Man tattoos another twitter user’s handle on his arm for Zcash

walletinvestor.com/magazine/only-in-crypto-man-tattoos-another-twitter-users-handle-on-his-arm-for-zcash/

zcash is going to the frucking moon on god im a pro at this shit if you lose money ill refund your losses fucking retards go all in change your life you can do it dont let your dreams be dreams. gfy

been mining 0.1 ZEC a day for three months.

if im wrong dm me on twitter @_tm3k for refund gfy

lol

GFY

Why are you pushing for Zcash so much? Don't get me wrong, it will go up, yeah... But whats your reasoning to go so hard on it? Plenty of great coins out there.

The reason for that is that he has obtained the genesis keys from zooko

this man is printing zec and doing wheelys the whole day

because im right about this trade

And because im financially incentivized to encourage others to buy

gfy

Dont listen to this guy zclassic > zcash

zclassic was a great trade before everybody got in sure it could go up more but its just a copycat of the real thing which is just starting to move gfy retard thx

Dash > Zcash

masternodes

lmao faggot

The more crypto starts getting regulated, user coins will become illegal. Dash doesn't hide the info, just scrambles it. So it will remain legal and private enough

o no, they gonna ban bitcoin?

What are you talking about? Bitcoin isnt user, shit can be traced.

>zcash is going to the frucking moon on god
could you un-spastic your post into non-mong please?

ZENcash was forked off by the skilled devs dissatisfied with Zclassic and Dash.
That's why Zclassic has no devs, and Dash can't deliver evolution upgrade cause they had to hire new green devs whose motivation is milking the dash foundation for money, not making crypto great again

zclassic's short term pump seems more profitable than zcash atm or am I just blind

corn gets b& every week