This isnt even a bear market

Bear markets dont behave like this. Weve been stagnant in prices for over a month now, in addition with the recent crash.

This stagnation is the result of a dead market, not a bear market, theres a big difference. We also havent recovered our lost market capitulation from december/january.

If only we were in a bear market, at least that would show that people are still at least in crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Buy EOS then send it to me plz ty

youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE

(OP)

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't [sic] know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even reddit all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from Veeky Forums (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

this

This

(OP)

that

That

Thot

this is the smartest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even reddit all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over to 4chin (I wouled know; always been) and that your genius is contagious.

Stay butthurt from the truth idiots. Time to get a real job

Apotheosis

Lol. Most of us here are either woke white collar stem employees or neets. I can tell by your lack of understanding of markets and bitterness that you make shit money at your monkey job. Now go work for shekelburg, and remember since you don't have any skills you are easily replaced. You are most likely one of the poorest people on the board

1000 times this

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't [sic] know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

If the entry of a bear market in stocks is marked by a daily crash of 20 percent. What is the signal for a crypto market. Im still up 8000 percent.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even reddit all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from Veeky Forums (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

this but not this

good thread

I woulen't disagree with this

reply to op, come back, kek

What a brainlet you are. Go back to normiebook.

OP got what he deserved

Versitle. Cure for the Reddit cold?

This is the first thread I've opened today. Please God don't let this forced unfunny aids be all over biz now.

>t. OP

You have to admit its appropriate in this case.

nice

>this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

how do bear markets behave.

answer me you stupid fucking queer