I assume the bulls are starting to feel a little nervous right now

I assume the bulls are starting to feel a little nervous right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/02/09/hedge-fund-investor-bitcoin-already-hit-bottom/
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the opposite of a bull market? A cuck market?

>7.9k
lol, it will be 9k by tomorrow morning

No, not really, pretty much the same old sideways trading

If bitcoin is dead, choas will happen on this board, im preparing the memes

Lol zoom out on the graph obvious downward trend we won’t see 9k in forver I’m surprised it’s staying aflot barely above 8k

9k? you're fucking delusional, and it's 7.8k now and going down lmao

1 month downwards trend, your fucked

>sideways
down down down, DOWN YOU GOOOO, this isn't even the biggest bounce

We're not going lower than $6.5k. Screencap this.

Please leave crypto and never come back

imagine being this much of a fucking bitch, it's going up and up since it hit the bottom (6k) due to the cost of mining, you're delusional if you think we aren't in for another bull run with all the good news we've been getting

newsbtc.com/2018/02/09/hedge-fund-investor-bitcoin-already-hit-bottom/

AHAHHAHA, THIS IS A STANDARD TEXTBOOK BUBBLE, YOU'RE JUST TOO GREEDY AND EMOTIONALLY INVESTED TO SEE IT, I JUMPED OUT AT 16K, SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM (THE COST OF MINING IN CHINA AND INDIA IS 1K, SO THAT'S THE BOTTOM)

KYS

IT WILL HIT 6K AGAIN RIGHT?
RIGHT??????????????????

youre short will be liquidated when binance comes back up kid

>being so fucking mad that you resort to all caps
give me your fucking email and let's fight if you're so brave, internet warrior, oh wait you won't because you're a salty nocoiner with no balls

>fighting
>being this much of a fucking retard
[email protected] fucking faggot, i hope you're in the metropolitan area of new york, i'm going to beat your ass, don't beingr your friends

Why aren't you buying? I put my life savings in at 10k because you guys said it was smart money?

These bulls sound angry. They realize that darkness is a relentless enemy that cannot be eluded. And once the darkness senses your fear, once it senses your pain, it is never far behind.

I'm in Boston, I'm going to show you that insulting men isn't free like in your videogames, dumbass, I already sent you an email, reply already you coward pigeon

>paprika
Holy shit, it almost makes me feel bad to talk to someone so pathetic

Go ahead and short it if you're such hot shit. What's the problem, no coins?

>don't beingr your friends
implying he has any

he's as stupid as this faggot
lol 1k what a joke. you're just going to sit there waiting for the dip that never comes. i'm thinking like 5.2k at the lowest. probably 6k and thats after we go to 9k

>the same old

First leg of correction: 24 days sideways until next dip
> "Back to normal guys! To the moon!"

Second leg of correction: 12 days sideways until next dip
> "Just a correction guys! Moving up from here!"

Third leg of correction: 3 days in
>"Crash is over guys, we stable now!"

Same old unwarranted optimism

Can you guys livestream this? I just want to see who's fatter.

haha you fucking virgin faggots
record the fight and post it here so we can all laugh at you soyboys "fighting"

Waiting for the $3k-$6k cucks to fomo in at 10k.

Plz have this post as thumbnail

We’re at 200 day moving average you fucking idiots, we might test 6k again (300 MA) but there’s no reason for us to go below. We’re at ‘return to mean’ on your stupid meme graph

>Price going up when binance comes back up
Ooo boy

Yeah, very nervous

AHH NO, KEEP YOUR NEEDLE AWAY FROM MY BUBBLNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo-o-ooo

Real odd all these threads started popping up around the same time.

I hate this pepe

Thats because the bears smell blood

No, I'm not. Know why? Because we are fortunate to be living under the most pro-business administration in history.

The trend line on the meme graph isn't a moving average. It is an extension of the trend line that existed prior to the media cycle. Doing something similar on bitcoin puts us somewhere 3-5K

a-are we going to be ok?

Bitcoin is still undergoing a really strong bounce from bottoming out.... but as usual, whenever bcash pumps, bitcoin dumps.
Obviously some big bitcoin whale *coughvercough* dumps on the BTC market to have the USD to pump bcash on the USD-paired BCH market.

The fact that bitcoin is staying afloat above 8k despite the BCH pump shows how strong the bounce is, the dump is having trouble keeping it down.
Unfortunately, this will mostly likely kill any momentum the bounce from 6k had, especially if people don't realize bitcoin's correlation with bcash pumps.

I believe we had a solid chance for a trend reversal after the 6k bounce, but I now really doubt it after these shenanigans.

No anyone that is not a lying faggot is telling you BTC is going to keep taking a shit and bottom out between 4k and 5.5k , then comes the quick pump back to 6-8 and the long slow pump back to 20k

Sorry about the mini-pump. I just sold.

look at the timing of it, we JUST had a 70%+ drawdown

we always have rocky December/January

we're firmly in recovery now, and I am not just saying it, I bought 10 BTC futures contracts @ 8K

it s rising like crazy
the absolute state of OP

selling = dump
buying = pump

Yes, I noticed that the sideways movement after each dip gets shorter and shorter... I think after the dive from 12k-to-8k, the dive from 9k-to-6k happened immediately afterwards...

Wouldn't the scenario be that after it gets shorter and shorter, it would bottom out and the trend would reverse?

Going to find resistance about 8.4K

It's the right shoulder of the world's most delicious short setup.

He means he got cucked by the bogs.

Bears have been baiting retards to go for longs for entire month. Volume is going down after euphoric 6k, why? Because no one in their right mind thinks this thing is worth 9k+

This, seriously wtf is this pump Bogs NO

Yeah could be, once the capitulation is over things can recover for sure. I can't say for certain that it isn't over, maybe it is. It just seems really needlessly risky get back in right now. Something like the 20K run up won't happen again for a long time, nobody needs to FOMO in right now for fear of missing massive profits. The crash lows will probably be re-tested somewhat. Consolidation will occur. In a week if we still keep around 7-8K that would be a stronger sign. But even after a crash there can be lots of little false rallies. There is no real wave anyone needs to catch here. Buy low or not at all.

The bubble popped already you fucking morom

We are going sideways retard

MACD is looking good

Nasdag also bubbled, it still exists user... and recovered to new ath's...

Except BTC isnt a "thing" where a "unit" is worth x amount you fucking stupid cunt. You can have an extremely low fraction of a bitcoin that operates the same as a whole bitcoin

People got sick of winning and sold because of trump.

It doesnt matter you fucking brainlet. All that matters is that normies got dumped on harder then Fukushima last month slashing prices from 20k to 6k. Why would anyone be buying this POS for 9-10k? Whos gonna push the price up there?

Not on 4h and sure as hell not on weekly. One more day for a meltdown.

Weekly not good, daily is looking brilliant. Personally, I think this was just the first sell-off, the real bubble is going to come this year.

when it hits 10K you'll FOMO back in too

Those people sold because they are Jews and winning too much hurts their victim complex.

real bulls don't get nervous
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

H&S forming on hourly. I understand you all know what it means.

you guys can have my bags i tethered up

Wrong. Jews never get tired of winning.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

t. brainlet

Go ahead you fucking faggot, sell. The whole market cap of crypto is less than fucking Apple. kys.

If it breaks the 50MA than we are out of the woods if not it will drop one more time before its cheap enough to have enough momentum to break the resistance

Why. Crypto is a long game. HODL takes years. Just like the regular NYSE.

It's a pasta you moron

lol falling for this pasta
go kysys newfag

I thought I had heard something similar before. WIll eat the shotgun with pride.

Top lol

That's because the fiat side of thing like the market bonds cash are all shitting the bed.

BTC isn't even far below 8k, wtf are you talking about?

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

And 1 day before all of this happened, some fag claiming to work for Deutsche Bank said they were in the process of buying up BTC/ETH with non-client funds.

It would take a special kind of retard to sell after this. No matter what you think your meme lines are trying to tell you.

it's mark warner...you're mixing it with the old-bat elizabeth warren who almost ruined the entire hearing