When binance opens

When binance opens back up, volume will be HUGE at least 2x. Btc over 9000 for sure. I'd bet on it, in fact I already have. Crypto will be recognized as legit... instead of mtgox2.0 exit scamming we have a real exchange handling billions of dollars in trades in a day that is only one year old...A baby handles a large portion of crypto trades, yeah they had a db sync issue, handled it, and proven they are legit. Get ready -you can see this, normies can see it, it's gonna explode. On volume alone- not to mention the boomers that are paying attention and see stock market is gonna crash; Tbonds are gonna finish off what leveraged etf/etns started... PMs aren't nearly as liquid...
GODSPEED BIZ and God bless as we head into this new era

Nah dude, we're going to sell when Binance opens.

This.
>mfw americunts and eurotrash been fighting about who sells more when all along it was the chinks

>When
Oh look, he still has hope.

Sad!

Im bailing elsewhere. Fuck trusting binance ever again.

Binance is fine you dumb dicks. Wait for Bluezelle to reopen.

> sell
If you sell a currency, you’re buying another. How retarded are you?

Why would you sell for a loss when binance opens? Also when you move money off binance your BNB will be worth less. What incentive do people on binance have to sell and move their funds? Most will just switch their bots back on and go to sleep after a few hours of watching the screen.

Stay poor nocoiner. See you in a couple years when you're trying to buy cheap liquor with your useless paper

>when Binance opens

I'm not selling anything but I am withdrawing my small stash and not making the habit of keeping anything big on there

Good luck missing any moon missions or sudden market moves. You should also remove your stocks from any exchanges and just put the paper certificates under your mattress.
Seriously though I hope you do well. All of you. I hope I catch one of you at a red light and we can see who's lambo is faster off the line.
I'll be in my 95 Ford though so you won't recognize me

Sell for what?

>when
You mean if

Yeah if I owned an exchange legit printing MILLIONS daily I would definitely roll everyone with an exit scam and just look over my shoulder for the rest of life. Why keep a sure thing making money hand over fist daily when I can risk my life and freedom to steal some sweet,sweet shitcoins?

I'll be in a 69 Mustang. I might not win from the lambo but I'll look a lot less like a retarded arab

>when binance opens

user, I

Well good taste was never a strong point here. Lambo is just a meme. I'm just happy you've made it

Not all of us are effective traders.
Personally I have a portfolio set up and just profit share between them whenever something moons. I know I won't make as much as a seasoned trader, but I also won't make as much as a seasoned trader by trading.
I also won't run the risk of the exchange being hacked or going offline. I will likely trade more once DEX's get more volume, but until then I only toss coins on to rebalance my portfolio.
Best of luck in your trades.

The funny thing is where the fuck would he sell his billions of dollars of shitcoins? The whole market would tank 90% at the announcement that the world's largest crypto exchange exit scammed. BNB would go to 0 overnight. CZ would be burning his fortune in the blink of an eye.

Personally I think they're handling this pretty well, if anything this will be proof of their good faith and trustworthiness in the long run

wtf lambo are so ugly, it look like a degenerate batmobile

it look almost as retarded as OP

>An earnest post in Veeky Forums
Impossible!

Exactly. For purely selfish reasons, (ie making millions of dollars daily) any rational person would not cause this to end. CZ and friends make money hand over fist, and you can tell they are REALLY smart because they print their own currency BNB! That people are incentivised to buy to discount trading fees. Genius! I wish I'd thought of it... they don't want their money printing machine to go anywhere anytime soon