women like you enough they'll pretend to be whoever they think you want to hang out with. they''ll mold their entire persona to your desires for your approval which they lap up like milk. and underneath all that is the same terrible cunt that exists in all women. everything nice about women is just them faking personas. they all have the same cold calculating bitch mentality on the inside, always seeking drama.

gosh u chads r dumb lmao

first true comment youve made the entire thread. women will test you to keep validating that you are the man they think you are, and if you fail those tests and give up your power as the man, you arent the guy she thought you were. women dont want to win, as in get a good successful guy, they want a winner and someone that they know they can keep depending on and if you cant pass their tests to bitch you up then you arent a winner and she will leave/cheat on you w someone who they believe is a winner

Synthol. That guys a dipshit.

I was about to give up on this thread but this comment (minus the misogynistic part) is very very true. You're a smart guy.

Please, please. Stop thinking about your jaw all the time. I'll tell you something: I used to be insecure about something big once too, it took me over a year of consciously telling myself to get over it and crying to actually improve. For you it will take less, I know it

The whole "law of attraction" thing isn't a meme. It's all in your head. You are your biggest limitation