2 hours before dump

2 hours before dump

This guy TAs

Americans waking up in 2 hours.
They're gonna get tired of winning like trump predicted and then sell.

cant wait for the dump amerifats love spending time in walmart on weekends

why are americans so fucking weak

They have to sell after 2% gains.

Big of true.

They're not weak, they just fat finger their trades

the burger grease all over their fat fingers and on their keyboards makes it literally impossible.

Binance won't even fucking load you OBSESSED cretins.

>8gag filename
Oh its just leftypol.
Fuck off.

>triggered

Good morning, Achmed.
Good morning, Muhammad
Good morning, Mustafa
Good morning, Sven

Time to sell

Ebin maymay
Are you as good at sucking cock as your BO?

They probably aren't even Euros, just asshurt commies from ledditchan.

la creatura...

minty fresh

Fuckin glass handed burger cunts

Yeah, biz figured out it's a psyop a while back. Anybody who takes this crap seriously is either really new or dumb as fuck. I just shitpost in response to the shitpost.

Bulletproof glass, kike

>Wojak edit

Amerimutts cannot meme

Of fuck it's 6 am I need to sleep. Why couldn't you post this thread sooner, I've got to go to work tomorrow!

You sound offended.
Otherwise, who could possibly be behind these posts?

Am I the only one buying into this market wtf is wrong with all these retards.

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

Good morning Veeky Forums

A real patrician amerimutt rides the mart cart.

Fuck, he timed it perfectly.

Damn amerilards...

This is the best

>>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller
is this fuckig for real?

lmao land of free

Only in utah

>mart cart
I'm sorry but what? Is that a normal thing in america?

STOP SELLING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

It's been like .. 2 hours. What happened? Where is the crash?

No lol topkek just got a 750ml bottle of vodka for $8.50 including taxes, I love this country

>Deflecting to racist politics instead of not selling
Stop selling you mutts

I have a buy order on Bitcoin that's already at -£130. Should I just sell now or is it going to rise again?

too bad the euro is not going to crash along with bitcoin and the dollar

Help me, Veeky Forums

The dump is already 1.5 hours late REEEE

Well done OP you brainlet retard, everything is pumping af.
Those fucking attention whores need to focus on their homework instead of posting in here begging for someone to answer them.

lmao.