What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Chinaman not dumb. He knows Americans already been goxed. China man smart. China man gain Americans trust, then China man run off with American money.

swag

>trade fees
>not withdrawal fees
well that figures

ONLY WALKING VAGINAS CANCEL THEIR ORDERS

wow, instead of paying $10 on a 10k trade I am paying $1.5. The only people who care about trading fees are poor fags.

When is trading back online? How many more hours? (they posted the utc time but I don't know how to convert Im in PST time if anyone is kind enough)

Good for arbitrage.

As someone running an exchange, I care about trading fees quite a bit, and I'm not a poor fag.

I daytrade to get 0.25% 5 or 6 times per day. This will increase my profit margins significantly.

> still down

most normal people should be making 1k a day profit from day trading. 0.25% is $4. Big fucking deal.

What the actual fuck is going on with Binance? They said it was back up. WOW ITS DOWN AGAIN.

I was able to login after spamming 20 times, and the site was all glitchy.

*$2,50

>most normal people should be making 1k a day profit from day trading
lol

big fucking deal after I wanted to sell BTC around 8400ish yesterday and still had my order, also trying to rebuy to dip ~7750 (in case I wouldn't have screwed myself over by waiting too much for the dip)

Usually I play around with 2.5-3 BTC and trade the swings. Quite possible atm, also big chance to miss the bullrun hype train

Are you retarded? If I make 0.25% on a trade but paying 0.1% on fees (because you need 2 trades to actually lock in a profit) then I am cut down to 0.15%. With fees reduced by 70%, that trade gives me a 0.22% profit after fees. Literally a 50% increase to my margins.

You just convinced me to buy BNB now that i'm trading more aggressively.

BNB is worth trading as well. Or even HODLing. It will only go up in price as Binance grows.

Is it up? my blockfolio is updating but i can't log in.Guess I'm not on the list.

Can someone try putting in a sell order?

Same shit

I fuckin love Binance

KYS pajeet.

LOL THIS SHIT IS COMICAL NOW

so will the market tank as soon as trading is enabled?

This

I’m cool confused. Does that mean the use your bnb and only give you a .15% additional discount. That doesn’t seem very worthwhile for bnb users.