its up! (its not)

the homepage just says... penis...

exit scamed

would be epic

CHINKED

>no eta on the eta announcement

would be funny ... even bitfinex didn't exit scam so early

Annnd we're back, it's glitchy AF.

If it goes down, how much will you all have lost?

The mixed bag of reasons plus the ever expanding/vague timeline.are what concerns me as time goes on.

>okay guys we're gonna need like 12 hours
>alright it's gonna be another 12 hours
>could be between 1 and 9 more hours now
>good news! Everything will be back up in 1-2 hours!
>okay everything's running now, we'll have an ETA for you soon

Like surely they would have known that whatever is happening is a big undertaking. Or is this update every few hours that extends the time an attempt to not cause a crash?

Follow up question. Is faith in binance lost? If it comes back will you be transferring your funds out ASAP?

My life because I'd kms

CHINKā€™D

and the whole market has come to a standstill waiting to see what will happen

I massive amount of dust.

yes. I am also selling to get the dip and waiting for bittrex registration. All the other platforms are SHITFEST

like 1k

this crypto thing is just one wild ride one day to the next

I have 4700 ICX, 10 ETH, and 2700 VEN stored on there right now. That is my entire crypto portfolio, and almost half of my entire net worth. I think the shame of losing the money would be worse than losing the money since I don't really see myself ever spending it, but everyone knows I invest heavily in crypto and the truth would come out eventually. Then I would feel like a huge retard for the rest of my life.

Half your net worth left on a Chinese exchange? You should feel like a retard.

Zzzzzzzzzz. Due for another update in 15 mins. What are the odds there will be some new reason for another delay?

desu I will keep leaving the money there once it comes back online. They seem pretty legit to me.

just shy of 40k in tether

People said the same thing about mt gox and btc-e.

>It's okay guys, it'll be up soon
>We're almost ready, just gotta finish transferring all of those coins into private wallets
>Just give us a few more hours, gotta get some plane tickets and fake IDs for reasons completely unrelated to all of your internet money
>"404 ERROR - SITE NOT FOUND"

Maybe this is just a preemptive false flag to ease our minds for the time the site really goes belly up.

Don't worry frogposter, we will be fine.