Bitcoin cash is waaay up

wtf why is this up 25%? did tether switch targets or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E97g-zbR0aU
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Spam_transactions
youtube.com/watch?v=8FFly8VF950
lnmainnet.gaben.win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next stop $4k.

the tether conspiracy is retarded
you can actually use bitcoin cash through a trustless system without fees
it'll probably be the number one crypto soon. Idk why people get so emotionally attached to BTC

if they would've done a hardfork on BTC & gave it bigger blocks then no one would've cared, but sense they changed the name then oh god must cry about Roger Ver & shit.

People realizing bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin

It and Bitcoin Gold are up. Expect whole market dumps over the next few days

this

Another PND.

People already forgot about the Coinbase PND orchestrated by Verr.

Get ready for it to be the one to lead the market out of this mess Bcore got us in

cashies like the taste of korean cock, just another korean pnd with westerners as the idiots falling for it

Lol, the more BCH goes up, the more desperate Corefags get, as evidenced by the amount of FUD posts they make.

Take your pills.

for real though. Imagine when BCH is king & doesn't have to tank because it scales perfectly fine unlike segwit lightening thing. Your precious shitcoins won't take a 50% hit because the main fucking crypto doesn't actually function well.

when a store of values value becomes zero

yawn, if you're going to dog something then at least try harder man

>Idk why people get so emotionally attached to BTC
Its late adopters who didnt get free BCH or got bamboozled by reddit and sold at 300.
Its also soyboy redditros with communist tendencies who cant deal with successful men spearheading the BCH train.

infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=E97g-zbR0aU

Fucking this! All altcoin bagholder should realize this

Bcash is a scam coin, they intentionally mislead normies in thinking Bcash is the real Bitcoin through using Bitcoin.com and @Bitcoin and /r/btc. A cult of deluded morons.

>hurr durr bcash is a scam because roger ver sold firecrackers and jihan wu is chinese
Its literally the real bitcoin

It functions pretty well when your deluded Bcash cult isn't attacking the network for their own gain.

Most of the counterparty volume was in BTC.
Perhaps the BCH faction saw this as an opportune moment to strike? They know core political factions have been unloading BCH by the truckload and making a big show of it, seemingly without realising that this necessarily is throwing away ammunition to stave off a speculative attack by BCH, and the massive crash that ended with the firm rejection candle with a volume so thick that it hadn't been seen since the beginning of 2017's bull run may well have put the BTC faction in an extra weakened state where they are even less able to fend of an attack, couple all that with the hash power divergence between BCH and BTC being at a very low ebb and BCH can extremely cheaply buy off BTC's hash power, choking it out at the same time inheriting the victories BTC just won against the capitulation rejection at 6k?
And putting aside strategy, there's the simple fact that BTC is complete shit and doesn't work, and BCH at least does work.

What do you suppose the graph would look if it represented patrons at a popular restaurant who couldn't deal with the increased volume and people got tired of it?

>another core shill celebrating the loss of all marchant adoption
You will be even happier when bitpay fully switches to BCH this quarter. Even less transactions will do wonders for BTC :)

Man, why complain to the lambo owner that your shitty prius is slow, get some little sense brainlet.

they'd be booking months down the line if its that popular you stupid retard

Roger pumped it for the interview

Satoshi's and Blockstream's fault for not patenting and copyrighting Bitcoin and making it closed source.

>only time this happens is before an interview
>no other news to justify volume

seems legit.

It was well known the interview would be happening. I bought as well.

> hurr durr i'm a moron that can't read so i'll put words in people's mouth (i never said anything about the lives he risked with storing that much firecrackers - basically a bomb, maybe one day you'll burn to death in an apartment thanks to an innocent guy who stored that much firecrackers)

> hurr durr bcash is the real bitcoin even though only 20% of hashing power forked bcash

> hurr durr lighting network will use financial insitutions as lighting nodes, even though i can make a node right now ... so that makes me a financial institution

> hurr durr it's offchain ... DURRRR

> hurr durr fees are too high because our cult congested the network with coordinated 1-5 satoshi spam transactions

> fee's will be cheap and fast again once the congestion is cleared (almost done).

wait until segwit is adopted more, so that it can still be cheap/fast even during your pathetic attacks, even without lighting network.

Bcash Bcash Bcash Bcash

Or perhaps they'd just go somewhere else.
Good thing we don't have to speculate since your chart clearly shows that's exactly what people are doing, you can make it even clearer by putting it next to a transaction chart for the other working major cryptocurrencies also.
But you're a religious fanatic, so that won't accomplish much.
Enjoy your delusions.

Roger went on Alex Jones and pumped it to look better.

People simply bought the rumors knowing good PR drives up price. Also, BCH just had news that OpenBazaar is now accepting Bitcoin Cash payments. Merchants are accumulating BCH to get ahead of the future adoption.

Wow almost every bcore lie and character assassination in one single post.

Its obvious you don't know how lightning even works.
You celebrate Bcore losing its transaction volume. It will be even less soon as people switch to the chain that scales.

yea you can make a node right now while the devs themselves say it doesn't fucking work yet:
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

To run a node with just 500 channels with 0.5 BTC each by the way, you would need 250 BTC on hand. aka only banks, corporations and rich people will run them.

Will you answer the call?

>scale it

>using the network is spam

bye bye bitcoin it was nice knowing you

ACCUMULATING AS FKKKKK

Seriously though, this is going to overtake BTC sooo hard in the next couple of weeks.

> judges transactions count by mempool size
RETARD, don't try reading charts if you can't distinguish what the chart is showing you.

this is the chart that you want, the transactions count chart. we're healthy than ever, despite your pathetic spam attack.

You can twist it however you want. The reality is that even complete newcoiners are aware of BTC being a slow shitcoin now.

how many times did your mom drop you ...

the chart shows an influx spam of 1-5 satoshi transactions that coincidentally pop up when Bcash is pushing their agenda. deluded and retarded cult.

Nice pic, saved!

that's fine, it's the normal process of believers and non-believers. the technology, both bcash and bitcoin are not ready for mass adoption - except, Bitcoin are getting ready, what is your shitalt coin doing for a permanent solution?

>unsubstantiated claims

Perhaps corecucks should try to "spam" BCH, I'd love to see it.

transactions that pay fees are not spam. Besides micro-fee transactions CANNOT slow down other transactions

I just think I realized whats going on...fuck I really don't want to sell my current holdings for fucking bcash, especially at this price.

What would it mean for current trading pairs if BCH becomes dominant?

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing
there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)
segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper
why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions
lightning network will not be decentralized because to solve the routing problem is NP hard
why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks

Completey deluded. Low fee transactions have virtually no impact on the network. The spam attack conspiracy theory is just a pathetic attempt to cover-up Bitcoin's problems.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Spam_transactions

>Very-low-fee flooding
>A simplistic attack that people often try is to send tens of thousands of zero- or very-low-fee >transactions at once. This makes the "mempool" number shown by some websites go up >massively, which sometimes causes people to panic, but in reality it is only a slight drain on the >network's bandwidth resources, and hardly a problem at all.

they tried. pic related
IT HAD ZERO EFFECT ON BCH FEES.

Thanks for the fees corecucks. Your spam is not spam to us. Please spam more.

I love this pasta because I saw it about 20 times and not once did it yield a coherent rebuttal

Elegant attempt to conceal the fact you're back to the same transaction volume as early 2016, a full year before the scaling ceiling was even hit.
I really don't know why you people even bother. If you're being paid for this, you're doing a shitty job, if you're not, maybe you should just do something productive with your time like necking yourself.

dw it'll never happen

>Coinbase PND orchestrated by Verr
Do you have evidence to back this up?

This is the largest hurdle atm. Merchant adoption is in the bag, but trading pair support is dragging its feet heavily. The only exchange I use that even has them is Kucoin and not only is the volume weak but so are the total pairings. This NEEDS to be addressed.

You absolute fool of a Took.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM
They paid the fee they have a right to use the network

If a bunch of BCH dweebs can crash you're precious network it ain't worth shit.
You think bitcoin will be a global payment system where anyone can just ruin it with spam?

Fucking corecucks I'm getting real tired of this shit

>corecucks
>evidence

Wouldn't hold your breath.

I get why core cucks that are heavily invested in BTC and sold their BCH thinking it was a meme and now are butthurt are so emotionally invested. I also get that people with loads of money would be paying shills for similar reasons. But I think most of this is just retards , like voted for hillary tier, still believe in "muh russia" level retards. They are just easy to manipulate.

Even if it were them, how would it be bad.
Crypto is libertarian. You can buy/sell pump/dump with your money whatever you want.
Literally the definition of be your own bank. buy whatever you want whenever you want at whatever quantity you want.

It may seem that way good fellow, but on closer examination, you will recall;
>Roger Ver sold explosives.
>Jihan Wu is Chinese.
>Use of the network since the scaling ceiling was hit was spam.
>It takes a full time army of people employed by blockstream to correctly educated the masses about the situation.
>Blockstream acts in the interests of the network, because if they don't have that first layer the business model they admit to having where they squeeze transactions onto other layers and charge fees for them wouldn't possibly work.
>Gregory Maxwell has a really nice beard.
>Luke-jr is a good catholic.
>Matt Corallo petitioned the SEC to protect Bitcoin from the evil clutches of old school cryptoanarchists.
These are the things it's important that we don't lose track of.

all you're doing is showing how thick your cult is, no wonder you're so gullible to believe in Bcash.

low-fee spam causes a congestion for other legitimate low-fee transactions. so if legitimate low-fee transactions want to get processed, then either they wait in the queue to be processed after all that spam, or they pay higher fees to be "ahead of the queue".

not to mention, it happened at a time when Bitcoin was the receiving end of alot of hype, which caused problems because you have morons like Coinbase who haven't implemented Segwit, and old wallets/applications that purely use low-fees without giving users the ability to change the fee ... thus leading all low-fee transactions to be slow as fuck because of all the "back log" caused by the spam, and panic of legitimate transactions and the additional transactions from the media hype.

As soon as I seen "muh Ver" constantly instead of any kind of actual argument, I knew for sure I was picking the right coin. Literally on the same level of "Blumpf's a racists!".

man, the fucking corecuks just won't go away already

sure smells like bcash astroturfing in here

>muh evil spammers
Spam is a social construct.
If a tx pays fees its not spam. Use a coin that actually scales and celebrate the fact spammers are feeding your networks miners.

It causes congestion because bcore can't scale.

I just wonder how much my alts will tank, I'm trying to just hold onto the coins I have selected, and I don't want to just sell those to buy bch (no extra income to invest rn) and attempt to time the market to buy back into my alts. What if pairs get introduced and alts become more tied to dollar value?

>morons like Coinbase who haven't implemented Segwit

Yo dawg, I heard you like slow adoption, so we put more adoption in your adoption so you can adopt while you adopt.

Segwit is retarded, LN is even dumber than that. Even though BCH has to start with like half the network effect, it won't matter. Corecucks have put themselves in a position where the effective adoption of their coin doesn't matter, because people are required to keep adopting retarded shit for no apparent reason. So instead their going elsewhere, see dominance.

can you tell me how bcash will solve scaling permanently? roger ver stated the blocksize limit is only a temporary solution.

Bitcoin's argument is simply: Segwit adoption & Lightning Network.

What's yours? To keep increasing the blocksize limit until centralization (although it already technically is centralized since it's mined by a group of friends)?

same. that and the censorship that was just like r/politics

We need to reduce the blocksize to increase btc store of value

bitcoin gold is money for miners right now, especially ones with asics

youtube.com/watch?v=8FFly8VF950

>muh spam
>muh scaling

>Corecucks have put themselves in a position where the effective adoption of their coin doesn't matter, because people are required to keep adopting retarded shit for no apparent reason

That's a very good way of putting it, you deserve a (You)

I think ethereum will win though.

All you're showing is how delusional you are. Go believe whatever you want. I have a legit source while you're just making up lies to make yourself feel better.

Shouldn't this be a prime opportunity to move away from the Bitcoin family entirely to better alternatives, or are you that obsessed and attached to the Bitcoin brand?

becasue they go lower and lower. Now they are tinfoilhat coin. BIg conspiracy going on with bitcoin so Roger hasto involve Alex.

Exactly, his holiness Luke-jr suggests 300kb. I think this is a good start. He may be a little liberal though, as revolutionary and daring as he is.

Haha, that's exactly how you bcash trolls respond when you can't counter-argue something valid and logical. Your bcash altcoin will be useless once Bitcoin is truly complete. then you can be like "hurr durr blocksize limit".

Dipshit, just renounce your citizenship like Roger Ver.

100 kb seems best. We want every human on the planet to run a node to maximize nodeness

Look into BCH some more my man, there are no alternatives long term. However short to medium term I hold other solid coins like Monero.

Im betting on ETH, BCH and a few promising alts.
But honestly if the May fork of BCH brings what it promises and adoption keeps ramping up until then, I will go all in on BCH at that point.

I'm an early Bitcoin adopter. I got into mining in 2010, used Silk Road, bought a bunch at $30, etc. etc. Been following for a long while. As of now, I have zero BTC and have converted my entire stack into bitcoin cash. I think it really hit me when I realized that BTC was just not the original Bitcoin that I came to love and see as a potential global currency that anyone could use as digital cash. It pains me to see this fighting and name calling and to see the Bitcoin community divided like this.

that way we can buy 2 raspberry-pie nodes for every single fee we collect!!

>Look into BCH some more my man

It's Bitcoin with its future transaction speed and fees problems kicked further down the road and is a bit more centralized. Doesn't fix any of the other issues inherent to Bitcoin when it comes to acting as an actual decent currency of the future

How does it feel knowing that if people actually did give enough fucks to attack your network, they could just look up the publicly displayed IPs of the centralized LN hubs and DDOS it all fucking day?

Wew lad, that could cause some serious damage...

lnmainnet.gaben.win/

What about those who only have access to smoke signals and abaci?

Fucking retard, you're the one who can't come up with an counterargument. Go ahead an explain why that Bitcoin wiki citationi is wrong. You can't because all you can do is regurgitate shit from reddit.

almost same but 2012 here

see and do some reading on it. It literally doesn't increase centralization, that's a meme and a bad one at that.

I'd rather kms than participate in this ponzi-clone.

You're right, shit. best to get rid of the blocksize all together. Move it all to the LN. Mining is overrated

I trust anything Craig Wright says about as much as I trust anything the Core devs say

storage literally is a non-issue and channels/layer-2 will come to BCH as well.
Google graphene blocks and the other shit they got cooking.
Nchain will also release some juicy patents and gift them to BCH

Chinese PnD from OKex

t. boomer

Go back to stocks old man.

Eh, don't investigate more idc.

Did you notice that shill suggested you should "just renounce your citizenship like Roger Ver"?
I'm starting to wonder if USG is heavily in on Blockstream's sabotage and hijacking of Bitcoin, and this slip of the tongue pushes it more in this direction. We know Bitfury are USG, and we know they're staunch Blockstream lackeys, we know who is bankrolling Blockstream, and we know all the parties involved, we know Blockstream launched a satellite stream of the BTC blockchain theoretically to provide an undeniable channel for worldwide BTC access from absolutely everyone, and we know that move only makes sense in the context of an action from a USG ally (because USG could trivially choose to shut down the satellite stream with a subpoena to the Satellite company, so it's no kind of denial on them at all).
Perhaps BTC is being groomed by USG as a replacement for the ailing and soon to die post Nixon shock financial order?
Everything seems to be falling into place for this. So these shills would of course view their opponents as enemies of USG, and a slip of the tongue demanding they renounce their US citizenship goes quite a way to validating that.

I've got a Jewish friend who could set us up with a nice centralised ledger...

>unironically linking Craig Wright

That 1GB block is false marketing, it's what they got assuming 10 minutes of propagation based on their worldwide simulation, while in reality anything over few seconds leads to enormous orphan rates.
That size is something like 16MB though.