New Tweet from Binance for you peasants!

twitter.com/binance_2017/status/961832765682429952

Ha-ha, we dont have an ETA! So please wait stupid white piggus!

Kek this scammer is going to make bank off panicking retards.

lol the first reply was asking for free stufff. truly amazing

Well on the upside if Binance gets through this it proves they have a secure way for data recovery.
I know I shouldn't keep my shit on exchanges but fees would eat into my small stack.

Who /getting out of Binance as soon as they reopen/ here?

I am selling my btc and waiting for 6k dip again. Rebuy on coinbase and wait for bittrex to open

Even if this in't an exit scam (for the record I don't believe it is), the way that they did this whole thing was unprofessional as all hell

They would have immediately lost me as a user had I ever signed up with them

BNB

Tbh, if they fully sort this out they’ve proven themselves to be pretty good guys. Might ditch my Trezor and store everything on there.

Everyone fuck binance

kek I was the pepe calling the entitled cunt out
>pic related

Nice work user

they're going to immediately lose a LOT of users after it goes back up. this is all a strong short signal

come to Kucoin......weeeeeeee

>muh muh

well done little faggy.
Need a nice back scratch from fellow moralists?

People asking for BNB tokens dont seem to know how they, markets, or blockchain at all work lmao.
>Hey Satoshi Mt.Gox went down print me more BTC to compensate!

I kekt at this

Ooh yes please daddy

Chinks generally seems pretty unprofessional and bordernline retarded when it comes to PR

Mmmm grandfathers dick

It's not like they've survived a hack or anything, just a database error. Let's see them lose 70% of their stash and then return.

the fuck did they do? god Im glad I dont work in customer service you people are retarded.

Cultural. The USA worships customers, in China the customer needs the business and the business needs the customer- there’s less dick sucking done by the business. Don’t like it? Go elsewhere. Like it? Then buy nao.

Yeah but Binance also has the largest variety of Altcoins. The rest of the exchanges just don't compare :(

people make fun of americucks and tipping but the service at U.S. restaurants is unparalleled and miles ahead of Europe.
I'm gonna buy the dip, got LTC locked and loaded on Quadriga to make the jump. Everyone in crypto is a fucking drama queen and I love capitalizing on it.

and dubs. You are killin it tonight, user!

My mommy is beaming down on me from heaven or up from heck with pride

>upgrade
>maintenance
>data recovery
at least get your story straight

Data recovery and upgrade are not exclusive to each other. Maintenance and upgrade kinda are, but what you see is PR, not technical analysis, so who cares,

here's a screen shot of that same bitch saying she was going to kill herself if binance didnt open soon kek.

whiniest fucking people in crypto.

jfc people like this make me hope our whole market goes down in flames

Don't forget to sell all your shit when it comes back up so they make bank with the fees