livecoinwatch.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU FUCKS TOLD ME BINANCE WAS SAFE WTF

DDoS = Just normal users checking if the site is back up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY .0002 BITCOIN

>trading to open in about 50min
Able to login now...accts fine... balance is good.

more like Bye-nance

Just the exchange not live..

Fucking shit only gave us 20% discount on fees

DON'T LOG INTO us.binance.com/, THE TWITTER GOT HACKED AND THAT IS A FAKE SITE TO STEAL YOUR LOGIN INFO!!

WITHDRAWAL AND DEPOSIT available for you guys wanting to out =D

lmaoo fucking hilarious. i dont ever plan on trading on this shithole again why would i want this

us.binance.com works for me

See . You should change your password my dude.

Need a quick rundown.

It's still down nigger.

uhhhh

just use the us. URL, i'm already logged in you whiny bitch FUDer

proof?

It's not an excuse retard, this is the perfect time to DDos Binance to crash the market.

Change your fucking password ASAP

Lol rip

It literally says 70% can you not fucking read?

Just trying to give people strokes or what? us.binance is one of their legit nodes

>us.binance.com/,
thats on the client app option...

See this . It's a classic fishing scam. I almost fell for it, but seriously the url doesn't even match the one they tell you to make sure you are at. Obvious fishing attempt.

>he spells it fishing

RIP

Sorry, Im not with ur mom right now so Im not calling it fisting. Ask her about it you little bitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL MY LINK IS GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*BREATHES IN* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn that was clever reply user. Really put me in my place you newfaggot fuck. Are you 10?

Also us.binance.com is prooobably legit. Just as safe as binance.com unless the sever has been compromised entirely.

t. used to phish like a motherfucker

fudders going to fud

i just logged on to binance and it deleted all my files on my computer? they must have got a virus and then i got it too when i logged in

Unironically kys along with the rest of FUDing retards

are you guys retarded

us.binance was retweeted by the offical binance account. so even if you're a brainlet you believes cz's acct isn't him- the offical account vouched, in addition to the points others have made. what is the point of this fud

>its impossible for 2 twitter accounts to get hacked
Either Veeky Forums is extra retarded today or the hackers have infiltrated us

it even says on the login screen to double check your URL you fucking brainlet

>1 domain = 1 server
brainlet

us.binance.com, if you downloaded the client from earlier, you would see that and the kr , hk. default binance.com are selected options.

t. retarded user that doesn't understand subdomains
Yo fuck it I could have put an S I'm very half wittedly trying to educate retard masses while eating food

I still can't login on the website or the desktop app and you anons have scared me away from using us.binance. When can I just log back the fuck in?

a subdomain can be managed by a different server, dumb brainlet

protecting subdomains is pretty easy.

The us. works fine. People are being le epic drama FUDers

Your fault for taking advice from Veeky Forums

did I say that it couldn't be? holy shit...

70% discount on trading fees for the month

i tried to log in to us.binance.com and it is actually broken as fuck lmao

why would the CEO of Binance wittingly tell people to log in to a fishing site? The LARPing is hard in this thread

Tried to warn you man, sorry. You might be able to change your password in time, but hopefully you didn't leave to many of your coins on there.

The fact that the 30 minute window to fill the order books isn't being carried out... Prepare accordingly

Because the twitter accounts both got hacked and its not actually the CEO posting those tweets.

he got mind hacked too

So many stupid people on biz, unbelievable.

>he executed the client

hacked twitter of both his and the official binance account which retweeted it, hijacked subdomain with valid certificates etc bla bla
if they were able to do that all at the same time, you should probably check to see if you physical wallet is still there and you're still wearing pants, because that's how good the hackers would have needed to be

this... oh shit my pants are gone wtf

you said that the entire server had to be compromised because you assumed 1 domain = 1 server

it's much easier than that to redirect a subdomain to a different server, you should kill kys

>hackers are too lazy to attempt a massive attack that could net them billions of dollars of cryptocurrencies
Look, I get that you want to seem like the smart guy here, but people's money is on the line. Stop telling people to login, or you will feel like a peace of shit when people are posting pink wojaks because their accounts got compromised.

ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)

You are making assumptions based off what you want to believe and the fact I wrote my first post sloppily while shovelling tots into my mouth. 1 domain does not equal one server unless the site is grandmas homebrew fishing supplies and it is retard tier to think anyone believes this.
>it's much easier than that to redirect a subdomain to a different server
It's really not you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

This is you

My friend who cleans The toilets at binance told me it was The Nano Wallets that caused the issue

A DDOS attack is very possible if you consider the shill campaigns going on simultaneously.

The enemy is in full swing for the knock out, this is when you drop a level, give the old 2 low/3 high (straight right to the gut, left uppercut to the jaw) and paste them on the ground.

What I mean by this clever boxing metaphor is don't blink, don't sell and don't eat the FUD. Combined with the inorganic btrash pump, this is a certifiable deep state/clinton people/coinbase/roger ver fud campaign.

Once they realize they're wasting money, they will have to stop. Do not fall for the traps, be vigilant and stay woke. Also, DYOR and inform the normies.

We already done this multiple times over, let's teach these cunts why you don't fuck with the internets

Just logged in. My coins are still there.

That's what they want you to think. The chinks are already boarding the plane to Mexico.

That's what I get.

Wtf he posted the same tweet again?

hahah jk you all got phished they have your 2fa, access your wallets, everything now rip all because you used us.binance.com

Can confirm, I was the hacker.

>this entire thread
unless you had orders open which over the past 2 days turned ruinous, you have no reason to log into binance right now, anyway.
just wait another day or three, appease your longing to watch 10 graphs simultaneously go up and down through livecoinwatch.com/ while your brain slowly leaks through your nostrils and asshole

we're about to redirect the domain to mtgox.com you heard it here first

damn... not coming live.. bitcoin is gonna go down in a few minutes..

2 MINUTES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Q said this would happen

>bitcoin is gonna go down
DONT MAKE ME DO IT

>Shadowfork complete
>DDoS initiated
>Gox it

This is the worse meme.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based user, we'll destroy these fuckers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS FUCKING REAL

I CAN'T WITHDRAW WITH DESKTOP APP

This is what tinfoil looks like.

Veeky Forums is so weird sometimes. you all clearly know this was a pretty straightforward issue but all day there's been this play pretend shit about them getting hacked.

use vpn

>not cancelling all order
what a shit exchange

its almost like people were trolling and creating fud because its funny to watch clueless normies that have been here a week panic, absolutely shocking i know

The funny thing is I bet most of the fudders started believing their own shit since everyone else were repeating it.

You should learn l2abbreviate without tautology.

now that binance is finished. which exchange should we use now?

The funny part is faggots like mcafee bought into it lmao
>top crypto influencers

luddite retards who dont understand subdomains