AMA

Hi I’m Kevin, a founder of minerva.com

Witness my reddit spacing.

Also AMA

have you ever worn womens clothing?

can u send me some money?

What do you offer that others don't? What's your point of difference?
Boxers or briefs?

How much AXP have you bought and when do you think it will stop being so undervalued?

We’re experimenting with replicating central reserves through token design and smart contracts resembling bonds to put the “currency” back into cryptocurrency.

give me moneu

AXP appears to be a payment processing company. That’s similar to what we’re shooting for. I haven’t had time to delve in academically, but I’ve seen it shilled here a few times. As with every other project in this space, I hope they’re suited for the tasks they’ve assigned themselves and will run through their roadmap at a remarkable speed.

My name is Kevin too.

Does it piss you off when people are aren't even that acquainted with call you "Kev"?

Not particularly. If anything it seems like they’re making an effort to become better acquainted. A bit awkward though, I suppose.

Not a good sign if I as a casual trader have spent more time reading about your direct competitor than you have.

Competition is healthy. It spurs innovation. We aren’t concerned.

Why'd you pick the name Minerva? Any symbols or significance behind it?

> symbols
Meant symbolism. Am on my phone, fucking auto correct

Minerva is the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Athena.

Minerva is the goddess of wisdom, trade and strategic warfare.

Post proof.

What do you think are the biggest challenges for you guys? Or with crypto in general.
Do you think the recent drop in the market is a good thing?

> What do you think are the biggest challenges for you guys?
Our goals are lofty. The ceiling we’ve set for ourselves is very high. It’s difficult to quantify the challenges we’ll face in the future but we’ll attack them head on.

> Or with crypto in general.
I hope USDT isn’t running fractional reserve, and I hope normies who bought into BTC near its ATH educate themselves without the assistance of characters like Tai Lopez.

> Do you think the recent drop in the market is a good thing?
Yes. I think a multi-year bear market would be healthy to offset the speculative growth of 2017.

What is the best cryptocurrency and why is it Bitcoin Cash?

EOS

Thx for your answers Kevin. Agree with you on the bear market especially. I'm bailing because it's nearly 10pm on a Friday here, I've gotta hit the town.