Who here /BankRun/

I'm withdrawing everything as soon as it comes back up

Yes, pls panic AFTER everything works again. Also don't forget to panic sell.

Ill be right there buying your cheap bags

They totally weren’t hacked and are now insolvent guys! Continue trading as normal

sure you will

>Everyone withdraws their coins
>Jason Parser btfo
>mfw when binance triggers the price singularity

>oops, forgot to mention that withdrawals are halted :).

My balances show up just fine now. Just cant trade. Check the app if the site isnt still working.

he said he was going to withdraw he didn't say he was going to sell you retards

Babys first unexpected exchange downtime.

Brainlet

Just put it into cold storage, you dimwit

Panicselling is so so so sooo stupid, jfc

kraken was down a whole weekend, beside the fact that this shit only works 50% of time

I'm a little babby who just experienced his first unexpected exchange downtime and it scared the shit outta me. how do you guys thing this will affect prices? the market was so much less volatile without binance in the picture today

kill you're selves

Nerd.

>posts brainlet
>can't even write proper english

the absolute state of Veeky Forums that it took 10 posts for someone to points this out

yes yes
let the panic flow through you

Can't wait for the dip caused by ragequitters
Kraken gave us feeless trades for the rest of Jan... how will Binance apologize?

>you're

Shame OP I'm buying as much BLZ as my babby wageslave check on Friday will allow

I will do that too thx

Why?

Because he has weak hands and a very small dick.

After dealing with bitgrail for a month this shit doesn't even phase me. The only thing I'm contemplating is whether i should sell expecting a panic selloff so i can buy back lower. Also I'm expecting them to hand out bnb to everyone as compensation, which will almost certainly drive the price way down in the short term

ITT: morons think withdrawing coins from an exchange = selling the coins

You are literally in the 1%, user. There hasn't been a single BLZ thread on Veeky Forums to reach over 10 replies.

buy high sell low

we are not the only ones asking ourselves this question.
as usual stock markets will be a single massive self fulfilling prophecy.
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

When will it be safe to buy BNB token after the probable dip?

>Hello new Friend

Me too. I have all my ETH loaded up and ready to go.
Although I hope this Binance shutdown doesn't kill it's BLZ's insane trading volume. I swear to god, if that volume keeps up, we are doing a x7 to x10 within 72 hours.