HAHAHAHA these cunts are cooked

HAHAHAHA these cunts are cooked

>this was operation dragonslayer all along

our dev went to sleep, sure we can go faster

Their planes to non-extradition countries must have been delayed or something, and cant exit scam just yet

EXITSCAM
X
I
T
S
C
A
M

hope they have a safe flight to wherever they are going to be hiding with their crypto gainz

of course this happens right when FUN goes to ICE and I send all my FUN to binance and begin to use binance for the first time ever and then this shit happens. can't get a break

that's a lot of data to restore mate.

you people are idiots. cz is one of the richest people in crypto and the world, he isnt running anything except a successful business.

Mark karples is one of the richest man in crypto too, who also was running a really succesful buisness

Takes gdax several hours to do updates/maintenace. Binance has way, way more data to handle.

RECOVERY!? I THOUGHT THE DATA JUST NEEDED TO BE SYNCED. WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT? I HAVE A STRENGTH NODE SITTING ON THERE. I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK.

First they just needed to resync the database cluster, now it's full on data recovery?
24h +

We were the dragon

And it's unannounced system maintenance -> extended system maintenance because of influx of new users and trading activity before that. Very fishy

24 hours in and they haven't made up their minds how to fix it?

What kind of clowns are running this operation?

I can't take much more

pejeets and spics
get scammed moar

Nothing to fear boys

guys I have 10k on there
should I be worried?

If it really was an exit scam the dev wouldn't have made himself a public figure

>RECOVERY!? I THOUGHT THE DATA JUST NEEDED TO BE SYNCED
this. i'm no FUDder, and i will absolutely buy more bitcoin once it reaches ~$4k, and i will still use binance (if they don't exit scam here and come back online then they will have absolutely proven themselves as trustworthy), but this is looking bad, bad, bad

follow-up question: if binance has shown that their data is fucked/fuckable, how can their records possibly be used by the IRS to enforce taxes? seems to me like iffy information means an easy legal battle for the traders

I always wonder if this guy killed himself.

I warned you guys yesterday it would play out like this.

thank you anonymous poster 7479115, i heeded your warning and pulled everything i had out of binance

>i warned you about [event] after [event] happened

he'll make a scapegoat out of someone

Data "recovery"? What happened to the original data?

>i told you about X. You didn't listen.

To be fair, there was one other person who listed the same event timeline

> announced 'maintenance'
> flakey excuse (db sync? really?) with vague timeframe
> next would be a delay and some other excuse why things are delayed
> finally they will realize when db's are synced up that the master has had some transactions that don't line up (funds drained)
> they will say during the maintenance they discovered a breach and vulnerability and working on resolution
> ...

You know where it goes from here. Or maybe you don't, what do I care.

>recovery vs syncing
I wouldn't worry about this, unless cz is an engineer, technical detail can get lost.
>method 3 was too slow
what do they mean "too slow?" didn't they start last night, like 12 hours ago? it should be finished by now. did it fail or something? why are additional options being explored? this is worrying.

Is that exchange down too? What the fuck is going on?

I knew you’d post this

He doesn't know yet

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Yeah he's not the Tether, Mt. Gox, and Bitconnect. Binance is one of the better exchanges, but things happen.

warned you guys he'd post this yesterday, but did you listen?

congrats dipshit, you broke the website

>they will have absolutely proven themselves as trustworthy
randomly fuck up the data and go down for 24+ hours during a volatile time in the market, sounds like a great company

>had 10k

i said trustworthy not competent. they could exit scam now, everyone expects it. if they don't then they will have me trading there exclusively

clearly you've run a company this big in your life right? get out of your moms basement first

How big will the crash be if they in fact are hacked? Binance is only used by Link autists anyways right? r-right?

>i said trustworthy not competent.
why would you trust incompetent people with your money?

better than competent thieves

amazon web service customers

everyone who truly thinks they're doing something malicious should kill themselves.

REMINDER:
IF YOU INTEND TO NOT GET FUCKED BY TAXES, REGULARLY EXPORT YOUR TRADE HISTORY.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR SHITCOIN EXCHANGE WILL DISAPPEAR.

NO TRADE HISTORY = MAXIMUM TAXATION OR WORSE

HOW NEW ARE THESE Veeky Forumslets

WE NEED A NORMIE PURGE

maybe they are thieves but just aren't ready to pull their exit scam yet? they could be waiting till to time it when they have the optimum situation

Hi there, I have your coins.

at this point they losted a shit load of money and trying to get it back

At least he's less awkward than Justin

Monero had a nice bump up today...winder why...

> fellow binancians

True. He looks like he's...smart.

How come he isn't dead?

SELL ALL BTC NOW

TRIPLE BEARISH DIVERGENCE

MT GOX 2.0 POSSIBLITY

BCH PUMP

SELL SELL SELLL SLELSLELLE LSLELSLEL

>bch pump
Well well well, who do you think is behind BCH pump? You will be penetrated from two sides

I could access my balance yesterday, when it was online. I only have some ADA/Cardano on there.

it's not a pump, bch has been going down for quite a while now... this is a reversal

They are restoring from a backup now?!? Holy shit, that means my last few trades are potentially lost? God damn I hope so!

idiot

you'll have 30 minutes from an undeclared time to undo your last trades, apparently

You should be writing down your trades in a spread sheet manually just in case regardless. All you need is how much of x coin traded for y coin. Dont even need the values.

ie: Feb 8 Traded 1 BTC for 8 Eth.

Dont even need to keep track of prices. When you pay taxes its just end amount minus initial investment, like always. Thats why you cash out in Dec and rebuy in Jan.

t. Straight from a CPA.

What he's saying now is different than what he said earlier. Last night he said replication broke and they have to re-sync the data...now he's saying data recovery.

False. At least for the CRA, they want to see your adjusted cost base for every single trade.

lmao i bought bitcoin for cash locally and did all my trading on unverified accounts through a vpn and i only cash out about $1k per week selling on localbitcoin/monero/ethereum

eat SHIT irs faggots. you have NOTHING on me

No they don't, stop spreading bullshit.

Got lucky, I had moved everything into wallets just last week. Knew Binance was total shit after a pair of interactions with their support team. Essentially Binance has a culture of incompetence and not giving a fuck about the user base, can't say I'm surprised by this turn of events.

>Tried to send some XLM to wallet
>Accidentally sent it to the withdrawal address (failed copy/paste)
>My account gets debited, but the lumens "transferred" from their address back to the same address
>No big deal, just contact support?
>They link me to the a canned response saying that only the recipient of the XLM can return it to me, then immediately close the ticket
>Try again, this time with a screenshot showing that they are the recipient and that no XLM actually moved
>They link me to the same canned response saying that only the recipient of the XLM can return it to me, then immediately close the ticket

Fortunately it was only ~500 or so XLM left over after some other trades, but still that was a few hundred dollars. Annoying for them to stonewall me and essentially give me the finger knowing I have no recourse.

If you ever actually make it to relevant figures you will face a biblical clusterfuck.

i can easily live off of selling it locally for cash for the rest of my life, and using the crypto to buy shit online when retailers start accepting it. i have absolutely no intention of buying stupid nigger shit like cars, watches, etc.

i am not worried at all

Enjoy having millions you cant invest in real estate and stocks for eternal safe gains every months

>Enjoy having millions

>stocks

so IF binance comes back what will people rushing to move all their tokens to cold storage do to the market?

>pump it

Method 1: wake up the DBA
Method 2: get the sys admin