ITT: Veeky Forums during dot.com bubble

INVEST IN PETS.COM, INVEST IN PETS.COM

>PEOPLE IN 2015 WILL HAVE AT LEAST 3 PETS

Veeky Forums buy AMZN, literally the marketplace of the future

> chad CEO
> huge market
> great team

Stay safe in Yahoo ... it's been around for so long.
Will go on an 2 year position. Just you loosers wait and see.

I'm making this website to show some friends a video that I made. Do you think that's cool?

Pajeet go away

Yahoo is making the most profit. It has the best team. The best traction. Biggest network effect. Most users. Google approach of making algorithms do everything can never work. You need human beings to filter search results or it will all be nonsense.

Yahoo is focusing first on the business. Google approach on only tech is stupid and naive and completely disregards the truths of the market.

Guys buy CDO^2s, they're not only increasing in price, but they're low-risk and have incredible returns. They even solve the tranche problem.

Who would ever use that???
Checked, btw. Sminem be with you.

Do you think everybody has a video recorder? This is pointless. We have television

Who wants a lambo with a cd player!

Netscape; its the future.

Excellent post, one of the greatest of all time, really
This should be pinned

Internet will never scale to 360p. Televisions are simply superior.

Anyone still using Google?
These bags are getting mad heavy..

Gonna dump my bags and go all in on Altavista instead, I heard that their roadmap is great.
Anyone else /altavista/ here?

I'm gonna make a site dedicated to breakfast cereal and call it flakes.com
people can look up information about their favorite flakes
>8Billion market
>Huge demographic
>easy to remember name

Buy this stock and your kids will be thankfull in 2005

theglobe.com is going to the moon bro

an internet social network? it's the fucking future man im absolutely bullish

Haha its almost 2000 and you niggers dont have almighty AOL in your stock ?
That shit literally bananas in 10 years

10/10 thread.

Prepare for endless years of losses

It's clear Altavista is always going to be the #1 search engine. Why would the world need more than one? Alt-engines are only a fad and are certain to die after the current bubble ends.

Yea bezos was such a chad back then you faggot

you got trips but you're a bit early, video will definitely moon in 2005

I dont think Napster can handle all this metallica FUD boys. Bags are getting heavy. Do you think an user protocol for P2P is even possible???

I think I'll go all in on CDs

>Starbucks announces they are gonna quit selling coffee and become an 'online lifestyle portal' where you can buy and sell luxury furniture and discuss bread recipes

Veeky Forums: "lmao if you dont own Starbucks right now you're not gonna make it! Also shill me your best taxidermy websites (MUST HAVE A WORKING WEBSITE AND ROADMAP)"

CDs are trash. Why use moving, physical components when you can have a true innovation like purely digital Sony MiniDisk.

Invest in dildos and gold and never be poor.

Drop Napster man. LimeWire is far more superior. You can even download movies there and only 1 out of 10th download is a virus. Never felt so comfy.

What if we create a decentralized filesharing service, like each person owning a file shares a part of the file, all over the world, until the downloader gets the whole file. And the government cant now who shares what.

We can call it bitflow, or bitstream.

Altavista is always going to be king, just like Netscape get over it.

What do you guys think about this messenger service called ICQ?

Yahoo would have been an ok buy 15 years ago, roughly quadruple value since floatation. Not parabolic rises like Amazon, Google, Facebook though.

>investing in a search engine

Fucking ponzi, you would only buy it since some other retard will buy it higher

What the fuck is a "Facebook"? Try sniffing less glue next time.

With Jews you win brah
80% of my portfolio is in ICQ
Imagine how many people need to chat via computer, this is going to be big,

>80% of my portfolio is in ICQ
Somehow I lost my shit to this one

With the way most of Biz thinks, no one would buy any of the big tech companies that survived through today and made millionaires. They would say those companies already mooned and the real money was in pennies like Bazinga.Com

Why would you guys bother with shit sites like Google and Amazon? Already mooned. No room for growth pajeets, buy Bing instead, small mcap, will 100x EoY

Who's the absolute retard that keeps shilling Apple?
>Already mooned
>Nothing but shit products for the last 10 years
>Admit they're cucks by re-hiring the guy who went to India to "find himself" aka shit on the street.
>Best idea he's come up with so far is making his shit knock off PC's rainbow colored.

Enjoy your bags Apple fags.

>During its first fiscal year (February to September 1999) Pets.com earned revenues of $619,000, yet spent $11.8 million on advertising.
JUST

I like it, but its called lbry