The fuck?!

What in the actual fuck?! Biggest pump in history?

i was looking at it an hour ago was at 900 percent

what is this and why didn't I hear about it until it was too late?

highest volume on yobit, yea no thanks, stinky pajeets arent getting any of my money

Volume (24h)
29.43 BTC

Enjoy your PnD. The sale orders are probably already in

Buy in now before it pumps to 300, last warning

>what is this
A pump and dump scam
>why didn't I hear about it until it was too late?
Because the Pajeets had to pump it up before they shill it on places like Veeky Forums and then dump on idiots.

this coin again?
fuck, why didnt I buy low. When I read a thread about this some days ago someone said it's just a PnD (it probably is desu)

The heck, It actually got higher
Last time the volume is only about 1.7BTC when it reach 3000%

best advice, if you're holding, you dump the fuck out of your bags, or you're going to be real sad

Great, now we know how many billions in crypto assets the CIA is letting Roger Ver use to manipulate the markets as they want.

This is where all the value from BTC has been leaking to, along with some other shitcoins like Eth classic

i doubt anyone on Veeky Forums has this coin.

Not going anywhere near this shit

it was $290 3 days ago then dropped to $2.80

this fucking coin again lol?

few days ago

i saw it do +4000% 2 days ago too.
i'm not fucking touching it

This is the coin Roger Ver is using to Soros the crypto market. He is using a low blow technique called WASH TRADING, you should look it up.

The aptly named E-Coin is the asset they're using to WASH TRADE the whole market down. The actual Soros is currently doing the same to the stock market and burger boomers have no safe haven for storing their money in.

This is what Trump should have regulated instead of Registering ICOs for acreditted investors only like Russia.

DO NOT SELL and DO NOT PUT VALUE IN CENTRALLY CONTROLLED SHITCOINS LIKE btrash and e-cunt

if they did it again you can be assured these greedy cunts are going to try again in a week. like fucking moths to a flame.

Fuck you nigger

yeah, dude. Don't sell. That's what everyone said when it was overdue for a blow off, listen to this retard and be depressed. It's an obvious PND

Don't chase it, guys. You're gonna get fucked over.

And unlike the LINK assholes, I'd rather not see anymore threads about "muh mooneez."

Any proof of your ludicrous claims, or is your arse jealous of the shit your mind creates?

>wash trading is illegal in the usa

nice free market you have there kek

I meant DON'T SELL BTC wtf

If you read my post I already said to NOT BUY THIS PND CRAP ("e-cunt")

Soros hasn't been trading for decades you mong.

AHAHHAHA I bought $10k worth on E-CEX and sold at $100 on yobit. AHHAHHAHAAH

Assuming the whale doesn't browse here we should wait for it to drop back to $3 then buy a thousand and wait for the whale to pump it.

saw it too, fucking crazy

Just show this to my so-called girlfriend and she told me I should have had all my money in it. I said there was no way that I could have known it would pump like that. She said I was an "inadequate day trader"?! I told her I'm not a day trader at all and she doesn't even really know what that means especially since you just learned what it was 3 days ago. She continued to tell me that I was stupid for not having my money in it. I told her to go fuck herself and walked out. She was the worst investment ever.

So then why not buy after the dump, put in a sell at 3000% and wait for the next pump?

This is less than Tron. You new here?

dont do it

already done I made $90k

larp

>240k$ volume

op stop making threads you dumb retarded normie.

Literally 99% of the coins are in 3 wallets. Literally 1 or two whales trading between each other driving the price however high they want.

why? where the trap?

nice

>Ok I'll throw a little at this to see if I can beat the whale dump
>I just have to sign up for C-CEX
Welp that dream died in a hurry.

kek, i didnt even try, knew it would fuck up somewhere or someone else will do it faster anyway

REAL QUESTION THO

Is there a pump group that post signals at the same time for everybody and won't fuck me over?

>asking for a friend

No.

If anyone is seriously thinking about throwing money into this garbage especially at this point I hope lose all your fake moneys

bump

>200M supply
>suddenly pumped 3000% to $85USD
uh yeah, I'd avoid that unless I wanted to lose all my money.