There is something serious going on with binance

A major fuck. Expect the prices to tank.

yeah it's not ku coin that's what's wrong. It is not an exchange for the people it's an exchange for a greedy man.

ku coin won't go down and make you miss gains for over 24 hours

rumor is they lost their private keys

>Macau most likely move.

haha, what ? Then they are fucked.

>Expect the prices to tank.

you have nothing substantiating this or anything you said. shut the fuck up

That seems unlikely

Is there a reason not to believe it was caused by database replication issues?

>tfw I never bought into the binance meme and always disregard everything Veeky Forums prefers about crypto

Tfw when put 2/3rds of portfolio into cold storage last week.
Whew

Not looking good. See cz tweet about moving money from cold storage to hot wallet? Totally not Mt. Gox though.

that alone would not cause this delay, am I wrong ?

>everybody on 4/biz/ use this same exchange! It's awesome!
jej

it'll b ok user

Ooo look binance back up you FUD spreading faggots, now you can go back to trading your $30 wallets!

Up where? Up your asshole?

Kek, that's the best case scenario

Based

>am I wrong ?

if you would know anything about the DBs, you would know you are wrong.

It could, depending on the size and complexity of the database. Never worked with a crypto one before, but if it has to sync ledgers for every single currency listed in addition to restoring a backup of the data itself it could take quite a while. Etherscan still works and nothing has gone missing from the small amount I kept on there. If it was intentional and theft was the goal I would have thought this would have been the first thing to go. It also doesn't make logical sense to try and scam at this stage if you're running an exchange. Crypto is only a fraction of the size it will end up being later on - way more lucrative in the long run for them to run the exchange legit or to at least wait until more normies have joined in for the next bullrun.

the price of bnb coin maybe

don't worry. Ill buy it when you retards panic sell

Maybe ransomeware

lozt private keys chevk em

Not hacked

Why Binance CEO is keeping silence? Not even a word?

He's been all over twitter dumbass.

aren't you?

Oh shit I could use some BNB too, they pay divvies right?

He has been posting all night about how they were minutes away from going live and then has been silent for the past hour and a half dumbass.

we'll be back any minute now...

any minute

no, that's not a plane ticket to Fiji, just keep refreshing we'll be back soon