[NEED LEGAL ADVICE] Scammed for 15 bitcoins

so i met these guys off reddit claiming to sell mining contracts that would generate me roughly 0.3-.0.5 btc per month, they requested 15 btc and i sent it to them and after they just blocked me and stopped talking to me, so i was swindled/tricked/scammed whatever you wanna call it out of my bitcoin, is there anything i can do at all? Not trolling btw

>sending 100k$ to strangers

either 0/10 larp or you are a single digit iq brainlet

your fucked lol

If you send 10 BTC to me I will restore your BTC using my special admin powers. (I'm one of the Blockchain admins).

send me some btc for legal advice i work for a team of executives on wall street

i require 6 btc

I can give legal advice but i'm going to need payment first. 0.1 btc should be sufficient

there must be some way i can report them for swindling and tricking me?not trolling i said, they sounded super convincing

LARP or kys

>didn't learn from Bitconnect
>didn't learn from davor
>finally learned from another scam
Money is gone. Best thing to do is stop trying to look for easy ways to get money and actually think about things before dumping money.

Lel natural selection at its finest.

what exchange did you send, there is loopholes available in this but first i need a down payment

HA HA HA HA HA HA
(((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))) get in here and laugh at OP
what a fuckin tard, reddit
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

what are u guys laughing at? they swindlded me and tricked me, if u heard them on discord the way they spoke was super convincing, anybody would fall for it. Need proper legal advice guys please

>Need proper legal advice guys please
HA HA HA HA HA
your going to pay someone to tell your a tard
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hey guys what are we laughiPPFFFFFFTTTTT BAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i can give you 3-5 pieces of legal advice per month for life for the small fee of 15 btc, are you interested? It may seem like a lot now, but lawyer expenses can seriously mount up throughout ones life, especially for the gullible

>posts no proof
good luck convincing anyone OP. Now kys.

samefag

Need to find out who they are and cut their throats.

Screenshots of conversations or GTFO.

OP be careful, all of the other people in the thread except one are trying to scam you.

If you can't tell which you're probably just too good of a person to detect scams. I can tell you who to trust for 1000 JPMC.

you'd be perfect for ethpyramid along with the rest of those brainlet cucks

why would you risk $120,000 worth of BTC (at current price) in an investment scheme that would take at least 30 months to pay back (at the highest return rate) in a situation where you weren't even sure if you could trust these people to begin with, and in a market as volatile as crypto where 30 months is actually an incredibly long time where much could change?

I understand that there's a 99.9% chance this is just a story you invented because you're young and bored but in the off chance it's legitimate, what the fuck were you thinking? what was your rationale or strategy?

Post transaction ID or it's bait

it didnt seem like a risk at all the way they were talking to me, one was a british guy who sounded like a business man and he had 2 people in my ear aswell pretending they were buyers aswell, it was a big fucking complex scheme they swindled me good, it was all of my bitcoin and money now once again WHAT CAN I DO LEGALLY PLEASE

this

even if it sounded legit, didn't the time frame concern you?

You're basically locking in 15 BTC and won't get that 15 BTC back for 30 months. You must know how much changes in crypto over 30 months.

No you have no legal recourse. Consider this an expensive life lesson, next time don't chase after half baked schemes.

> not trolling
> not posting the adress

>hey man givs free moneys for free moneys
these scams may lack imagination but there's always someone who will fall for it for some reason

>hot girl picture
>doesn’t post proof
>anti bitcoin shilling

Fuck offfffff

hello, I am sorry to hear this young roastie,me and my team of hackers can help you recover your money. We work with FBI, CIA, and multiple other security agencies across Europe and Asia to help recover lost bitcoin and other cryptos. With how bitcoin keeps public ledgers we can track them down in 72 hours or less. Act quick however as cases get more difficult the longer you wait.

send 0.5eth to
0x8ae824241b748122b015b4adcce055ace58976c6

or 0.1btc to
192Z57nDZDBCQeSdALN1Lccr5yo2WTP1Zf

we will return your 15 lost bitcoins to your address if you post it and send funds.

>reddit meme posting

deserved it

Send me 0.5 BTC and I will tell you which answers in this thread are legit

Have you tried calling bitcoin?

All these guys on this thread are scammers. Don’t send them anything. I can’t do anything to coins that you lost but i can hold rest of you coins. They are safe then my friend.

if you give me 5 btc ill give you 0.3-0.5 in a mining contract, if you're interested ill give you my address

>writes like a caucasian
>acts like a nigger
Are you some mixed race guy?

OP, if you're still there, I might be able to help (seriously).

Email me at [email protected]

Go to bitcoin dot com and call bitcoin support, they will help you.

Russia no
>babushka slav squatting for eternity

>trades 15 btc for possible .5 btc a month
>best case would break even after 30 months

>it was all of my bitcoin and money

中国人吗?

Stake it till you break it!

Good. Your bitcoin is better off in their hands anyways. This is for your own good OP. Now kys.

Congrats op you genuinely have less tha 45 IQ

What would tumblr be?

you deserved to lose that money for being so stupid.
>if it sounds too good to be true it is

just learn from the mistake. nothing you can really do.

retards acting like downies because they think they were born with the wrong disability

OP should of let me scam you instead.

Nothing you can do OP, you fucked up big time. Never send BTC to a wallet you don't have control over without expecting it to never come back.

What kind of brainlet falls for such a weaksauce scam anyway

Who is that succubus?

>POSTS THE SAME FUCKING PICTURE LIKE EVERY SHILL THREAD

fuck off shill fag

I'll mine monero for you, 10,000 a day, totally legit, we have renewable energy and shipping containers and full insurance and bespoke cooling solutions and global distribution and I'm running out of buzzwords. Send me 150,000 XMR and we're in business.

what subreddit did they first talk to you? Did they show you any proof? I may have a legal solution but i need details

theres literally nothing you can do, kek

why do you think bitfinex doesnt give a shit about the sec subpeona
>its in china

this is the power of the blockchain fag, everytime you hear blockchain in the future youre gonna remember that 15 btc

reddit and Veeky Forums are the same now

WHERE ARE THEY?

this is funny user, with 3 bitvcoin i can make 0.5 btc a day trading.

you cant make that with 15?

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHGAHAHAHHAHA LOSER

It snot even a too good to be true offer
This is just all around retarded
OP you better kys or you will have a REALLY hard life

hello, I am sorry to hear this young roastie, the U.S. Crypto Services will help you recover your money. We work with FBI, CIA, and multiple other security agencies across Europe and Asia to help recover lost bitcoin and other cryptos. With how bitcoin keeps public ledgers we can track them down in 72 hours or less. Act quick however as cases get more difficult the longer you wait.

send 0.5eth to
0x8ae824241b748122b015b4adcce055ace58976c6

or 0.1btc to
192Z57nDZDBCQeSdALN1Lccr5yo2WTP1Zf

we will return your 15 lost bitcoins to your address if you post it and send funds.

you just learned a very expensive lesson, don't trust strangers on the internet

OP your only option now is to call crypto police, they might help you trace back their wallet

Who's the roastie?

He just trusted the wrong strangers. Veeky Forums will give sound investment advice to trade back up to 15 BTC.

Nice larp, no one would take 0.5btc/month for 15btc even if it was real