Piece of shit

Piece of shit.

How dare you

scam coin. btw banned on reddit

wow i just realised that this coin is pointed to the moon if its upside down. just bought 100k

No it's literally a dead cat bounce when it's upside down retard

idk man, the logo is a V. Vagina starts with a V , dUDES BUY VAGINA, So like... theyll buy vechain.

thank god binance took all my ven from me. saved me from dumping this scam shady coin

>WAAAAAAAHH PLS FEEL SORRY FOR ME BECAUSE I BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGH, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO MOOOOOOON, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (You)

Can someone explain to me what vagina feels like? If I get rich will it be worth it to pay for vagina or should I just save my money?

Even pope agrees it’s a scam

its nice, and if youre into it i say try it but like get on tinder and fuck someone under your preference level. like fuck a 3/4 . save the money for yourself. you deserve it.

I'm probably a 5 but I'm socially inept as fuck. Could I actually pull on tinder?

if you think youre a 5 youre a solid 5.5 . Effort counts. imma give it to you straight my dude . Be clean, dress well, and watch videos on how to socialize as a man. youll make it.

People make it sound like some mystical feeling, but honestly it's just warm and wet.

So it really isn't going to be much of a game changer from a pocket pussy and lube? I had been hyping it up in my head

for feeling? nah, its pretty much the same. Sex is for the emotional high

Well shit, I'm pretty sure I'm emotionally crippled so that's worthless. Thanks for the help. You might have saved me some money

If you have the same regard for the woman that you do a pocket pussy then nope, not much of a game changer. Sex is waaaay better with an emotional connection imo. That's why I can't understand all these fucks buying hookers.

I was at my local library the other day, and I saw Sunny Lu. I went up and said hi to him, with my book in hand, and what he said was startling. "WHY YOU READ THERMODYNAMICS BOOK, ROUND EYES? YOU MUST STUDY BLOCKCHAIN TO CONTRIBUTE TO VERESEARCH. WE GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN RESEARCH TEAM." At this point I'm just thinking, what the fuck, so I try to play it cool and say, "Blockchain's pretty cool, but engineering is my passion." At this point I could tell he was not happy. He looked straight into my eyes, and immediately did a fierce karate kick into my genitals. So I'm sitting on the floor, rolling around in pain, and the dude starts removing books from the library shelves. He literally rips the barcodes off each one, and starts throwing them at me, repeating for each one: "NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER. NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER." I finally start to get up to run away, and he spits in my face and walks away laughing at the top of his lungs.

Like i said my guy. If you wanna try it, do it. Just dont spend money on it. If you feel emotionally crippled sex may be a catalyst to help an upward trend so long as you dont keep putting yourself down

'an emotional connection'
Que?