OH NO NO NO

SECOND SINO-INDIA WAR WHEN?

They’ve had shitty issues like this for months; funds get lost in order. Easy fix, just make another small transaction in the same pair.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

IT'S BROKE

BLACKS
JEWS
FURRIES
None can trade on Binance

>even dogs are trading crypto
And you people still think crypto isn't mainstream?

Well, I mean, that one probably only buys Dogecoin though.

>ethereoum

Why not can sell ethereoum?

Be nice to him it's a dog the paws are too big for the keyboard.

Have you deposit issues sir pls sir?

literally cannot revert my trade.
just lost 7 BTC

gox'd 2.0?

MMMM NO NO NO

just log back in retards. same shit happened to me trading an eth pair and it showed up after i logged back in

pajeet btfo

This happened to me but it just took awhile for the funds to be available. They were eventually processed

>ethereoum

ALL MY FUCKING LINK IS GONE

Half of the people complaining are likely scammers profiting from the mayhem to try to get free shit.

all works fine for me

Notice how it's all poorfags and third worlders complaining on Twitter because they want free gibs me dat

Guys Binance doesnt even have Digibyte listed how could you think its not a meme exchange?

My LINKS are gone !!!!!

>trx
like pottery

Shoo.

>rushing to be the first back to an exchange suffering technical difficulties
Scammers or legitimate retards it's good to see normies willing to test the water for us.

missed out on my order placed before the crash. Cancelled it.

Placed a new order. Order doesn’t show up in the books but funds are locked into the trade.

Fucking bullshit. Die chinks

>the only people experiencing problems are those that haven't even mastered basic english.

what a coincidence.

This is not halal

important:
Binance faked balances on the exchange so they can get time to get the fuck out of dodge. They are literally running away because they were actually hacked, so they released a proxy exchange.