ICX

... aaaaanad we're off to the moon

lol that green dildo

All my ICX was on Binance.

>went from 60k sat to 54k sat
>moon

The official coin of the Winter Olympics

and it's still there faggot

God fucking dammit I hate how VEN has to dump every time ICX even goes up at all. They seem to be linked in price, I don't mind since I usually sell one for the other but it is really annoying to time since they sometimes reverse

>God fucking dammit I hate how VEN has to dump every time ICX even goes up at all
>I usually sell one for the other

user ... I ...

i dont even

>Not all in on ICX and holding until $30

Stay poor you fucking imbecile.

Holding till a hundy

It's not hard to understand. VEN dumps, I sell ICX and buy more VEN. VEN pumps and ICX dumps and I sell back into ICX for the next pump. For some reason they seem to mirror each other's movements.

Nigger I have 9k ICX

Yes, and I'm looked in now. It's not mooning at all though.

Good time to buy ICX?

Sure, only 3% up today and still far from the ATH because of the dip. You shouldn't buy when things are mooning, but 3% is no moon.

When will we reach $30?

>he felll for the chink rip-off of ICX
Brainlets deserve to lose money desu, can we stop shilling this gem for a few more months lads? I need more time to accumulate

You know you can own more than one coin right?
I have ICX, VEN, WTC, ETH and a little bit of WAN. I would have hated to stay all in ICX during that last dump, you guys got absolutely rekt

Maybe not $30 but 3x at least by March, which is when it gets listed on Korean exchanges iirc. It's been rising fairly consistently recently so i got big hopes for it desu

My plan is VEN until the rebrand, then ICX for March

That’s my plan too! Wild!

Thanks sirs, a quick PnD is all I need to increase my stack of stinky linkies

>Not all in on Ven and holding until $200

Stay poor you fucking imbecile.

Priced in.

Also its not a moon if its still down 60% from ath.

send me some free icx you fucking whale nigger. I bought 51 ath with all my money and now cryptopia stole my deposits. fucking crypto

got dammit I wanted to buy when it was $4 but my funds got frozen