PRL thread

How about that oyster pearl. +26% in the last 24 hours.

Is it anticipation over the second testnet? Or did some news hit?

Upwards manipulation by whale.

Also, testnet briefly open to the public.

Oysterstorage.net
User: everyone
Pass: buyoysterpearl

Limited to 100kb uploadd

.com not net. Fuck

Also its temp they will be shutting public login soon

fugg nigga feels good to be a pearl marine

DAILY REMINDER THAT PRL HOLDERS WILL GET DIVIDENTS OF SOME SORT

Search the oyster knowledge channel for bruno block's posts from yesterday

Nice. Someone got that screenshot of the telegram?

Oh nice. Looks pretty good already. Slow as fuck. But pretty cool otherwise. How come you think it is upwards manipulation by a whale?

>15167447726906aa896e703ad72958b626d91fd41dc8a9cd6c072794ac36fae72b468118lpixbuwh

They should work on creating shorter download codes haha.

That's the whole point of this: encryption.

People will use this shit to store illegal and anti govt shit

Bought yesterday at .53c. Feels good man

or CP

Gotta keep it safe bruh, might be some kiddie fiddling going on.

True but if the download code was shorter or more easy to remember and just as safe it would be amazing.

Download code starts with the name of the file. I'm guessing you uploaded an image from Veeky Forums based on that?

I sure did.

Fuck you. Bought this shit at 3.50. Down 90%.

Thats what you get for buying at an all time high my dude. Just wait til the mainnet hits and prices will be pegged.

Hold. Next time, don't buy the top. But this shit was never meant to drop this much. Remember: 1 PRL = at least 64GB. Now we have proof that it works.

just wait till everything is launched in April. There will be a proper userinterface (think of dropbox).
Here's a screenshot from my phone from the other day, hope you can read it.

If it makes you feel any better I bought at around 8 cents and then sold for about half that when the faggot devs dumped their stack and tanked the price a few days later

Woulda made like $44k by selling where you bought at

Yeah I know its my fault. But this is the worst coin in my portfolio by far. It made me delete blockfolio when I saw my $700 invested turn into $70 market value few days ago.

Holy fuck you're right. Jesus Christ how did I not find this earlier, I'm one of the earliest investors.

There will be a separate token for dApps hosted on the Oyster platform.

Keep this shit lowkey. PS this will pump hard in the next 2 days when big YT'ers make videos about the testnet.

Nice, I bought at 8 cents but I'm a poorfag. Only holding 7k.

You're gonna make it. I have less than 10x more than you and I strongly believe Oyster will make me a millionaire.

dubs for truth. Will be building my PRL stack these coming months.

How much do you think one will be worth then?

Holding 110k prl..

About $16-25 by mainnet.

People bitch about the storage peg but they forget that crypto is mostly speculative value. If you compare the pricing to Storj/Sia it would put it at $6-10 but we will also have the IOTA fanboys and anti advertising fanboys on board.

Not to mention, people don't know that it is a platform that will have dApps built upon it

Completely missed the 110k part. I'm so jealous. I'm gonna use my ICO gains to buy 10K PRL and swing trade my way up to 50K so I can have 100K total. Man this is the only thing I actually believe in besides ChainLink. #BrunoIsSatoshi

Nice. I got very lucky. Bought 10k € worth at 7 cents and a bit more at 30 cents. Sold half of it around ath. And yesterday bought around 33k again. Very bullish on prl.

Tangle speed already increasing since they have been testing Oyster.
Don't forget, the peg will be AT LEAST 64 GB. Bruno said in the telegram that they just put 64 GB on the website because that was easy to reach. He said and I quote "512 GB is realistic". So 512 GB + it being decentralized and anonymous. 50+ dollar is not unrealistic.

Damnn. Guess I'll hold.

Wow, nice. I bought at 6c and held through everything. Got mine in cold storage. Unfortunately I have over 50 ETH locked in ICOs so I wasn't able to buy the dip...I doubt we will ever be seeing these prices again after the videos come out in 2 days.

Goddamn nice.

The videos? What kind of videos? Rumour or confirmed?

Big crypto YouTubers will be testing the platform. Confirmed, I can't post source anywhere though

Oh shit nice.
Might just buy a liiiiiitle bit more.

Also found this on my laptop. Was posting from mobile.

according to every piece of information
PRL will hit it's 3-4$ with ease (still not a high marketcap for a working product).

IOTA will take a huge profit from PRL securing the chain
PRL will profit from a hyped IOTA
>now ignore the stupid fudders
Crypto will rise to 1 trillion in 2018, so 8-10$ per PRL is absolutely possible.

Lads, we are living in a great time.

keep holding! Today probably new team update. Public testing. Coin burn end of feb. YT-Vids. Testnet B. Aggressive Marketing will start.

oh shiiit I forgot the the coin burn
even better lower supply, and it's dev coins that get burned

it's really picking up steam right now guys. Get in now if you haven't already.

Tbh i can see eth and btc dip more though. However end of feb we will be in a better place.

lmao
>ENCRYPTED

too bad most people will block that shit like adblock

You think? If you don't notice it in your computer performance why block it? Beats looking at banners, or having to block them.

Also: a shitload of people don't use adblock. Most people are fucking idiots when it comes to computers.

People do notice when their webbrowser slows to a crawl, remember when there was that bitcoin mining js script going around? This is DOA, will be a single line in ad block plus, might even add it now.

FYI:
the CPU load for verifying IOTA transaction in the background is based oon the current CPU usage.
If your PC is running at a very low load, the script is doing verifications.
if your CPU is running ar a high load, the script is doing nothing.

PRL will not slow down your PC in the background.

This is not "mining" PRL, fucking brainlet. You should do a little bit of research before coming to FUD some coin you got no fucking idea what it does.

The algorithm will detect how trash your computer is and not slow it more than a 1%.

Looks like they do more than that. DOA

I want to buy back in and should have the other day. Now I'm not sure if I'll be on the FOMO train and lose money.

I just sold taking some profit.. I have a feeling it's going to be pushed back down. Catch the next wave... or I could be wrong and wake up to 1 dollar PRL

still this If your PC has no available CPU power for this, it's doing nothing.

comfy as hell user

it's at 50m marketcap, this could go to 500m conservatively if the thing works