Is this shit dead?

Is this shit dead?

Shill me on a shitcoin that will actually make me money. I've totally lost faith in XRB/NANO. Portfolio went from $30k to breakeven profits through bad trades, not leveraging USDT, and being a fucking retard.

TRTL and ECA are early as fuck user, privacy coins will be the biggest in 2019 and this shit can only go up from here.

Everyone says privacy coins, but this thing is so flat

no shit nigger everything's flat

TurtleCoin has too many coins
80mm getting mined and dumped.. give it a year or two and there will be more stability . Right now supply is too high and demand is too low bc it doesn't do anything else.

If BTC goes to 1m which it will, 1 Satoshi will be 1 penny..

Trtl real value will be 1 Satoshi for it's large supply

It might shoot up to 100 SATs but it will dump back down to 1-10 at the end of the day unless they can offer more value than xmr.. bc right now it's just a wannabe xmr

Do some research on the follow

PPT - get cash flow by funding invoices - 28% interest right now with banks
VERI - smart contract platform for Wall Street and governments
XMR - real DNM powerhouse ..it will be 1:4 ratio with BTC
ETH - plasma network coming
OMG - late 2018 we will see growth.. Chinese govt may pay employees through OMG platform
BTC - long live the king
PLR - Future universal wallet that will allow you to access exchanges .. it will be the most secure wallet in the world .. security will be a major issue in the future

ethereum is getting ring signatures and zk-snarks. privacy coins BTFO.

Really? This will be epic.. this will make eth #1.. link?

Why not do a coin burn? Or set up mining right now to gain a favorable position?

These insane supply coins are stupid.

The crypto world changes so fast

Normies wanted more coin.. but TRX, XRP dumped on them..

Utility tokens will be the only coins that will be able to prove they have digital intrinsic value.. everything else will drop to 0 and be used as pump and dump mechanisms to gain more top 10 coins

Turtle is only divisible to 2 decimal places so it has to have a large supply to make up for that, it makes it easier for regular people to understand if the actually want to spend it. There are 2,100,000,000,000,000 total sats that will be mined for bitcoin but only 100,000,000,000,000 bits of turtle. So although the supply looks high on a full coin scale there is actually much less overall units

i still have 1.5 million turtles & might buy more if it dips down to 2 or 3 sats again. 4 sat is such a good fucking buy though. Last time it was at this price then it immediately went to the moon. I have three overall plays for TRTL

1. buy some for short term gains (1mil; sell at around 50-100sats)
2. buy some for long term gains (like wait until $1-.50cents) (also 1mil)
3. buy some for mid term gains (1mil; sell at a penny)

You can pick up 1million turtles for $400. for christ sake, put it on a credit card if you can't afford that.

Why turtle and not just buy XMR or Cloakcoin? What am I getting? Also with 80mm mined everyday .. by buying 1mm .. won't I just get dumped on like everyday? Why is the price so low now?

>ECA

you bought my bags

Hasn't XMR already peaked though? Its $200 something

well, you're absolutely right.

40 sats is certainly attainable. its 4 sats right now. there is your 10x...

>insane supply coins
muh insane supply.

2 decimals you fucking mouthbreathing retard

If you bought TurtleCoin, you deserve to stay poor.

Why XMR? Remember the time fluffy pony was said there was going to be a huge announcement for XMR then said i was lying to prove a point. That left a very bad taste in my mouth man.

Look, biases aside I like XMR & CLOAK just fine. I also like aspects of TRTL. It's a cheap investment with a very low market cap. I think it has better branding than most privacy coins, a more relatable dev team, & a fun community driven project. Again, I'm not saying invest your life into this, just buy like $1600 into TRTL & see where the fuck it goes. Do you really think this can't go to a $300million market cap when DENT, ARK, & other shit tokens are that high (which don't even have a working product yet)?

tfw bought 200k turtles when it was at 2 sats

Did I mess up?

honestly, whats $100 - $500?

dump it in, mine some with your pc, wait a few months... i mean its such an obvious buy.

also the community is great and dev's are active every day. also if you as a lowly neet have an idea you can collaborate with them. like wtf, why do i like this coin so fucking much.

who keeps shilling this piece of shit?

it looks cheap and I hate it

not to mention how fucking fast the dev followed through with his promise to get TRTL onto Tradesatoshi exchange..
I mean come on, imagine what will happen when this gets on Cryptopia, Bittrex, Kucoin, & Binance this year.
cap this man, it's going to fucking happen by next fall. Just look at how enthusiastic towards TRTL are. My boomer dad likes it, I talked some dude at work to buy some. When people are receptive to a project like that, then you know you've landed onto something worth holding. Good lord, do you know how long it would take me to shill CLOAK & XMR. fucking forever- why? because they are absolutely boring to the normie. Turtle is fun & interesting

daily reminder that we're STILL not on CMC.

>cmc adds tradeogre last week
>TRTL has by far the largest trade volume on tradeogre, over 90%
>TRTL added to tradesatoshi
>still not added to CMC

why does CMC shun TRTL so? are they still accumulating before they add it?

please ignore my grammar i'm sleep deprived rn biz

when the youtubers start shilling turtlcoins this spring then biz will be crying that they didn't throw some money at TRTL

trtl is pretty solid imo considering how privacy coins are going to be more in demand as government regulation increases, and it actually has a community/active support going for it. I say it will hit 30 sat again during march peak period, dip down to 10-20, than steadily rise to 40-50 sat end of year. keep in mind btc will also be rising in value so likely 2-3 cents per trtl.

Turtlecoin has a cute name, people love turtles and the idea of hiding in a shell is appealing to people. It also helps that the other privacy coins in the game are like fucking electroneum, sumokoin (lol), Monero, bytecoin, and other nerdy or corporatey sounding bullshit.

How many Turtle Coin for a hat like this?

couldn't agree more user

Turtle will be my sled to the moon but I'll never forget how comfy the incubation period was

These last two months have been so much fun