en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake
youtube.com/watch?v=ZklRSn92ek4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinks tripping will give him superpowers
kek

>Good idea?
Great idea!

spend it on meth or coke if you really want to feel good about your choice

but if I were you, I would print off flash cards with just the coin symbols and their names. you will know which one is the winner.

[spoiler]it's gonna be bitcoin cash[/spoiler]

literally can't go wrong

>never tried LSD
kek
Go for it op. You'll know what to do

Lol ya.. pretty much

I believe humans are psychic but don't haven't harnessed their powers

If I could find a better psychedelic for visions of the future .. I would do it .. suggestions?

Damn flash card idea is legit. I'm seriously going to do this on psychadelic

I thought you were going to give these out and hope ppl but the coin on the lsd tab
Thatd make more sense imo

Lsd is awesome...I communicated with a tree while tripping. Unironically

I had a blue piece of gum turn into cookie monster and try to eat me lol

no

this is dumb

You will more likely 10X by buying on DNM for 25k and reselling at some festival

>people believe this but magic and flow of energy in the universe is fake
Strange times.

> (OP)
>You will more likely 10X by buying on DNM for 25k and reselling at some festival
Lol QFT

>Methhead is for bcash, makes sense

flow of energy in the universe is real

I side with you. The things I’ve experienced on heroic doses of psychedelics have unironically led me to believe that some form of “magic” is real and our current civilization is at the most opposite side of what the human consciousness is capable of. The ancient Egyptians (that built the pyramids and were allegedly descendants of Atlantis or some similar advanced highly spiritual society) the Vedics, the builders of all ancient pyramid monuments.. all possessed advanced knowledge and existed in a higher vibration knew what was about. We are literally in the darkest age in the cycle of the ages... sorry ramble.

You might run into a problem though. Any time I've tripped I take one look at a computer or a cell phone and have no idea what it even is

forgot pic

do it and stream it

thanks, just bought 100k LSD

what if food was money? then people couldn't get too rich because their food would go bad

Make sure you choose from the top 109
Have a great trip ;)

Did heavy drugs at the beach once. I was overtaken with terror and paranoia eventually despite being experienced. Ended up walking it off and got absolutely fried by the fucking sun all day and didnt even realize it. Fucking sucked dude

i hope this is some advanced form of ironic shitposting

whos the qtpi doe

300 mics no maybe 3000

>LSD
>not consulting the based DMT machine elves for trading advice

kek stay poor

Yeah technology and psychs is pretty terrible. Weird movies and music though is too notch

This pretty much

Unironically ironic buy mobius faggit

>mobius
you mean link you shitposting pajeet?

my OC

> (You)

grew up somewhat religious and went to engineering school expecting to work 9-5.. then got into business with people way smarter then me. Dumbed myself down a bit and have been business owner since 2013. Got shilled into doing psychedelics even though I felt it was religiously wrong..

Woke me up and got redpilled.. trying to figure out if below is BS

> nommo are a sentient race from sirius
> Nommo have evolved over many thousands maybe millions of human years
> Nommo likes to seed planets with different species to allow souls to incarnate
> Nommo seeded planet Earth thousands ..maybe millions of years ago
> Humans were peaceful, had civilizations like Atlantis (it's not a just a place.. it's a time period of highly advanced spiritually and technologically advanced humans.. a history you can be proud of)
> Antartica might have been the center of this successful civilization. Maybe not
> Antartica froze over during war .. something happened and we became greedy selfish people.. losing our membership with the intergalactic federation and communication with other planets..
> Antartica froze leaving everything on it preserved
> There are 8 ft tall humanoid looking bones buried in antartica
> Ancient Egyptians were descendants of said Atlantis

>
>> (You) (You)
> Non peaceful race of Annunaki invaded Earth (they are giants and look like humans, piss, eat, shit, and have sex like us.. but tech advanced and good with DNA)
> 1 day for the Annunaki is 15 years to humans
> Annunaki made us do shit for them, modified our DNA.. made us worship them and convinced us that they made us..
> Annunaki left us .. we evolved in tech, psychology, and now spirtually .. and now we're a threat to them..
> The jews are following an ideology believing they are the chosen ones, but it's a scheme for the leaders of the world to make them follow rituals for the powers at be to maintain power using said Jewish race
> The military powers believe the Annunaki might come back to lay claim to us.
> legal intergalactic law might state we can gain independence to join the intergalactic federation of planets (we lost membership after the war)
> The most advanced races of the future will be ones that use psychedelics .. not the ones that control AI (which we are lead to believe)
> We are the wild race that will break ourselves free through crypto, spirituality, and no longer fighting with eachother

> (OP)

Do research.. set and setting .. respect psychelics and you will be gifted

>do research
>watching a marathon of youtube "up next" videos for years on end after typing aliens in the search category

This is business & finance, not post your screenplay that you wrote on a Mac in Starbucks.

If you really want to up your chances of winning out you should take nootropics and stimulants.
Psychedelics are useless for this purpose.

> (You)
>This is business & finance, not post your screenplay that you wrote on a Mac in Starbucks.
Noone forced you to read it either

>If you really want to up your chances of winning out you should take nootropics and stimulants.
>Psychedelics are useless for this purpose.

Adderall and piracetam?

>Adderall and piracetam?

Modafinil caffeine and tianeptine

Amphetamines are not a great drug, they lose effectiveness quickly and have too many side-effects.
Nicotine works just fine, and I can't attest to the usefulness of piracetam.
Really there's a reason why cigarettes and coffee are the choice drug for most of humanity.
Nicotine is extremely addictive though.

> (You)
>This is business & finance, not post your screenplay that you wrote on a Mac in Starbucks.

Biz is crypto now. People in crypto indirectly get redpilled

> (You)
>>Adderall and piracetam?
>
>Modafinil caffeine and tianeptine
Just bought tianeptine on Amazon

Where do you get modafinil?

I took too much Adrafanil and my liver almost exploded

tremendous.

uhh... no
LSD makes you extremely impressionable/whimsical in a way that's not good for serious decision making
you'll think it's the greatest idea ever only to realize how wrong you were when you sober up
might as well flip a coin or throw a dart

better yet, do some actual research you lazy sack

Last time I bought was from mod cat and it was ok. I feel like they were mostly food with the occasional weaker or dud dose. Been hearing about duckdose as a vendor.. any other anons recommendations?

t. Oldfryfag
before our after you fry check out this guy.
may want to consider morning glory (lsa) over lsd to search for moon mission.
do this
>> I would print off flash cards with just the coin symbols and their names
youtube.com/watch?v=NWqxqOCoWVg&t=309s

check out above

>They aren't so intimately familiar with computer interaction that it becomes the only possible method of communicating
>even when you can't under what a computer is or what 'is' is
>not feeling the flow of electronics through stone, metal, and glass
SAD

were you on lsd when you wrote this

i dont do drugs but if i look at charts while smoking DMT do you think i will see entities or dragons or something that will tell me whether to buy or sell? Is it even worth trying?

no youre just retarded and dogmatic about believing in mainstream materialistic reductionist "science"

who /sheldrake here? rupert proved that humans have ESP with experimental evidence that has been independently recreated thousands of times

sheldrake.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

Podcast with rogan (must watch):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZklRSn92ek4