Chainlink abandoned project

Here is a video analysis showing why Chainlink is probably an abandoned project. This is not my own video.
TLDW: Weird whitepaper - Every sentence starts with "We". / No project Twitter account / Very little effort put into the website, last news entry is 5 month old / No Reddit activity of project team / Only two developers / No roadmap to find

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2eTp9GYf0

Weird that the token Veeky Forums choose to troll newfags with, is so easily debunked.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUD is reaching unreal levels. Something must be in the works...

Thanks just bought 100k.

fuck just sold 100k

Wtf guys... I unironically just bought 100k and now this? I’m fucked right?

You fudders are getting desperate aren't you? Those IBM emails and dub threads are too much, huh?

ironically, you are

link is a shit scamcoin

Its below 0.40 now, might be the last chance to get off the sinking ship.

Good point. Was satisfied with my stack but if I buy more now I can get that pool.

Suck my dick pajeet.

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

Pink ID is no coincidence. This fag is gonna kill himself once LINK explodes. Only reason he got dubs is cause this is technically a LINK thread.

Trips into dubs, bitch

fuck that was my life savings... my wife and her son are going to end me... fuck fuckfkfufkcuk should I js kms for believing Sergey could relally deliver us from wage slavery

checks out, AAF Abandoned as fuck

>Every sentence starts with "We"
WUZ

This is form the whitepaper, page 1, look it up, if you don't trust me:

"We describe the on-chain components that ChainLink provides for contracts to gain
external connectivity, and the software powering the nodes of the network. We
present both a simple on-chain contract data aggregation system, and a more
efficient off-chain consensus mechanism. We also describe supporting reputation
and security monitoring services."

OH fuck it's real.

Dont worry Sergey will announce at bitcoin conference that he will take a more active role by being a Mod at r/chainlink and r/linktrader

Rolling because this is a LINK thread
$1000 EOY

Fuck are you serious man? I can't believe Surgery was planning to cut us out of the big mac deals the whole time. I took out a homeloan just to buy 500k.

I unironically dumped all 20k of my chainlink too. Put it into Mobius instead. Thank god too, Mobius is mooning! ALL HAIL MOBI LINK IS A SHITCOIN

Mark my words, LINK will be a top 10 coin by December 2018.

How is any one buying 100k and selling 100k of LINK if Binance is down? Lmao

binance is definitely the only exchange. just sold 5k

Its dropping fast now, 0.36 on Etherdelta. When Binance is up again expect a dumb.

you forgot the most important thing is that the lead dev has 1 commit of 1 line of code on github lol

>probably an abandoned project
>probably

you are obv too much of a mong to understand link

who took this coin seriously? I sold it when it peaked over a dollar, that will literally never happen again.

Bleeding to position 109 in the charts. I predict it will be 150 by the end of the month, bleeding down to 70 mil market cap. More pain to come.