20,000 ChainLink

>20,000 ChainLink
>MainNet release: $20/Link
>$400,000 principal
>Running nodes
>15 % ROI
>$5,000/Month income

Who else comfy af in Link? Thats an upper class income for 5 grand investment rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cyber.fund/chainlink-short-ico-report-253ff8b9d50a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>15% ROI

I'm as deluded as the next linkie, but come on

I would really appreciate it if a single thread you shitheads post shared actual authentic information regarding nodes and staking.

Am I going to have to do this myself?

You doxxed AssBlaster.

Dubs and Green ID confirms you will.
I don't believe the details have been released yet, so its anyone's guess.

Stop shilling this scam coin and go back to your shitty discord pump and dump group

Why the fuck is it with every Chainlink thread, you all post outrageous figures?

Other coin holders will say "I think we'll see around $3 from 80c within the next 3 months", but with linkies?

>"CHAINLINK TO BE $40 BY NEXT MONTH FROM 50c!!"

I've been in this market long enough to know the people that say this, and there is only one group of people..

Indians.

It's 2% a month

Mainnet release will be some time this year, you think 20 is far fetched?

Hey faggot, how about 888$EOM?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Oh look another bot...

GUARUNTEED 24% a year, easy money!

dumb nigger that crushes the entire s&p500's yearly gains by 2x

Comfy af m8

Bots, shills... typical chainlink thread

>LINK same price as in September 2017

I used to hold 3500 LINK

Deluded

The world is never gonna be the same again mmm mmm no no no

CHAINLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK

1k eoy faggots

digits and $652 eoy

I'm bored

>"link is the same price as ICO"
It is like 4x ICO and has seen 8x ICO, with no marketing
>"vaporware"
The amount of community involvement in the open source development of CL is going to eternally cuck this FUD
>"Sergey isn't a dev"
He is a CEO with a history of raising huge amounts of capital(RIOT games, look it up fag)
>"muh market cap and coin circulation"
No one is going to complain when monsters like SWIFT are handed some of the 350m coins reserved for institutions.

You also never see Linkpool mentioned. They have so many people interested in joining Linkpool that they can't even process the backlog.

Conservative value EOY: $5
Speculative value EOY: $5-$20

If link is a success, it will be a topcoin in 2019 and anyone with strong enough hands to hold the bag until 2019-2020 will be made.

this basically

now you're starting to understand how big Link will be.

18 MONTHS. THE FLIPPENING FROM BTC TO ETHEREUM IS COMPLETED AND A NEW BULL BEGINS IN AUTUMN LAST SIX MONTHS OF CRYPTO BUBBLE GAME OVER AS LINK WINS AS SINGLE SWIFT GATEWAY MECHANISM BETWEEN SWIFT AND CRYPTOWORLD AND FACEBOOK APPS ADOPT IT FOR PAYMENT AND BETTING. BUSINESSES WAKE UP TO PROFOUND IMPACT OF SMARTCONTRACT PRINCIPLE AND THE ONE KING EMERGES LINK ALL OTHER CRYPROS EXCEPT ETHEREUM DIVE AND ETHEREUM AND CHAINLINGK JOIN GOOGLE AND SURPASS IT AS THE MOST VALUABLE PROPERTIES IN TECH AND FINANCE FOR THE NEXT DECADE. LINK HOLDERS BECOME EXTRAORDINARY WEALTHY AS IT RISES OVER 10K THE CRYPTO BOOM ENDS.

>Im not lying. The information has been known since before token release. Pictures floating around Veeky Forums for months, check archive yourself i cant be bothered
>blog.cyber.fund/chainlink-short-ico-report-253ff8b9d50a
>>SmartContract ChainLink, Ltd (the company), the counterparty of the ToS, is incorporated in the Cayman Islands. The company’s final beneficiaries, the information about its shareholding structure, as well as the company’s address and telephone numbers are not provided in ToS (the address can only be found in the team’s e-mails)
>and just for fun
>>In the ToS the team is clear on the function of their (utility) token. In Sections 2 and 10 of Exhibit C of the ToS investors are warned that LINK tokens cannot be treated as investment product. The US and Canadian citizens and residents are excluded from participating which signals that the Company did not communicate to the CSA and SEC.

>tfw my ICX was over 100x ICO
Enjoy your shitcoin though.

Not a bot dummy

someone post a huwhite hand with timestamp and i'll buy link, otherwise it's a scam.
check em