Are you ready for the moon? How big is your stack, Veeky Forums?

Are you ready for the moon? How big is your stack, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqzyqRz_Mc&t
vimeo.com/3843927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About 20 oz.

I like to collect silver coins. Buying bars is one of the worst investments you can make.

>brainlet
>with headwound territory
unless you are overpaying for faggoty art silver or shit like that, there is nothing wrong with bars.

>hoarding rocks
Fucking brainlets

Just bought 2 oz. coins today for £12 a piece.
Why is that?

>silver is the most undervalued asset
>the gold-silver ratio is out of whack
>the price of silver is artificially kept low

yeah yeah yeah
I've got my stack. Enough to see me through to the end of the world

about 430oz.
Selling about 200 oz to help fund a business.

silver is the worst tjhing i ever bought

t. traded bitcoin for silver last year

silver is a long game
silver and gold are heavily manipulated right now but it cannot go on forever
with the coming collapse normies will need a safe place to park the little cash they have

billionaires will be made with iron hands

I have copper hands so hoping for 100m in two years

I FOMO WHEN ROCK WORTH 3 CLOTH NOW IT MANY CLOTH ENJOY LEAF LEAF NEVER MOON

>long game

fuck off gramps

wish you all the best

>>
i agree with clif high on this one, this one is going to go full metal.

My dad has transferred most of his savings (substantial) to gold and silver (money that would eventually go to me). Am I fucked, biz?

lol buddy I'm in my early 20's I would be in cash if I was an old fart

the silver bottom is in buy now before you miss the moon

better than most normies who just keep cash in the bank/ spend it on nothing

you're going to be solid senpai. make sure you get physical not paper.

>clif high
hahaha that mother fucker is what got my dad into bitcoin back when it was like 500. he's seriously a wizard.

NICE

just make sure it's actually physical and in your possession or stored at a non-banking storage facility (possession is best though)

Bars are more heavily scrutinized and have to undergo a series of tests that damage them before they can be sold. Minted coins and rounds double as collectors pieces so they are treated differently. Also they are harder to fake

20oz. After I graduated HS I said id buy 1 oz a week. Should've been buying crypto. Fuck me

im going to buy platinum on the next downswing

2oz. I already regret putting money into metal.

That's good to know, I'll steer clear of bars then. What I like about coins too is you could realistically see them being used as currency.

You are fine, some day when there is hype to the point YOU think you should buy some more....sell it like mad and make your dad proud.

>Physical
>Bound to go up
>Basically immune to inflation
>Easy to hide

You're good m8.

crypto and silver/gold are all going to the same moon as the various government currencies become worthless

master roshi best roshi

SEE WHY WE ARE PREDICTING ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR SILVER!

Are you talking about 200 and 500oz bars? And if that is the case would you rather test one bar or 500 rounds?
t. 40 oz on ebay rfn

nocoiner here

whats the best place to buy used coins for barter(if our economy collapses)

Been bagholding 170oz silver since 2011

Junk silver on ebay I imagine

ebay... but really bro if the economy collapses to the point in which a first world country citizens will be bartering old silver coins then you're better off with firearms and ammunition
during the zimbabwe hyperinflation gold and silver were heavily traded for staples but if that were to ever happen in america the world would be so far gone

over 100 kilos. i am so fucking ready but have lost hope

Comparesilverprices.com

Whats the point of owning that much, do you live in a fortress?

You're right it would be bad, but bartering ammo is unwise. There would be a lot of people in the zone of "I don't want to kill this guy to get what he has but I also don't want to give him a way to kill me"

If Bitcoin can go from $23aud to $23,000aud, then silver with its 57 apparent sky-rocket to the moon reasons that keep being touted every year since 2008 should be able to get to like $1,000/$2,000 or like $100 at least surely. Especially if there is a market crash.

I stopped stacking ages ago, got too depressing so I made a bunch of other investments, hopefully I get something out of this one day. Seems weird for commodities to be in a permanent bear market for possibly a decade or more.

What happened to the physical shortage?
I know that they can't stop the markt manipulation because even after the banks were caught, the regulator doesn't have the staff/funding/power to do anything about it.

>11 ounces in a shoebox

Anyone know where I can go and buy silver ounces in Toronto (GTA) area? I hate buying online because of the fees.

Has anyone used goldmoney services?youtube.com/watch?v=BjqzyqRz_Mc&t

lol its like a 50 year long game at this point. silver has been trending sideways since the 70s. you'd half lost over half due to inflation.

If you can spot fakes, just go on ebay, you can get them on there for the market value of the silver.

You do understand that silver has intrinsic value right? It is not just a shiny "rock". Why do you think the price of silver is kept low? It has a multitude of industrial and medical uses. There is a limited supply (read: scarcity).

I am sure you can figure it out.

Nice "memes" though.

bought a kilo bar of silver the other day, am i gunna make it?

you dont really makes gains on Precious metals, its just more secure than stocks and bonds, but not as secure as firearms

Selling 200oz at today’s prices? Ouch dude. Hope business idea is solid

suck my dick.

Yes, this.

Certain bullion coins from certain mints have high regard, as well. Maple Leafs and Silver Eagles, for example.

>losing money due to inflation by owning silver

Been stackin since '13

He is thinking of your future. You have a wise father that loves you.

I bought 4 ounces and 1 tenth of gold back in july as a joke. now I'm seriously thinking about going margin long on this shit.

i just bought 230 ounces on the first day the stock market fell by 1,000. my first buy since 2016 when i bought 11 kilos.

You are GAY. Two years ago there was more talk about gold than now, the opposite for silver and I know the reason isn't magic.

o-oh

Sitting on about $250,000 in silver...not even lying

vimeo.com/3843927
heres a vid from Zimbabwe
I would just buy online it is usually always cheaper unless you get used market stuff from kijiji or ebay

nice man i hope we make it

It better moon before I die

i only have like 1000 ounces and i want to kill myself

I sold my silver a while back to get myself through university. This thread makes me want to get back into the silver game. I know regular old rounds are the cheapest way to go, but I have a soft spot for Silver Eagles. Is that a shitty idea in your opinion?

20,000 rlx, 100,000 kin, 1000 zil, .1 eth. I hope at the end of the year I make a few grand. 20k would be alright.

Have nearly 3,000 ounces or 100kg. I don't see how I can lose buying silver. There's no way they can mine and refine it for 16 US dollars.

Got 100 1943 pennies. Only 99 are cooper.

I turned it into a business so I buy more every day. At this point I'm married to Ag. I've kind of given up on the moon mission but I like to dream once in awhile

have about 40 ounces in my go bag for when SHTF

I find better deals on Grandma's silverware or jewelry

Why would you give up on the moon? The US debt is mathematically impossible to pay off. Trillions of dollars are printed a year, if even 0.5% of all this money printed went into silver it would moon.

It's inevitable.

it's going to go to 0 unironically

If it went to zero then I would buy every ounce in the world and then solar power makers, electronic manufacturers and car manufacturers would have to suck my dick for an ounce.

copper is readily avaliable

Copper is not as conductive as gold or silver.

31kgs - I don't know though it's heavy as fuck.

It's just silver seems so cheap.

>akshully

Nobody gives a shit if it works 110% faster, they only give a shit if it turns on and plays their jay-z and youtube videos.

Gold is chemically invincible and silver is the best electrical and thermal conductor bar-none.

uh huh that's cool and all go google graphene copper you fucking moron

>I can buy an ounce of silver for $20
>I can buy a part of a company that mines hundreds of thousands of ounces for the same price
Hmm I wonder which is the better investment...

>you fucking moron

It's an interesting process but I'm still not sure how it invalidates the industrial applications of gold or silver. Not that the industrial applications are all that matters it has a lot of historical and cultural aspects to it too.

It's irreplaceable.

It's also a great way of storing value in a tangible form.

it means silver and gold aren't the end-all be-all of conductivity because hurrrdurr metallurgy is an evolving science as it has been for fucking millenia

>wow humanity will never ever be able to use anything except plain jane gold and silver for electronics
>well what about composites?

Bear market isn't over.

>irreplacable

Much like the horse, the steam engine, the sickle, and the church

Oh I agree, any stacker should have some gold mining stocks. problem is you're exposed to various risks, the company could go under, the mines could be seized (many are in third world countries), there could be an accident on the site, lawsuits, market manipulation of your metal could be well below mining and refining costs, etc,etc,etc

500 oz. (Monster box of eagles).

Of course not just as we find creative uses for the unique properties of elements like carbon silver and gold also have unique properties which may as yet still have some untold applications.

I think it's simply the fact these relics have yet to be replaced which is what I find so comforting about having it. You don't have to believe in it if you're not burdened with a sufficient amount of money to see safety as a desirable aspect of a portfolio.

Bought 100 oz last year for 2 btc...

3kg in fine and a few kgs of stirling

might get a bit of acid and a furnace and purify some of the stirling

>>losing money due to inflation by owning silver
I think xe means if you paid $10 for silver 10 years ago and in the meantime USD lost half its value unless your silver is now worth $20 you are losing money. Silver/USD is quite flat and usd is losing purchasing power

5oz gold 140oz silver

PM mining stocks suck

In theory they are leveraged play on precious metals. But they’re shit, check for yourself what these stocks did 2008-2011.

>tfw you're a bullet farmer
>your plow is a micrometer
>your work horse us your 650b

> you do understand BLAH BLAH BLAH, right ?
> reddit spacing