High IQ Discussion Only

You may only post in this thread if you have been following the Stock Market vs. Crypto showdown happening now.

>Wall St. flexes its muscles by dropping crypto
>(((Somebody))) has our back and gives Wall St. a big middle finger in return
>Stocks are dropping
>Global markets are already shook

What happens next? Obviously most market activity is done by bots now, so the whole thing is predictable for anyone with access to the algorithms.

I think we will see the stock market bleed tomorrow as people panic-sell in preparation to "stock shop" over the weekend. We might be in for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

3xetf.com/bear/
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What happens next?

Penny stocks skyrocket as cryptos and the stock market become trapped in a death spiral of undercutting one another

>what happens next
Heh, it's quite simple actually.
They see crypto as a vastly new place to make insane gains. Prepare your anus.

What's with all these Jews posting fake as hell photos of themselves poorly reacting to a slight drop in the stock market?

The theory was that if there was ever an economic calamity or a significant fall in the stock market, then that wealth would transfer to the crypto market. Whatever brings bitcoin up would also bring everything else up, and considering bitcoin's best intrinsic use is as a store-of-value, it's not far-fetched to believe that a rising tide will indeed lift all boats - if this theory were to be true.

Reality has proven otherwise. No one can seriously predict the future here with accuracy. Yet, longitudinally, this is only going up. If you're looking for quick profits, those days are probably over. However, if you want long term growth significantly better relative to the stock market - crypto is the way to go.

Sec chair says crypto's will go up to 20 trillion dollars in 2020. Us national debt is 20 trillion dollars. Trump will seize all crypto's to pay off national debt, just before his second term.

Screencap this.

/ourguy/ confirmed

China and Japan are dumping US equities. There really isn't anything else to it and you can see this because the only indexes with any price growth are in SEA.

makes sense geopolitically.

If you dont already know, you arent smart enough to talk to me OP.

jews just gotta jew

High Schizophrenia*

>Veeky Forums
>high IQ
Pick one

10% drop in something people have their retirements in isn't slight at all.

>he bought the "dip" AGAIN
>crash it

>high iq
>immediately defaults to jew conspiracy theories to explain his reality

Personally, I think we're going to see cryptos implemented in all sorts of fields in the future - from accounting for tasks completed inside of businesses using tokens to voting for politicians.
This technology is too good to be used on just a form of currency, it has applications anywhere accountability is required.
That being said, all of the shitcoins currently in existence are primordial and will eventually become extinct as tokenization becomes a way of running business operations. Yes, some coins may be used as currency, but definitely not the ones in the hands of our current autist shitposting NEETs.
Stocks are definitely getting replaced by crypto tokens though. Hold your butts bois and get ready to buy when the news hits!

>post ends in 19 19 -- repeating numbers -- and 9+1=10...

It’s not a crash, monetary policy is changing so firms are rearranging their investment portfolios. It will trade sideways for a long time as the days of easy money are done.

It is slight if you're only withdrawing a set amount every month. Plenty of time for it to grow back if you didn't plan it like a retard

with the amount of objective data available to everyone today you have to be fairly closed minded / wilfully ignorant to not be able to recognise a pattern or two

or are you the type of person that would advocate lobotomising AI because pattern recognition is 'problematic' and 'racist'?

>You may only post
I can post here anyway

>post end's in 1919
>20 trillion in 2020

>he thinks IQ matters

Then you must have a high IQ.

Fucking This!

how to Veeky Forums IQ pass?

They see them both as bubble territory avoiding and heavily hedging money stays in cash and safe hedges for a bit. Then they may start playing with crypto as the both markets are basically ponzi circuses at this point. But at least crypto has some enthusiasm.

Trades sideways riskier folks may start hedging with crypto more as both are starting to look more like a gambler ponzi.

Bribe Hiro

Am I high IQ for not investing in bitcoin because I don't really have money and don't understand crypto?

You guys are right.

>"crash the markets now we have to time this perfectly"
>"done, now cash out of your stocks and move your money over idc if it causes a chain reaction of sell offs"
>"ok now lets buy all this cheap crypto and make all the neets rich"
This is the best timeline.
I am a Rick and Morty fan so I am qualified

>so the whole thing is predictable for anyone with access to the algorithms.
not really, those things run neural networks now
>We might be in for it.
except the economy is fine, nothing physical happened to trigger the crash. people are just moving money around.

A high IQ person wouldn't be investing in crypto right now.

Shanghai is falling 5.3% as I write. But Dow futures are about 0% so it will be calm tomorrow in US. The question is what will happen on monday?

buy the dow tomorrow at 23,689.

I think that a lot of money is making that switch right now too. They tanked crypto while pumping their stocks to 10-year highs and then sold off their stocks to buy cheap crypto. Those guys will make ridiculous gains (making us rich as a byproduct), but just wait for the bonus round.

We are probably headed towards another global financial crisis.

Just over 7 hours to go. I think we are going to see the market get fucking pummeled.

If you believe that Wall Street acts in coordination, you’re fucking retarded. It’s a group of people that would step over their dying mothers for $3.00, if they ever got together to try and implement some plan, they’d all try and cheat each other. Send me all your fucking BTC right now you can’t be trusted with it

short the market here with etf's
3xetf.com/bear/

some of these were in the thousands of dollars in 2008/2009

Pretty much think of it like this

The stock market has been in a bull run for decades no really it has

Shitcoin companies have been going up now their ponzi is falling as investor with low amounts of money oe less then 100mil see they can make more gains in crypto penny stock anything blockchain

You sound just as retarded if you expect me to believe that those guys wouldn't cooperate with each other if they knew it would make them even richer. Come on man, be reasonable.

Are you saying that you think crypto is going to moon because of stock market fuckery?

Do you seriously think a bunch of guys/reptilians are crashing the market so they can buy cheap crypto?

>crypto whales totally crashed wall st as a fuck you for the fud
>yeah bro im totally high iq

My theory, especially after the SEC hearing, is that crypto will be seen as a hedge against the stock market, and institutional investors will begin to experiment with small positions in crypto as the stock market "healthy correction" unfolds.

>(((Somebody))) has our back
based bog tanking the NYSE

This is years in the making. Get ready for the greatest pump youve ever seen. Crypto is money 2.0. International money at that. A global currency. Sound familiar? Thank you

i've been trying to make some money off the price fluctuation in eur/usd. are the any bots for iqoptions that let me sit back and watch?

I'm making a bot for binance and found an algo on Veeky Forums that seems to work quite well. Not gonna give away that algo though lol

can you mail it to me with instructions? im not being stupid, i just really am trying to improve my life and a trading bot would be great.

[email protected]

Lol, why would big banks ever coordinate if they got wind of a plan? To attract tiny bills from tiny players? Why would they ever do that, when they could steal billions from their literal competition that have a real effect on their bottom line? You’re real fuckin dumb

SONO CHI NO SADAME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOO

>europeans wake up
>GREEN GREEN GREEN

>burgers wake up
>SELL SELL FUD FUD SELL

i fucking HATE americans

I wouldnt be surprised to see stocks all be converted to a tokenized/cryptocurrency form in the coming decade

you're proving you're objectively inferior with your assertion

Are you 12 that you are this racist and think the world resolves around cryptoscams?

This.

Stocks are still gonna come tumbling down. It's gonna be interesting how it will affect the rest of economy and how the bonds scheme is gonna play out meanwhile

>Are you 12
Are you?

I haven't even read the thread but I only came here to say hi to other people with high IK. I used to play a lot of LoL so I guess my cognotive skills are like 147 which is the same as my intelectuality.

>High IQ Discussion
>retard level conspiracies

Digits confirm. Wall street has been buying in since 6k. They aren't idiots, so they won't going to pump prices to the stratosphere all of a sudden. They are accumulating.

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warner, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

And 1 day before all of this, some Veeky Forumsfag claiming to work for Deutsche Bank was saying that they were starting to buy BTC/ETH using non-client funds.

Wall Street aren't out. They just got in.

> What is prisoner's dilemma.

We call it Revolution.
We are the ones who must end this social stigma happening past 60 years.
We are the ones who must tell past generations that it is time for change. We do not like the world they built for themselves.
Industrial revolutions will end and we can already see the signs.
Men who built this pathetic system will fall in shame and tears as we fight. We do not fight with guns and blades, we are smarter.
We call it Revolution!

just look at developing countries for proxies of what would happen in murica if the dollar tanked

crypto immediately looks more attractive

What is happening right now is something akin to a civil war among the ranks of wall street

Basically the new guard and some dinosaurs that haven't gone senile yet sees crypto as the future of finance and want to move their money into it, on the other hand the old guard is scared to death by crypto and are doing whatever in their power to sabotage it, from media FUD to strongarm bank policy

In the end the new guard wins, since the old guard is dying out

Its so fucking simple to do with something like etherium too. You have a central currency, tokens that travel along the system and crystal clear vsibility in to ownership, so buybacks, dividends, splits, all that stuff is easy for execute relative to what we have in place now.

That’s an oversimplification, but not too far off. There’s a lot of moving parts involved with their own motivations, but old markets and new markets are starting to entangle, and cash flows are opening up. Crypto is working it’s way to mass adoption, and while it’s not going to collapse and replace the old regime, it is going to make some aspects of the old system obsolete and add new layers of its own complexity.

The stock market is being caused by bankers to cover up the news feed of the blatant treason of Obama Clinton FBI and DOJ

>even the dumbest of normalfags are starting to catch onto crypto shit
>doesnt cash out now retards are about to fuck shit up

people on here laughed at me three months ago

This is what I expect aswell

wait, what now?

Stocks will eventually be transferred over to the blockchain. Think something like "Coca-Cola Security Token".