Made thousands day trading and selling when making a good profit

>made thousands day trading and selling when making a good profit
>decide to try the HODL method 1 month ago
>literally lose 90% of my money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1DMrt8dhn4
youtube.com/watch?v=359mxSYaGig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow you made money during the bull run and lost during the crash?

>>HODL 14 BTC since July
>>Hit 200k
>>Decide to get greedy and trade not realizing market would crash
>>Lose 13 BTC trading MEX

Holding is safer no matter what

Same day traded 2k to 70k now is 9k

holding is safe if you already have 100k
rest of us has to trade day and night racking up that tax
speaking of which any news on when binance reopens? i want to go to more obscure exchanges where the poorfags have an actual shot at making it

>has successful method
OP: "lol I'm gonna try another method!"

Made 5 BTC, now down to 1.7 BTC

Swing trade and get burnt fuckers

It’s fine we live and learn

Trade three btc to six btc in December. Decide to hodl, down to initial investment. I pull out. Fuck that shit

How much is 90%

Don't feel bad. A little over 90% of all day traders eventually lose all.

Ugh

hahaha

fucking idiot. just sell now buy in at 3k. everyone been fucking telling you.

do any of you honestly think you can beat bots being run by algo traders and whales

think it's closer to 95%

I wouldn't doubt it.

Day trading is a recipe for disaster. Among other things....

1. The reliance on margin and leverage increases risk exponentially, and puts you in a position where your weak trades can be sold out from under you.

2. Even with charts and TA, a lot of it comes down to luck and timing, and it only takes a few of each to get wiped out.

inb4: not me I'm an expert.

Everyone is an expert until they lose their ass.

I made money just day trading off big orders and momentum. It's not that hard, brainlets.

Senpai I'm up almost 2x since 20k BTC by doing nothing but daytrading BTC by hand. The bots work well when it's trading sideways, but you can definitely make money by hand during an uptrend or downtrend.

Again, says every day trader right up until it doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1DMrt8dhn4

this happened to me aswell. i doubled 200 usd two times just daily trading, all this in a month. put all of it into FUN. now i just have 100 usd of the 800 i had

Actually its not

Went from 110k to 45k and had to claw my way up each time only for it to crash shortly after. Its a hard mental barrier to get through

90/90/90 rule

all you had to do to keep your gains was sell before the bear market began when BTC fell below the 13k plateau

HODL doesn't work with shitcoins sorry mate. It only works for the top 10 marketcap

Went from 13k to 60k,

Now back down to 13k... if I held I’d be at 26k

Meh so technically lost 50% of value from daytrading.

Holding is so much easier and less stressful if you know what you’re doing. Just pick projects with good fundamentals and reliable devs anons unless you have godlike TA skills

Speaking of the risks of day trading.

I don't remember if this one is the fake one (there is one fake out there) or one of the many real ones...

... but this is how you lose $81,000 in 7 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=359mxSYaGig