Is this 'Return to Mean'?

200 day MA

>curves the line upward
Kek. Not how it works buddy. It's going to 3k at least

>not knowing what a 200 day MA is
>uses at least incorrectly

are you actually retarded?

Yes, long term support is 300 day MA and mean is 200 day MA. Also Stoch RSI on hourly candles indicates oversold. Nocoiners and their muh 5k are in for a rude awakening next week

I personally think its going to trade sideways for a few months until someone announces something revolutionary that people will FOMO into.

Likely this, sideways trading while alts go up before next btc bullrun

Why is the 200 MA the mean? Its almost always over it, or is the mean actually being over the 200 MA? Also the 200MA grew pretty drastically, doesn't look like a mean to me, please explain.

This. However, sideways BTC is a good opportunity for shitcoins to moon for those of us autistically following roadmaps and news.

dude fucking kill yourself, i hate when obvious retards like yourself act like you know what you're talking about. what the hell were you thinking when you posted this?

lmao. This is Veeky Forums, everyone.

Technically bitcoin grows on a linear regression, but for simplicity's sake we use a linear moving average to describe its mean. It's basically the price it should be, taking the past 200 or 300 days and averaging them. But during bull runs it's always going to be above the long term mean (which is why you should buy at the mean and sell at the peak of the bull run)

Do you think we'll test 6K support again? With no bullish catalyst we're not going on a big run for a while, and a $6K ~ $8Kish range seems reasonable for sideways trading until the next big run.

Yes, I think we will test $6k support again. But RSI indicates oversold so probably not tonight, maybe tomorrow

You're leaving out much of the bull run. The 50 week MA is at 5.5k and the 100 week MA is at 3.1k. The 100 week MA captures the majority of the bull run since 2016, so I'm going with that as the absolute bottom. It won't be reached for weeks, if not months, though.

>few months
more like 1 week

this is that part where all the alts make gains that BTC will evaporate in another bullrun to $35k.
Start saving your pink wojaks fags
sage

heh why are you angry? where's your confidence in the market buddy? don't you hold only solid coins with solid teams and great products? you're gonna be a millionaire this year, along with all your friends. do not get upset.

Yeah, it should be a straight line with 0° of inclination.

The return to mean line is just that a LINE. Not a fucking curve lmfao. What does return to the mean have to do with an average?

you are so mad fucking top kek

>bull run since 2016
You mean positive linear growth? Also bitcoin increases on a logarithmic regression, 3k would be a very low bottom...

congratulation sir you done it

In all seriousness yes OP it should be. In a normal market or stock it would be.
But honestly there is no way easy to read crypto. But a typical stock would increase to a new high from this point