Shill me the coin that will overtake Ethereum

> Ethereum is centralized garbage that cannot scale as-is

> Ethereum is the main platform for new projects to launch

> Which projects have the best chance to overtake Ethereum as the top coin/token to launch new projects off of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do8rHvr65ZA
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mm3fn/vitalik_buterin_in_my_opinion_the_current/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-18/who-has-the-world-s-no-1-economy-not-the-u-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bcc

Monero Gold

EOS

Veeky Forums hates EOS, but EOS does.

EOS is big in Silicon Valley. People are bullish.

XLM or VEN
ADA long term

These coins all process much higher transactions per second. Can launch ICO’s, more use cases, and are all seeking more university/ government/corporate partnerships.

These are the safe investments that you should hold onto for dear life. ADA a little riskier and over inflated but has potential to blow everything else out of the water

ETC unironically
> limited supply
> no PoS bullshit
> Callisto side chain with cold staking (similar to NEO/GAS)

Too bad American's can't participate in the fucking ICO.

bch unironically

>muh T2
Tezos, of course

NEO but maybe not overtake, just catch up to and keep pace with

It depends on if Ethereum network can stop shitting the bed every time some new meme game comes out

NEO can do 1000 tps right now and theoretically 10,000. They're exploring ways to bring that to 100,000 without sharding. NEO will certainly dominate the Asian market if the Chinese government works with them, and I don't see why they wouldn't since the team is making an earnest effort to fall within the regulations over there. If Ethereum can't fix scaling in a timely fashion it will be quickly replaced by faster and cheaper NEO for both dapps and ICOs

not going to shill it but this is what you're looking for

I don't see a future for NEO. VEN has already got them beat. It's not about the best tech for China, it's about who has the best connections.

Also, ETH will probably finish scaling before the rest due to its powerhouse team.

I need to look into VEN more honestly. Care to venture a price prediction EOY?

The Ethereum killer is Ethereum.

Hard to tell but I'm going to say $50-$100.

I consider it to be the enterprise platform. The partnerships are unprecedented in the crypto world (PwC, DNV-GL, China)

*laughs spastically*

youtube.com/watch?v=Do8rHvr65ZA

VeChain
NEO
EOS
LISK

I like VeChain as being the coin the big money gets interested in. NEO for an easy pump and dump.

> VeChain
You are delusional. That shit is not running smart contracts
Comparison to ETH is stupid

You are truly a fucking idiot. medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670

ctrl+f smart contracts

yea but they have their own mainnet coming out in june with smart contracts etc

VeChain is literally going to be enterprise dApps on their own chain.

Really hard to tell because staking will lock up like half the circulating supply. Conservative estimates are usually at least 50-100 as user said but there's potential for it to go wild if it keeps up with the amazing news and companies fomo into nodes

Really decentralized and scalable - zilliqa.

Thanks guys and gals,

This thread has actually been good. I'll do some research.

>> Ethereum is centralized garbage that cannot scale as-is

Eth was the first alt/scamcoin that butt hurt faggots who felt they missed Bitcoin train jumped on

It was the most hyped with marketing buzzwords scamcoin ever.

Somehow eth shills have miraculously convinced the average retard that eth isn't an altcoin and has future potential lel

Why EOS?

Btw the most decentralized solution of the speed problem.
I don't know will it overtake its competitors or not but I LIKE THIS PROJECT.
I hate neos bullshit with 7 delegates. I don't really like hpb and eos. Btw invested in hpb lol.

biz, you never fail to amaze me.

Real question is .. is ETH apart of the illuminati Jewish cabal. I mean look at the fuckin pyramid. If so, we need a privacy based ethereum with smart contracts. Then all the existing smart contract businesses will port their dapps over to it. Why hasn't this happened yet? I hope someone smart on biz can share their input.

Eth isn't the best tech but its got the market dominance. if one overtakes it, it will be a slow process that will give you ample time to move investments over. Don't get stuck backing betamax while vhs steals the market. Pic related

Got a point there. Do you think Ethereum will have a massive, ridiculous bullrun if it manages to capture Bitcoin's #1 spot? That's been my main concern with dropping my position in it.

ETH will continue to grow gradually. I think there's a lot of misconception with the muh flippening meme. I believe ETH and BTC are valuable for different reasons, and nothing out there right now is set to replace either. Neither ETH or BTC scale particularly well, but no decentralized blockchain can do this yet.

When was that chart made? Achain already has a few tokens generated from it too.

Its Ellaism

I plan on holding my Eth until it gets to .25 btc. When/if that happens ill swap some over to btc. As I think Eth at top spot will be short lived.

Sounds very reasonable.

.25 btc is conservative if history has anything to say

>meme lines
>useful

Select only one

How much is .25?

this unironically unironically

Meme lines told me to sell btc at 17230 so I thank them for paying off my mortgage. Good luck with your strategy though.

Vechain. It's everything blockchain was created for, and everything people had no idea it was created for. More importantly, its a revamped version of Ethereum that has been developed for two years, has partnerships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, and the Chinese state. Insiders are the key to crypto investing.

so you are making the case for UBIQ

No, you wanted to sell, so you drew some meme lines to support your decision. Plenty of other indicators would have told you to hold if you thought that was a good idea.
You made a good trade, and think that the meme lines were responsible for this. But they weren't, your good judgement was.

Will depend on the USDBTC price but I expect btc to hover between 4-8k for the next few months. I'm long on btc but it has a lot of resistance to break through before we see new ATH.

Rchain

its actually already done, its just private, due to high profile customers already using it. word is leaking out tho. this is the biggest and best kept secret in crypto history. 2 years of building the great wall of china outside the great wall of china.

Ethereum is about to scale to 1 million+ tps when omg aka plasma is done. dum dums gon learn

AChain has more apps than NEO, I believe they're up to 30 and counting, if you want to talk about a sleeper who has been around quietly working for three years.

Nice picks user we will make it to the promised land

How far we were above the 100/200 daily moving average was what told me to sell. Meme lines helped me make a decision on an exit point. They aren't perfect but basic use and understanding of the 100/200 dma/basic trend lines, should be a tool in any investors tool box.

Most of these idiots don't even realise the plasma upgrade for eth is omisego and that it's right around the corner

ETH's not going anywhere, it's finding its own specialization. The question is what may / will have the best chance to replace it atop the heap of alts.

Anyone with a decently large portfolio and 0 ETH deserves to stay poor at this point.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mm3fn/vitalik_buterin_in_my_opinion_the_current/

is there an ETA on this Plasma thing?

don't mean to fud, but it sounds more like vaporware

Stellar. the process is already in motion

wallet is in q1 with "conglomerate" intergration within a month of wallet release. Definitely not vapor ware considering vitalik, poon, knott are all developing it with omg
>picrelated

That's a good thing, I love when the burgers get excluded from stuff.

stratis, if you're paying any attention. watch.

HBN

>someone smart
>on Veeky Forums

How high can it go

uhm, Stratis. tumblebit
smart contracts
sidechains
C#
Microsoft Azure
watch

No such coin exists and can exist until ethereum starts to sabotage itself for some reason.
That's what happened with bitcoin.

People always underestimate network effects. The fact that bitcoin is still #1 proves how ridiculously strong they are. That's changing very fast though. You can now buy drugs for eth and sell/buy it anonymously on localethereum. I expect localethereum to have bigger volume than LB in a year.

Ethereum doesn't even a constant gas limit, it's set by the miners. Basically what bitcoin unlimited proposed to copy in bitcoin and was ridiculed for.

same amount of tokens as eth, same price as eth last year at this time

ETH is getting privacy through zksnarks

do you idiots ever stop to think about how exactly shit like neo and eos can achieve such higher transaction throughput without anything difficult or interesting like sharding or plasma? do you really think ethereum wouldnt implement it if it was so easy?

the only way eos and neo can do this is through 'delegated proof of state' bullshit which is basically just restricting validators to a handful of supercomputer nodes, which introduces obvious centralization concerns. ethereum is the *only* platform that has ideas to solve the scalability dilemma without blatant concessions to centralization

Why will it go up that high

This.

Also multiple languages is a meme that doesn't matter considering you can learn solidity in hours

ICOs on the platform, enterprise customers, will accept BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC, and STRAT. Changelly will convert to STRAT all funds, so in best interest to use strat, but on the other hand strat price will rise a lot due to this. Good catch 22.

The reason it will be popular is because people use microsoft products and there are actually coders that code in C# and .NET. So... Once the software is in full mode, it can only go up.

Ethereum will support every mainstream language eventually through Web Assembly.

You're right, but the delegated aspect does provide a substantial outlet to fight a malignant oligarchy situation

My coin hasn't been mentioned yet

Thank god, still /undertheradar/

Stellar obviously

Everyone knows about achain

lol

That's been mentioned, and it's a shitcoin

Here's a hint, the ETH has to be easier to use than ETH, Proof of Stake or similar, have smart contracts and ICOs, and be able to do things that ETH can't do like non-fungible tokens. And it has to already be able to do all these things, not just goals on a roadmap.

It's ok if you don't know what coin I'm referring to yet, you will in Q2

Bitcoin????

ETH-killer*

Bitcoin isn't a platform coin

Platforms like ETH is where all the money is at in 2018

QTUM EOS ICX

i made over 2M with ETH.

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO SHITPOST IRONICALLY.

The funny thing is there are actually people new enough to say that

Apologies, user

its okay

it will be an asian coin

we have begun the flippening - china is taking over, we had a nice run gang.. we are gonna lose trillions in stock market and we have 20 trillion in debt, much owned by our new overlords.. they're going to beat us to renewables and beat us to crypto adoption and..

ETH will be the west, and #2, and one of the China coins will be #1. They will both surpass BTC's market cap and hold it by 2020.

>achain is a shitcoin

Ah ok you’re larping as someone who knows wtf he’s talking about, clearly you don’t. Kek. Enjoy your peasant coin.

I think thats a good assessment, there are clearly better technologies but stability in the form of longevity and familiarity is valuable. Also, ETH at least will adapt and overcome, ETH will have value for a long time

Our 20 trillion debt is irrelevant because our GDP is growing at a faster rate. meaning that we can easily pay off interest on the 20t and just keep postponing while inflation eats away at its value. Also every real country has trillions in debt anyway, the US isn't special in that sense. I don't think China is taking over anything, all their citizens are dirt poor and their GDP is much smaller than America's.

Like a dowsing rod, maybe there's something to it

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-18/who-has-the-world-s-no-1-economy-not-the-u-s

>Chinese GDP 11.2 trillion
>US GDP 18.57t
>here's how you can manipulate the numbers to make China look more impressive than the US

its a crypto battle, and USA's only hope is to start jumping aboard now, but we'll fight and bicker and wait while china rolls out the digital yuan, a blockchain based trade, and that's just crypto..

the power of their potential networks is too great for us to match in the age of social networking and IOT

>metcalfe

america's only hope tis to unite north, central, and south america..

>muh coal
>muh solar tariffs
>muh reelection

I, for one, welcome our new partners and the exotic thor they bring down the spicy highway

fucking late adopters never stop.

as soon as something explodes in value and they realize they'll never be able to get rich from it, the sad faggots start crying about how something else is going to take over from it. get fucking real.

face it, you're never going to be a crypto millionaire if this is how you think.

uh..
NEO?

What kind of question is this?

Keep dreaming.