Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Whale here. Whoever shills their coin the hardest ITT I will go all in and pump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btc pls

>Epic larp OP
>wtf am I even looking at

That's an ATM receipt, here's the balance online.

no one cares.

nice

You brought 1mln to walmart?

how did u get it? crypto?

Pump CPChain plz

I don’t hold any but it’ll be funny seeing all the stupid shill threads saying “apologize”

Pump LINK you'll get good memes out of it

show your boypussi or fuck off

>walmart
>millionaire

I like your style, you're a man of the people.

Obviously you'd be interested in a coin that is focused on the people

buddy bank accounts are only FDCI'ed for $250k at a time.

all the whales already own trx

my coin is SIAcoin, but unfortunately I think the volume is too high for a single whale to be able to pump it

ICX is blockchain 3.0. It is the future.

Not going to shill it, DYOR.

Good job on the million. A little jealous if you went all in on ICX, you would be at 20-100 million by July.

post tits and ill shill you

Telcoin because I have never once in my life won anything, and I have always been late to the party. Just this once I want to feel something

> he shops at Walmart

Prl

fuck you. I want this shit to drop

>bitconnect

Just invest in DENT as it’s actually a good product.

Buy $1,000 worth of $TEL. 0.003 USD per token. Crazy cheap. It’s only on KuCoin.

wow ur cool

wana be frens?

Pump xspec on craptopia please user have a bag i want to drop

Don't pump link because I want to get more before it moons next week.

Pump IOTA, nobody is expecting it anymore to rise, the collective salt will be palpable

Another wojak for my folder, thanks op.

>1 mil
>whale

TRTL on tradeogre

WASA WASA WASA TURTLE CONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

TURTLE COIN ON THE TABLE

>keeping a million in a bank account
lmfao

its doable on a smaller exchange

pump jnt

and while youre at it give me 1 btc so i can buy more jnt 17YoEmbPRuAkukLu4iAUBkcA14ogeEJbBV

why? because fuck you that's why

BNTY

TRTL all the way

3rd gen privacy coin with active devs.

Cheap as all hell right now and would be stupid easy to pump to the moon on the pajeet exchanges that list it.

ARY

comfiest coin of 2018

Pump COSS (EtherDelta) or AIgang (Kucoin) plz OP. these are the bags Veeky Forums dropped hardest on me

also because

How stupid are you people?

- If he pumps an extremely low marketcap coin, nobody is going to buy your bags no matter how high the coin goes.
- If he pumps just a small marketcap coin, it might raise the price a few pennies, nothing much
- If he pumps a ponzi scheme (EthPyramid, ShadowPyramid, etc.) he will lose the majority of his money, so he's not going to do that.

OP isn't going to do anything. Even if his pics aren't shopped and he does have over a million dollars, it means nothing. He's doing this to brag, and you all will continue to feed him the energy he desires...

JPMorgan Chase Coin

Yes. That's right. JPMC. Fuck the banks. Pump this coin and anger (((Dimon)))

>Put 1000$ into every coin
>one coin goes 1000x higher
>wow i just made all my money back

This tbqh my family. I'd never put $5 into shitcoins. You guys are degenerate gamblers.

Tel literally best coin since eth

> whale

this

their target market are the people with no access to a bank but do have a cell phone

they send cash to friends/family with really high fees because they dont have no other options, until now.

The truth was with you all along OP.

Satan No!

forgot to mention you can stake coin and get some % of the transactions on the network(once it rolls out). more details on this are announced soon

Leaving that much money in a checking account is retarded. It's losing like 5% of it's worth a year

Anything but Turtle Coin.

>1 million
>whale

>OP literally admits this is exactly what he's doing
>people keep posting in thead

Guys plz

no kidding. doesnt this guy know that 1M was only 10k a year ago in crypto, and 3k two years ago.

crypto whale status is 7500 to 10000 btc

Got any coin recommendations? Congrats btw

Well you dont deserve my coin.
If you know which one Im talking about you might still make it.

BUY LINK YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK

>burger buys $1 MILLION worth of shit at Wal-Mart
Can't make this shit up

Fuck off what do farmers markets need smart contracts for DENT is retarded.

Walmart has bank too?

balance inquiry you retard

Oh and I guess EXRN. The new users are very impatient. They need a small dose of happiness

Easy. Mysterium (MYST)

Decentralized VPN which rewards users with MYST tokens for renting out their network. Think TOR with good speeds, and think rewards like mining crypto without burning your GPU or eating up electricity.

They just released a pre-alpha video which shows it working well, next quarter is beta, then monitization Q3 which should be right in the next big bull run.

Hit over $5 earlier this month, now on sale for $0.60.

See you on the moon.

You keep $1,000,000 in a walmart bank? Are you retarded?

Please good sir BNTY sir pls buy sir

Okay jk im not actually a pajeet im a huwhite Americhad.

>million
>whale

DERO

it's not even listed on CMC yet and it's 40 cents

privacy coin, Monero fork

please and thank you

Son, if he has more money than you, which Im gona guess he does, he probably is less retarded than you or doesn't give a Fuck what you think Hahahah cuck

think big
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Upfiring sir, please sir in India sir we knew a story sir... would like you hear me? Okay, nice nice, sir.

It start one day in little town were poo poo in the streets everywhere! A one man say "up in the sky" a lot volume and some other man lifts his eyes from his curry and say "don't look at big fire testicle!! it will blind you"!!!!

We say Upfiring is like the story because two word make the bigger word? You know!

It has low volume, nice team very nice logo, nice supply it so - good like curry!!

Please buy, sir, sell and buy wall order novel is very thin very good!!! Thank if you do walmart. :-)

Dude, the FTC and the SEC made it clear in their senate meeting. Real. World. Use.

Origin Trail, get in on the ground floor mate. It's already won awards from Wal-Mart before it was even a blockchain service. Get it now before it hits a major exchange and goes parabolic like Waltoncoin and Vechain.

POWH you fuck, shit's gonna pay you like 1k eth in divs just holding it.

>walmart bank
Never change, Americans.

Tether

It's the future of crypto.

1m is not whale.

Put it all on Doge Coin, OP. I'll keep my spiel short and sweet: Either you're a faggot, or you're not.

> 1 million dollars
> Whale

You'll get there one day OP

Sia , and DYOR rich fag .

I will suck your dick for 100k and lick your asshole.

Titanium bar

Will provide infrastructure as a service. Literally let you build a company with point and click. Will have it’s own blockchain, 1m trx/s, pow/pos hybrid.

The ceo is also An American Justin sun. It’s a no brained

ARY is below 20M market cap and is based in the US going to be implemented within the year

You can easily pump KIN to $.1 per coin, please do it you'll turn us all into millionaires and be a legend forever.

Put half in Ethpyramid.

Spend