Average intelligence with very good looks

Average intelligence with very good looks

Or

Average looks but very intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would want a very intelligent gf, she would just find a way to take my money and leave

I'm both, so why choose?

Average looks but very intelligent.

Having a good fashion sense + good hygiene will make you above average in looks but if you are a brainlet you'll always remain on

big stinky butt thread

Not even tangentially related faggot
Some mods need to come in and clean the board of all these pajeets making dumbass threads

Average looks who’s very intelligent, if I’m thinking long-term.
Looks go away eventually but I’d lose my fucking mind if I was stuck with a person of normie intelligence middle age onwards.

What truly matters is whether the guy is a Veeky Forums autist or not.

Average looks but very intelligent

Veeky Forums is far too obsessed with intelligence and IQ. It's autistic as it gets really. Unless you have the drive to achieve with your intelligence it wont count for shit. Good looks meanwhile, will get you many places.

Both are disregarded if you're a Veeky Forums autist tho.

>tfw average in looks as well as being a borderline brainlet

JUST

Slide/spam thread

Reported and saged

Average intelligence with very good looks.
Ignorance is bliss.

God you are so fucking retarded.
What sort of retarded normie would actually make the argument having average or below average intelligence, which is incapable of producing anything of value, is better than high intelligence.
Someone like Vitalik is a million times rarer and more important person than your average good looking normie.
You are fucking retarded.

Veeky Forums reminds me so much of 2010 /v/

Offtopic threads, absolutely no moderation, ancient copypastas being brought back to life, etc.

Autism. As I said, unless you have the drive, being smart doesn't count for shit. I have 134 IQ (Mensa tested), and even though I've written down countless ideas, I do nothing basically all day.

Now fuck off will you.

>that tampon string

How about moderately good looks with moderately good intelligence

we are talking about women you faggot.
You want a girlfriend more intelligent than you so she can manipulate you?

Fuck you retard. Your thinking is wrong.

>you disagree with me therefore you're retarded

Closed mindedness is a symptom of average-below average intelligence.

Sure you did buddy

Nice reddit spacing to go along with your dumbass meaningless comment

>fell for the reddit spacing meme

I’m obsessed with speaking the truth. Intelligence as measured by IQ is the single greatest predictor of success.

Well spotted

Avg INT
Good CHA

Incorrect. Attitude is.

daddy's money and relations or just being a jew.

Forest Gump is a work of fiction you stupid mongrel

>Veeky Forums is far too obsessed with intelligence and IQ. It's autistic as it gets really. Unless you have the drive to achieve with your intelligence it wont count for shit. Good looks meanwhile, will get you many places.
How old are you?
Good looks as an adult male are only useful if you can attract a successful wife.

If you are dealing with anyone that matters then they will care about your value add. What do you bring to the conversation? Basically you need a brain and you need to help people accomplish their task.

By age 40, most men with average looks + high IQ will be far better off than good looks + low IQ because they will have been able to grind up the corporate ladder.

>ywn yank it

>good looks + low IQ

We are not talking about low IQ, we are talking about average.

The average person has trouble doing algebra

Algebra is relatively useless unless you go into a field which actively requires it. For most people, learning it is a waste of time and resources.

>Having nothing except high IQ to prove self worth.
>Smart enough to score points to recognize patterns on tests. Too dumb to make it useful.

Every average 'not so average iq' social outcast ever.

>algebra is useless
What do you even say to this

This is why normal people stay away from Veeky Forums

>high IQ
>corporate ladder

that's a depressing thought

then again, I know high IQ people working as programmers and shit

>Algebra is useless
I don't have a wojack retarded enough for you

(and thats a good thing)

Fuck off reddit, you make that sound like a bad thing

If you're going to phonepost at least try to make it believeable. You know very well what I wrote after that, and trust me, the average person will not use it.

At this point I'm convinced you're just baiting

Yeah I get the feeling there are a lot of olderfags on this board. Newfags too obviously but oldfags would have the income for investing and looking at retirement plans and shit.

Good day m'sirs

Just know that everything you do is being watched

How can someone just stand there and take a photo? I would fuck her then and there. Must be either a homo or a woman

>>>/reddit/

Lmao I'm pretty good looking but don't talk to girls out of autism. It goes both ways

>tfw gf doesnt really attract me with her looks (average face, bad skin, no hips, no ass, no tits, shoulders wider than hips etc etc)
>she is also intelligent, very ambitious, loyal, cooks very well, is a project manager at 25 and rakes in more than me

wat do

Marry her.

thats an easy one.
if you can do better, do better.
if not, settle down.

The latter, because I enjoy impregnating plain-looking smart women with low self-esteem

you sure? but i will be always drooling over attractive sloots for the rest of my life. thats gonna be hard
i understand where you are coming from. I think i can do better looks wise but on intelligence wise. Girls like her have mid aged rich af status husbands

but they don't, you're here.

fuck her money

if you don't know algebra, you can't even do basic shit like optimization

let's say you work in marketing and you're testing two different versions of the site

how long do you want to A/B test? If you A/B test too long, the inferior version will lose you too many sales. If you A/B test not enough, the results may not be conclusive.

Anyone who's not a brainlet will have to deal with some kind of an equation at work.

there's still one, lads!
rev up the goreposting

how old are you
why can't she take better care of herself
why are you asking for advice on this board of all places

man it's honestly so fucking simple.
All women will get ugly with age. THATS A FACT.
pick someone who is hot enough that you'll enjoy fucking till your 50 but smart enough that youll enjoy being with when your 80.

If you enjoy her company, and she cares for you, then help her to engage in fitness to fill out her ass, squats work 100%.

Tits will come naturally with childbirth. Skin can be taken care of by proper hygiene.

Good luck.

im soon to be 25. dude she takes care of herself very well, she goes to gym like everyday of the week (not just to take pics but really train her ass off), eats super clean. But the things she lacks in cant really be changed. She cant grow out her tits or widen her hips.
i am afraid when she starts aging it will be even worse

plenty of people will disagree with me (especially libcucks) but I can't stand hyper-intelligent women. They're annoying as fuck, they almost always have a superiority complex, are bossy, and strongly opinionated. It can be fine in very small doses but having a relationship with one? no thanks - they tend to argue a lot more than dumb girls as well.

I've dated intelligent women and it's a chore and prolonged exposure is bad for a mans mental health. I much prefer bimbos, dumb, or average women who don't have much intellectual or professional ambition and would rather live a traditional, feminine, housewife type lifestyle.

You need to ask yourself if you truly love her. If she's just a girlfriend, then you can find another one.

Actually falling in love with someone is great. I do it every year, kek

I'm skeptical since I've never really seen an ugly girl or even average girl that meets your descriptions.
In my opinion you're too young to get married. Good luck user.

>This is why normal people stay away from Veeky Forums
Thank God for that!

you're right

The first option is for concubines, little pieces of meat that you fuck until you grow tired of them and toss aside.

The second option is for wives, real, long-lasting alliances, that will empower you and grant high-quality children. Just make sure that she is educated as well.

Those are "intelligent" women. Not true intelligence, just straight up attitude and they try to act masculine and fail horribly. Actual intelligent women pick things up quickly, are great teachers for children, and are flexible in their thinking but still rigid enough that they will stick to what makes sense logically. Intelligence for men and women is different, I would hate to date a woman who tries to imitate masculine intelligence and acts like an autist. Rather go for a smart girl who is still feminine.

For myself the latter.
For a Grill the former. It's not that I dont value personality and shit, it's just that intelligence=/= personality.

You make a fair point. The women I'm talking about are those "intelligent" types who seem to almost artificially be forcing their success because of social entitlement, the type of woman that would get mad because there's not enough diversity at a company/school or talk about the gender pay gap. It's insufferable.

I suppose naturally intelligent women who are quick learners and more flexible in their thinking are different than what I was talking about.

>We are not talking about low IQ, we are talking about average.

100 average IQ is low when everyone successful in business is 1 standard deviation above the mean and 2 in tech or ib

>how long do you want to A/B test? If you A/B test too long, the inferior version will lose you too many sales. If you A/B test not enough, the results may not be conclusive.

>how long do you want to A/B test? If you A/B test too long, the inferior version will lose you too many sales. If you A/B test not enough, the results may not be conclusive.
I'm doing A/B testing right now in my quant marketing course.
Made me realize I am a brainlet that can't think of confounding variables and that I should stay in sales.
IQ is 140 but geared entirely to people and 0% to math

How do you measure attitude you cock

>IQ 140
>can not do maths
You have been fooled, user.

a smart woman would realize that arguing with a man would make her appear masculine and unattractive

she would much rather manipulate him with her feminine charms and avoid conflict in the first place

JP is successful but he's depressed. He literally takes anti-depressants.
Being good looking would be way more fun and you would live a more happy, satisfied life. Intelligent people tend to overthink things and are smart enough to realise how fucked we are.
But I would choose intelligence because I have a superiority complex lmao

Lol are you stupid? he made a few videos out of frustration/ for shits. The rest was just him running a schtick for money.
Guy gets paid like $600k to tell people to clean their room and make the revolutionary claim that SJWs are silly over and over ad nausiem. Dudes happy as fuck that he can retire early.

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
Objectively depressed. You're right though, he's used the normies to amass wealth. I don't understand why someone would give more money to his patreon once he got over like 100k

Datass

average looks and average intelligence, im jealous.

>Always gets richer, never not gets richer

My fuckin sides

>You have been fooled, user.
IQ is a general measure but real life is specialized. Not everyone with high IQ is a quant.

Hmm, before he started the con. Okay I stand corrected on the depression point.

Yeah some of us wageslave to accumulate linkies

IQ tests are insanely quantitative tho. At that high of a score you aren't just acing everything that doesn't stress that part of the brain. You would literally have to have the skills required to do math.

>to do math.

The key here is how to do you define "do math."
There are different types of math.
For me at least, I'm decent at engineering and I can get up to calc 3.
But beyond that, when it starts getting proof based, I'm out.
Most people would consider me 'Good at math" but I recognize that I'm poor at real math and I have I offset my weakness with strong memorization ability.

The only reasonable answer is intelligence. It stays with you your entire life and is protective against the onset of dementia.

Additionally intelligence is roughly correlated with success, not absolutely but someone with high intellect shouldnt struggle to afford nice things in life.