BINANCE REMINDER

this exchange went from 30m daily volume to transacting more money than some of the largest traditional finance platforms IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS

and unlike stocks, crypto is TWENTY FOUR FUCKING SEVEN

the whiny faggots on twitter and the rest of you faggots need to fuck off. I have more money than you can dream of just on this exchange and I give zero fucks about the downtime. This is coming from a guy who has spent the last year trading feverish 14 hour days. The market is doing fuck all right now anyways. Grow up faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/NGVzq2
twitter.com/binance_2017/status/961891102520258560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy makes millions os dollars a day with Binance. No one wants it back up more than he does.

lol and i thought the fud and panic is just memes. are people actually seriously concerned?

lol brainlets

And yet he can't get it back up. Which should tell you that something is seriously wrong

Nothing disappeared from their wallet, so no hack. And whoever thinks they'd exit scam is absolutely retarded.

he wants it back up. but he can't get it back up. something is very wrong

15 million people all trying to log in at the same time? Maybe that’s it.

Is this were the delusional Binancials come to try to reassure themselves that the biggest exit scam in the history of crypto didn't just happen?

Yes I think this is were the delusional coiner cucks come to try to hold back the soul crushing despair as the chinese men rob them blind of their fake internet meme moneys.

Kill yourself nocoiner.

>exit scam
>in a long run bear market
laughing my ass off
those fucking chinks simply dont get their shit together or got hacked but its not an exit scam

This. He is losing millions right now in fees. But it's much worse than that. He is losing customers permanently. Every hour that goes by he's doing irreparable damage to his company... ...and yet, it's still down. It's still fucking down. Let that sink in.

>steal an insanely huge amount of crypto's, most of them being alt coins
>sell them where

the markets know something is up

Stop looking for other pussy ass anons to commiserate with. You aren’t going anywhere. Binance is by far the best exchange.

Lmfao as if it's correlated.
BTC pumped too hard, back to 6000 it corrects.

Binance programmers sync all the data when there is data corruption. A good programmer will create an exchange that divide the data into many parts (by year/month/week), so when data corruption is detected in some parts, only these parts get sync, there is no need to sync everything.

That's a particularly strange character you're larping as. Some kind of neo-boomer? A Nuumer?

Complete retracement is not a correction you fucking retard. If it gets below 7k then down to 5k it goes.

and what exactly leaked, you retard? they posted the fucking reason themselves

secret insider news

You don't kill the Golden Goose. Binance listing fee is $1 million united states dollars. One. Million. Dollars.

They'll be back up and reimburse users if they have to. It simply doesn't make sense financially to exit scam. Especially when considering the volume and the world wide userbase. They would make what they would earn in a exit scam half a year and then left over with the ability to sell the the undoubtedly most robust trading platform in existence. People use Bittrex because they have to. People use Binance because they want to.

>because they have to
and why exactly they have to?

Bitbean is not trading on Binance

I dont think so but people on twitter are whiny as fuck. Not worried just."Wow I am losing money rn so unnacceptable!" "never using binance again!" "wow we better get BNB to make up for it" I fucking hate people. I want everyone of those faggots to get goxxed even if it costs me all my gainz.

>I have more money than you can dream of just on this exchange and I give zero fucks
REAL NIGGA
>The market is doing fuck all right now anyways.
THANK YOU.

>Binance listing fee is $1 million united states dollars. One. Million. Dollars.

Christ so this is why Binance has been getting slow to list new coins? Why are they doing this? They will just become the next Bittrex and some other altcoin exchange like Kucoin will overtake them.

>No one wants it back up more than he does.
>And yet he can't get it back up.
>he wants it back up. but he can't get it back up.
What exactly are we talking about here?
Nice, that's my OC.

>what exactly are we talking about here
Erectile Dysfunction.

You're a pussy. I have 1.66 btc on there and am mentally prepared to lose it all. You can never exceed the amount of risk you are willing to assume. You are a child throwing a tantrum in over his head.

no one apart from obvious trolls is saying they exit scammed. the major concern is they were hacked

You can look up their wallet addresses. Nothing disappeared.

That's a good point hopefull they are taking the opportunity to make some much needed upgrades. Some that they haven't had an opp to do since the launch. Considering they are #1 hands down and this freeze proves it I'm willing to wait. You have no other choice until a DEX with equal volume and UI appears. Looking at NEX.

Where is the cryptographic evidence newfriend?

Even DEX is not entirely secure if you're using a 3rd party UI to access it.

stop

binance

Verified account

@binance_2017
2m
2 minutes ago

More
Our team has been hard at work. We will be bringing functionality back online piece-by-piece and we expect deposits and withdrawals to resume very soon.

Expect an announcement shortly with details regarding trading and the grace period for cancellation of open orders. Thank you!

Exit scam cope thread

can i be a meme?

dude is going to single handedly destroy CRYPTO

lol

the market is doing fuck all right now, holding its breath to see whether this is the next Gox.
We may well slingshot up when Binance goes online and everyone sees their coins in place

they probably have over a $billion in btc and eth, wouldn't even care about the shitcoins. they could easily sell it, this is cryptocoins we're talking about not the mona lisa.

Scammer

I think we are about to see massive withdrawal which will lower the supply and instigate the next violent upswing in 11 days.

APOLOGIZE
>All engines are back online. Doing a final data validation for pre-trading now. Will update ETA shortly.

Called out the dick eater

I see BnB coin taking a large dip. Look to other exchange coins to do some moons.

Weak hands might sell off too. Good time to buy

If BNB drops significantly, you can fucking bet I'm buying the dip.

> He trusted the chinese with his wallet

bitmex.com/register/NGVzq2

Goddamn pajeet

System Upgrade Complete.
twitter.com/binance_2017/status/961891102520258560

check'd

are you able to withdraw ?

I dont, also if I modify withdrawel link to us.binance

>