REMINDER: YOU ARE STILL HERE

There are bandwagoners on this thread who still think that cryptocurrency is the next WWW despite having little to no useful services. The only use is to potentially send money without a middleman (which will never happen in a free, unregulated market, since people will expect the price to go up or down due to random speculation).

This is not the sign of an emerging market. This is an experiment that is literally bound to fail.

Warned you at 15k.
Warned you at 12k.
Warned you at 10k.
Warned you at 8k.
Warned you at 6k.
I am warning you for the last time before it reaches 3k.

This is the last denial bounce, and is dropping as we speak. I made a lot of money just by capitalilzing upon this grand ponzi scheme. As soon as my taxi driver started telling me about BTC, I shorted the fuck out of it on leverage, and 6Xed my money again, while most of you 'HODL'ers fell for the herd mentality on noob sites like plebbit and achieved a 70-80% loss. I saw millionaires here being turned into 200Kaires and people with 10K go down to 2K. Have fun emotionally attaching yourself to a shitty market, while I and my banker friends continue to make money off the swings using trading strategies on leverage. Keep HODLing idiots.

For the smart people who are doing the same though, I salute you. Thank you for recognizing my simple motto: "When everyone thinks they're going to be a millionaire off something, no-one does. That is a signal for getting the fuck out and shorting."

Bottom will probably be somewhere around 1.5k-2.5k. The drop never meets the previous high from the last bull run

Haven't you realized? Bitcoin will be lass than $500 by April 2018.

5.5k give or take 500, and I feel like its done. Not sure what value ETH will be at that point but I will buy back in probably in the upp 5ks.

>Keep HODLing idiots.

Fuck off then why are you wasting time screeching at us fag.

I had a 'BTC expert' tell me the other day that it's going to 40K in a week. When I asked him why, no response. There is always no response for the bulls.

Every single bear I meet though is an expert trader, looks at charts, or understands the fundamental value of Bitcoin. It was a great money-making machine that is reaching its end. Billionaires recognize this, and every single big fund manager that I know recognizes this.

People on this board (much more so on reddit though) literally think they've outsmarted the bankers...lol.

Watch this thread closely though. Every single bull on here will resort to insulting crappy insults and providing no arguments, and every bear here will give proper arguments. You then be the judge.

your faggy arrow is pointing to a 5% drop of the ATH. We're in capitulation, approaching despair according to that chart. If you're going to be retarded at least do it right.

I don't think it will dip that much. That would be below the profit point for miners. Whales know if the miners are gone, the whole system is finished and all of their btc becomes useless. It may dip but I don't see it getting below 5k

bunch of 6k cucks

wait until dip to $0 then buy

Mining in India and China costs less than $1000 per coin

Every indicator points towards a 3-3.5K drop. The profit point for miners is when the steepness of drops will start.

>approaching despair
We aren't hitting despair until we're somewhere under 4k
This guy gets it

Can you provide step by step info on how to short and leverage trade for the few of us idiot brainlet normies that stumble into this thread but want to better ourselves? I mean like full on "go to this exchange, do this, wait, enter this, do this etc"

Horrible troll attempt OP. Just horrible.

When you pull out the meme chart you are meant to single out a point in the chart which might actually fool normies.

You singled out literally the most unbelievable point on the graph. Like 3% down off Bitcoin's ATH.

Noone will fall for this shit.

Hang your head in shame, you're a disgrace.

>he sold at 6K

>not posting the real one.

keep raging OP
how many years now?
how many hundreds, thousands, tens of, millions have you missed out on?

This is the 11th retrace in the crash so far. Get fucked you delusional retard.

op is literally the guy that sold the lowest point on the graph.

You faggots are so painfully delusional you are completely incapable of any original thought.

> not posting the real one either

>what is monero

Anyways longest retrace of the crash so far was about 7 days. So you shitcoiners go back to your reddit echo chamber for 5 more days and then if it's still going up feel free to post your delusional garbage here.

>not posting the real one either

>Destically

>Tripnigger has the nerve to call anons redditors
Absolute cancer

BY BITCOIN NOW SIRS ALL INDIA BIY BITCOIN FREE MONEY NOW NOW NOW BY 100K IN ONE HOUR BY BY BY

We are back in stealth mode. Get I'm Monero within hours and watch.

> The only use is to potentially send money

Are you retarded. THAT IS THE POINT. IT'S MONEY

> which will never happen in a free market

It's already happening your dumbass

You are the dumbest retard in this board. No need for new ideas or fancy words with such an imbecile.

So sell your shit and fuck off then, faggot. Why are you whining here? Are we really supposed to believe you give one fucking shit how other people's investments go?

Probably sold instead of bought at $6-$7k on Wednesday on the most obvious bounce since the crash started. Tethered a little bit at $8.4k to short as soon as the tide turns.

according to your low effort post bitcoin will be worth -100k dollars.
kill yourself.

>it's going back up to 8K

0 content gtfo

god damn it guys we get it

literally everything's going to mars and probably beyond

I'm DONE accumulating okay??

stop spreading this FUD please

Sold the bottom eh?

Screencapping this so I can jack off to it when I'm a millionaire come 2019

>He actually thinks Bitcoin will become a highly used universal currency simply because it was the first crypto and has first-mover advantage

this is the real one

>That would be below the profit point for miners.
So what? I ate meals yesterday that totaled to about $15. By your logic, since it cost me $15 to create my shit, my shit should also be worth $15. You're an idiot who has no clue about supply and demand.

Most retarded prediction of the current "phase" using this meme graph that I've ever seen on this board.

>Delusional cuckcoiners still in denial
I'm going to rub it in your faces once bitcoin reaches below $6k in the coming weeks.

>triple entry accounting is worthless
Cant be bothered dealing with brainlets today. Have fun living in the 14th century.

You're already too late, dude. :)

If anything we're in capitulation you little dong

Just because you sold at 6K doesn't mean it will go back to 6K. That's not how it works.

>As soon as my taxi driver started telling me about BTC, I shorted the fuck out of it on leverage

Nice story faggot.
Taxi drivers were talking about bitcoin in November. No signal is able to predict the top ex ante.

>t. delusional cuck coiner still clinging to the 6k hope or the SEC hearing
Just because you want buttcoin to Really gets old real fast. Be sure to be here in the coming weeks. I want to rub it in your face.

>being this turbo retarded

>just because you want buttcoin to go up doesn't mean it will go up
I'm fucking tired today. Sue me.

Thanks bought 100k

REMINDER: YOU ARE STILL A FAGGOT

We're in first dip. Never listen to taxi driver copypasta

Good post please accept this (You)

No, we're actually already in Fear. you just can't tell because biz is populated mainly by people too stupid to be afraid

But trust me, most people are AFRAID.

Example: Bitcoin went from losing 75% of its value to only losing 60% (for the last 2 days at least) and people get all triumphant and trying to figure out which coins to buy again. lol.

WOW

Well played sir

Ignore OP fellas, he isn't shorting shit nor are his banker "friends".

unless this weak handed fuck that obviously sold the dip can prove that he's shorting the market right now and making a "killing" don't believe a word. he's just super butt hurt that he sold the bottom and is waiting, day-in and day-out for BTC to fall back.

at best this is weak handed faggotry

Delusion.

What is the your graph saying? BTC already lost more than 2/3 of its value from ATH. And you think that is only the first 5% of its fall? So it will get to -10X of what it is currently worth and you have to pay someone $60K to get a bitcoin off your hands?

op
fucking
BTFO

Fud 0/10
Circle jerking nocoiner limp dick bears back at it again.
Just buy your .002 and stfu faggot

Thanks for selling at the bottom OP, you weak handed faggot

You're right this is basically the lowest it will tank. My >technical analysis said so.

The problem with the meme chart is it doesn't tell us what happens after "Return to Mean." Can someone show me please?

Why do people make useless threads and why would someone not sage it?

ah yes, the neverending despair phase...

/comfy/ in Ethpyramid, loving every second of it

can't wait for people to flee here when shit really hits the fan

>wait for the dip
>get bitcoin for free, plus $200k per bitcoin

why isn't everyone doing this?

>no useful services
Having money that the government cant fuck with is a great service.

>only use is to potentially send money without a middleman
That alone is a multi-trillion dollars market.

> will never happen in a free, unregulated market
No one can tell what will or will not happen in the free market, dipshit.

While anyone who has been trading crypto for more than two years know that you sell in December and wait to buy again in March, that is no reason to abandon BTC, the only good reason to abandon BTC is to move into a better coin with greater potential.

holy shit lol

Friendly warning guys:
People that want you to sell, do it out of self interest. They do not care about your wealth. They care only about themselves.
Always question motives when taking free advice.

>Having money that the government cant fuck with is a great service.
being this naive
its cute

So anyone else been ignoring these
> muh endless denial phase
cucks and bought between $6k-$7k on Wednesday?
People have been killing themselves already over btc crash you tards. Is that denial?

now is a great time to invest in bitconnect

Well, yeah. I don't really care what price is Bitcoin going to be, since I own only alts.

That is the only reason to invest in crypto - if you don't understand that, you should not be here, period.
If you are here for "muh ez gainz" and can not grasp that basic principle, you would do better betting in sports.
This board is filled with new people, so maybe I should spell shit out: crypto will either replace fiat and collapse governments as we know them or it will end being worth nothing.

- Bitcoin corrected 70%
- Cryptocurrency market cap down over 50%

We will drop 90% from ATH price from here?

Nice, that means that I will get a few K for every BTC I buy.

Thanks OP, I'll sure as Hell scoop some up then.

Go to bitmex, you normally have to use all your btc for the margin but if you go with 100x leverage the gains will be insaneeeeeee

>bitches about people insulting and not providing arguments
>insults and doesnt provide any arguments
fuck off kid

Billionaires recognize this, and every single big fund manager that I know recognizes this.

- LARP AWARD 2018

Top kek.
OP is so retarded, almost sure he sold the dip at 6-7k and now tries to cope.

>were too retarded to implement automated processing system
>therefore btc is shit
go read some more (((propaganda))), goy