Life is suffering

Life is suffering.

Get used to it. Accept it. Love it. You'll be rewarded.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Unless you are enlightened. Then you realize that the suffering is what makes life interesting in the first place.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Thats the BHUDDHA you retart... He is a philosophert

may you all be free from suffering

No it isn't, Buddha only identified things which cause suffering, death, ageing, illness etc

Suffering is another word for Passion

straw hat luffy...
you are a renowned criminal worthy of the death penalty
now, as brothers, i will execute you myself!

Getty images

Lmao good one user

fuck off shilltard

thanks, just achieved enlightenment.

:) you too user thanks, just achieved enlightenment

Being free from suffering isnt actually desirable. Suffering is what adds meaning to your endeavours.

Life would feel empty without the pleasure of overcoming suffering. Discuss.

true in a relative sense and a mentality that will get you far in life but enlightenment or liberation or whatever is still much better, thank you for gracing us with your presence dr. peterson.

sminem is the anti-buddha

Which are all inevitable in life
>you

>Life is suffering.

Suffering is for Fools who dont know how to make Money!

SO is your jew

Your life is suffering.

Hinduism/buddhism/daoism are the religions of truth. Look into them anons, there is so much wisdom in these teachings that will help you in every facet of life.

Just surrender to what is, then life is superb.
Life with (You) is suffering, without (You) it's a gift.