How much do you have on Binance bros?
>2.14 BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

glacierprotocol.org/releases/Glacier Protocol Document v0.91 Beta.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing I never trust chinks

0.05 here, im fuggin goncerned

like 5 btc FUCK I CANT TAKE ANY MORE

lol there still not back up? starting to look like a exist plan now its been 3 days

3 btc

literally all my life savings, somehow i dont give a fuck though if it goes away. i dont feel anything anymore, not when i used to, back in the day.

about 6 btc.

3k FUN

It's not fun anymore.

literally withdrew before the hack

3 days lol go fuck yourself

5K Link. Kinda pissed but at least it was just a shitcoin flip so I only invested what I was ready to lose. Bought it to dump on plebbitfags when the test net launches.

Monero sure did go up today...

2 BTC worth to me

0.2 btc :^)

>Tfw I have most of my valuable coins in a safe wallet.

222LINK

fuck me that's my retirement fund

550 Ven
2500 Req
.5 ETH

Not much but its everything I have cryptowise. Just fucking put it on Binance the other day to sell low buy high. Im starting to get nervous but if Binance goes down crypto will shit the bed.

However much 700 VEN and 500
Nano is... not sweating though, coins are coming back

Same, but in Tether. Let's see how much it's worth by the time I can trade it. :-(

1.5 ETH
Just a precautionary amount of rustling so far...

About 1.26 BTC

.08 btc im not worried about it though

1.2BTC - mostly in shitcoins

about 100 Req.

Don't care, exit scam me chinks you'll get a fat $20.

3000 ICX
2 BTC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0.03 BTC

I kept the rest of my shit in a wallet I control like you're supposed to do.

>tether
lucky fuck. All the alts are gonna tank

>people bash poloniex
>no shitcoin scams trading pairs
>usdt pairing so comfy during crashes
>no major hacks
>US owned, no chink scammery

$5k worth of tether.

Had $128k at the peak of my portfolio in CALM when it reached $1. Now down to $30K in JNT which sits in my ledger nano plus those tethers on binance, also another $8k in my bank that I withdraws from crypto, initial investment was $2k at some point last year.

I lost most trying to daytrade, otherwise I would be at like $60k right now.

Really wish they exit scam/get hacked to be honest, used to keep those XLM at all times there in Binance, so if they exit I can convince myself that I just lost it all due to binance and not my own stupidity by not selling the top/not losing on day trading...

Only about $150 in BNB, I keep all my shit off exchanges.

read cointelegraph, they're just having issues with the servers n shit which is understandable considering their rapid growth. i bet they're moving data and harddisks work slow, so calm your jimmies bois, ur coins are safe

11k link.
I-im going to get it back right

about 4 ETH

But I want to put it on another exchange.

why not just check the activity in the Binance hot/cold wallets? They are known addresses.

I saw them posted not long ago and everything seemed to be intact. over 1.3 billion worth of shitcoins and 50k eth in just the one wallet I looked at.

Gook whales would probably kill cz if he exited, especially those whales with Chink government ties

You mean:
>how much DID you have

About 3btc

About 9 BCH

all this crypto volatility was engineered by whales so people would put their crypto on the exchange to trade the moves and then they would take off with the loot while everyone was packed in

15K LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all of my stinky linkies

I have about 5 ETH worth of alts on binance. I'll be kind of annoyed if I lose it.

This is basically my sign to become a monk or something. 60k link, 20k req, 50 eth, lots of shitcoins spattered in. enormous loss for me. everyone laugh.

All these scares keep me up at night even though I don't have anything to do with Binance.

Is my hair under 4.5 BTC safe in Coinbase or am I better off putting most of it on multiple copies on SSDs and just stashing them all in a safe deposit box?

Read it, love it, live it:

glacierprotocol.org/releases/Glacier Protocol Document v0.91 Beta.pdf

just my FUN bags...I honestly won't miss them if they're gone

my fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOD WHY WOULD I DEPOSIT DAY BEFORE ON THAT CRAPY EXCHANGE TO FUCKING TRADE LINK??????????? FUCK YOU STINKY LINKIES FUCK YOU FOR SHILLING ME
I AM OUT TILL BITTREX OPENS REGISTRATION FUCK ME WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO 6K ON THIS

500 usdt .43 eth

And some bat. Will i be ooook

Did I really just get chink'd of all my life savings?

Just go to the bank and withdraw your bitcoins, so you can put them in a safe.

$165k in tether. kek

about 16 BTC, everything I have
lol
fuck it all

0.5 BTC
I'm ruined

$0

Moved all my shit to GDAX weeks ago to cash out via bank wire. Have fun getting dumped on bitches.

25k eng.............fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck