You do know what happens now, right Veeky Forums?

You do know what happens now, right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoLain/status/961765417785200641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom blows me?

The price will go up or down.

My dad comes back from picking up cigs after 9 years?

>user cursing bitcoin to trade sideways for at least a year

Unlikely

Heh

Probably not, sorry user.

user...

Drop to low 7?

Back to $6000

Don't trip, don't trip, that pussy slippery, no whip
We ain't trippin' on shit, we just sippin' on this
Just forget the whole shit, we could laugh about nothin'
I impregnate your mind, let's have a baby without fuckin', yo

?

It goes up while burgers are asleep and then dumps or it dumps while burgers are asleep and continues dumping.

Nope and neither do you lmao.

Nobody ever fucking knows let's stop pretending

I get unbanished from the shadow realm?

Drops to exactly $5714 and then goes to 50k

Its bound to bull run eventually, thats all that matters

50-75k EOY

Give me two valid reasons for that.

That get

Best case scenario, double bottom at $6000.

how people cant follow simple wave formations is beyond me, it's literally right fucking there.

stop with the moving averages, macd, rsi, all that bullshit and just watch the price, it's pretty easy to see where it will go based on the swings. of course you cant always be right, but you can make decisions based on proper R/R and come out at the end of the day pretty easily.

price will move down to around 7k, if it falls below it's heading downward, if it stalls at 7k and begins to move up, it's a new bull wave with a higher low, and we'll start seeing some bullish action. you heard it here first. go long at the first sign of a 7k stagnation, go short if it blows through 7k.

t. trader at a firm in NY

1. Because every shitcoin gets pumped eventually
2. Because you touch yourself at night

Mining costs as coin cap decreases
And normies will FOMO when they see a sharp price jump
It may take a few months but its inevitable

It will crash down to 4k

OP saw the bull run coming before anyone else. Nice one!

It literally wont
Btc has to remain above 6.2k usd to maintain profitable mining setup for 3 months

>keep it steady to rebuild confidence and get more delusional hodlers to part with their pitiful life savings
>growth to around 10K
>then we dump.ett

>just watch the price, it's pretty easy to see where it will go based on the swings

28.2K cap this

It's the perfect symmetry of truth.

I'm thinking 1470

I jerk off to anime?

Sideways until March.

We're all gonna make it.

Because this isn’t the first “crash” in the history of crypto. You fucking idiots think that since it’s going down it isn’t ever going to go up again? You’re probably right, it’s not like Bitcoin has crashed before and then magically made its way to 20k

>has to

is this what people really believe?

10k next stop

>normies will FOMO in when they see a sharp price jump
So you're telling me the reason for a sharp price jump is going to be a sharp price jump. Circular logic, you have no rational reason for being a bull, you're just relying on emotions and wishful thinking.

"It's already happened in the past so it will happen again" is not a valid reason. I'm waiting.

>It's working, they think it's random. Use a beartrap to shake them out, then pump to 15.

No, the reason for the initial surge is a whale or a coordinated pump. Cause a nice big green candle or two, then let dumb money move the market up. Give it a nudge every now and then.

Not rocket science.

You're not one of those deluded faggots who thinks wall st is trying to manipulate the price are you? Ill see you at 3k.

So a pump and dump? That's your "bull run"?

Did user ever update that "back to the 9000s" pic? I need it.

Look at those trade volumes OP

>Back to the 9000s pic
What was that

9k then 5k

Nothing has changed. People are still greedy. Crypto's aren't useless, so in paper people can delude themselves that this is the future.

So this is a bubble, but since it's ana ctual asset, it will never go to $0

LMFAO! sorry to hear, but that was funny.

No...?

Cryptos are completely and utterly useless at this moment, let's not kid ourselves here. All they are right now is a get rich quick scheme and 99.9% of "adopters" only buy to flip them for a higher price.
Also all the hordes of people who bought in did so cause they believed Bitcoin to be a money printing machine.
Now they know you can easily lose in this game. Why would they get back in anytime soon?

congrats on regurgitating random numbers you heard from a stranger off the internet

figures, he's a twitter fag.

twitter.com/CryptoLain/status/961765417785200641

Great argument, thanks for the discussion.

>not one single argument from the bulls

No, I'm one of those deluded faggots who is in a number of P&D groups as an insider. So yeah, this is how it works.

And sure, Wall St hate free money. See at 50k faggot.

100k EOY 2017

>They think they figured it out. Good. Execute phase 3. Dump it.

>the price will go up or down

The bubble isn't done popping. The bear market isn't over. Just to let people know.

Screencapped for 3k

Why argue? Results is all that matter. You sold me your coins at the bottom. Now you're chasing a losing trade with more bad decisions. Just....end it. Put yourself of your misery. That way you won't need to watch us posting our mansions and lambos by next December.

It was a joke, but the joke fulfilled its intended purpose I guess lol

You're on.

They won't let this shit sit below 8k. Even with the way Nikkei is imploding. When they exhaust themselves it's time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I’m predicting sideways trading between 7k and 8k for the next week