RIP

RIP

You could see this coming one mile away.
I am sorry for whoever bought at the top.
Hope they can average down and make something out of it.

Pretty sure its a bot that makes these threads now. They all begin with Ouch and RIP.

>he didn't buy the dip

i'd salvage what you can and get out now, this one's circling the drain, pretty obvious that it was pumped to shit and overhyped

it'll be

Woah, really?
I got a stack down at $7 last week. I'm feelin' hella comfy. Actually never been more sure of an 'internet monies'. Deposited into my desktop wallet, it was fast and I could clean my binance bank out unlike the mess of 'negligible' meme coins I've been fucking around with.

Just bought the dip, feels comfy. Stay mad pajeet bots

Lol at the biz pajeets constantly FUDing this coin.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

S fucking scamcoin

Bro I hold literally such a small amount I might as well not own them. Every time there is a thread with that logo Its ouch or rip. But try harder to fit in.

theres like a fail FUD attempt everyday... can you come up with something better fucking retard. XRB is down 2% after gaining 60% from the bitcoin crash, calm your fucking ass down

i dunno
i believe in Nano but at the same time i'm in no hurry
bought at february 2017 and never sold a single xrb
i saw the top and i saw the dip, i saw the rebound and the shitshow

whatever's going on, i feel indifferent. selling maybe late this year, i dunno

yeah the market fluctuates, we will see dips and highs. these retards post a pic saying 'RIP' everytime XRB dips like 2%. but he doesnt post anything when it gains 10%. like how retarded are you. xrb isn't going anywhere but up at this point. its already been mentioned on CNBC and with china banning bitcoin mining, its only a matter of time until Asian countries learn about what XRB has to offer

that's what i'm betting on, too.
Looking at the node lists, there's like 1 in whole Asia. They just need some global marketing that's all.

Said it before and will say it again, does not matter if development stops right now. This will replace litecoin for exchange arbitrage . Shitty part is it will be a long painful hold so go play with some more bouncy shit for now .

yeah, these kids dont understand. this team is full of fucking programming nerds and i love that. its all work, no marketing team. they let the product speak for itself, which is actually a great working product. i imagine the person who created the selfie stick did 0 marketing and let ppl try it out and saw that it worked fantastic. this is the definition of XRB. 100% product 0% marketing and it will spread like wildfire

>Can send it really fast to my own wallet cause it isn't nor never will be implemented as a payment

Wow. A bot or a copy pasta.

What's the point of this coin even?
There's so many currency coins that seem to have it together a lot better than this, like XML or LTC
There's constant node issues, exchange issues, and its """infinitely scaling""" depends entirely on people hosting nodes with no form of compensation whatsoever. XLM payment costs are like a third of a cent

This coin seems like a downright nightmare of issues
bitgrail down -> kucoin issues -> bitgrail node sync issues -> kucoin down -> Binance took weeks to implement it

why would anyone invest in this when they can be in XLM or LTC

LTC transactions take half an hour to be verified you fucks, how do you really think that it will ever be accepted?!

how about XLM then

yes

XLM is good.

But xrb has a real community, people who trip on the tech and actually want to use it. Word of mouth, small businesses accepting it.

Nobody really likes stellar.

What do I get for hosting an xlm node?