The pyramid stands strong

We're still here, user. Marketing is picking up. Transaction volume and frequency is picking up.

Get in, promote this, and make ETH regardless of market conditions from weak hands, from both FUD and FOMO.

The game has only just begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html
etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200
shadowpyramid.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love it, snek has been very nice to me. dividens all over

I expect a multiplication from the Chinese people (hope so as I'm still down)

>>another pyramid scheme that literally calls itself a pyramid

i mean yeah... because it is? any questions?

Name a more iconic sucessfull pyramid (days active and ETH balance). I'll wait

>Marketing is picking up.
Oh, so you guys spent some money on a marketing campaign?

Veeky Forums as a makerting campaing? Worst ad agency ever..

this shit is genius it cant faik if you just wait it out

AFAIK devs dumped a couple of hundred dollars for Chinese social media tentacles such as Weibo and WeChat.

Uh, yeah - and you can be at the top if you are patient and hold. What people don't get is that being at the bottom is temporary. You move up the pyramid with volume as older members cash out and newer people buy in.

The only issue we have is gathering enough momentum to become self-sustaining.

That is correct.

Found their screengrab

When people get into the project who actually know how to market products, this thing will take off faster than the Davor devs. We're already up about 30-40 ETH from yesterday.

advertising a pyramid... thinking emoji... dunno if that's a legal or not

It's running on the Ethereum blockchain as an unthinking, unfeeling smart contract. The project warns you every step of the way. There's no sleazy marketing, just rewards for strong hands and punishments for weak ones.

It's a diamond-handed cryptobank.

From what I can tell there's not much warning, is pyramid the same as a ponzi?

Read the whitepaper. Tell me if you think there's any missed subtlety after that:

ethpyramid.com/whitepaper.html

Personal favourite line:

No sane individual would see this for anything but what it is - a completely guarantee-free, risk-heavy, fools bargain for the desperate and the idiotic. Featuring everything from competitive interest rates to a dynamic "Get rich quick, lose it all even quicker" philosophy, there is literally no reason to not delude yourself into thinking playing this game would be a good idea. Turns out we aren't afraid of our own shadow, and we let our platform speak for itself. EthPyramid is the game that just keeps giving. And taking away. And giving again...

What is the downside to the dividends? Is it just free money? What if I buy get dividends and then just leave?

A pyramid is not the same as a ponzi.

Ponzi > loads of money going to one person directly

Pyramid > money travelling up the layers of the pyramid

Please correct me if I'm wrong here anons.

This is an insane bargain, and it really fucking sucks that powhcoin took loads of peoples' money away. But ethpyramid is still standing strong and is increasing its reach every day.

There's a seriously dedicated team behind this project and they have put in incredible work to make this happen. We're beginning to gain traction, and that traction will snowball.

The kicker is that once you buy in, you can only sell your tokens back at 80% of the buy-in price. That price rises as people buy in after you, and lowers if they sell. For every buy or sell after you're involved, you get a part of that in dividends.

The dividends can't change value, so that's locked in. The game is to join low enough to ride the wave of future buy-ins (and crashes, and moon missions, and crashes) until you've made a profit. You can literally just do that by forgetting you put any Ether into it.

Which is what Veeky Forums is really fucking good at - getting people to buy shitty pajeet scamcoins.

What they don't realise is that the answer is right in front of them - getting normies to buy into this new-fangled cryptobank which provides them with interest.

The smart contract is permanent and there have been hacking attempts, all of which have failed. This project is here to stay. Even if everybody left, the contract would still be there.

That's how a traditional pyramid works, yes, but EthPy also distributes dividends *downwards* if people at or near the top leave. Their tokens are burnt, 10% of their takings are split up, and everyone else inches that little bit further up the pyramid.

When Divine bailed out with his 100 Ether, he rained 10 Ether on everyone that was left.

Read the text on the site you raging mongoloid

How many dividends do you get?

also, share it with your asian friends, theres translations all over. i know those pajeets over there got them dough

Depends on what proportion you have of the total tokens in supply. When people buy new tokens they're created, when they sell them they're destroyed. Right now there are... a bit over 4,000 tokens in existence. If you bought 100, then you would get 100/4100th's of all dividends spread out. The *amount* of the dividend entirely depends on how much people are buying or selling.

I've been averaging about a 1% (compounding) return a day by reinvesting my dividends.

Well how much dividends do you have?

I have fifty tokens, and I occasionally withdraw or reinvest. If there's a lot of market movement I can see $100, if there's minimal movement it can be $5-$10. Sideways movement without much shift either way is fun because you get the dividends without radically altering the sell price, but the dream is to wait for China to get in, have this thing spike to the fucking moon, and then either cash out or ride the dividends train on the way back down.

No idea how long I'm gonna be on Mr EthPyramid's Wild Ride.

You get ETH for market movement. That's why the project is now expanding its reach to Asian markets and beyond. Trying to get Veeky Forums on the ground floor here, but a lot are cautious after powhcoin and other scammy/shittily coded projects

Wow that's fucking awful. I was getting $100+ per day on POWH for only 6 tokens.

What a fucking scam kek

PoWH had 17,000 transactions before it was killed. EthPy has just over 6,000. PoWH sucked *all* of the air out of the room.

I was in PoWH too, man, I made my profits. But to say they were from anything OTHER than sheer volume is bullshit.

stocks-game.funsite.cz/stocks.html#
Here's an overview website for all the EthPyr clones, with fancy names lel.
OIL = Ethpyramid

also: powhchart.com/

my tip: put your biggest stack in EthPyr and either put micro-amounts in others or use dividends...

but the OG ETHPYR is still the most lucrative...

I'd also like to point out that if Shadow DIDN'T shit the bed and implemented the 10% sell mechanism as well as the 10% on buy and got the same amount of volume as PoWH did, you would be fucking shitting yourself.

Since it's the same underlying model, it seems weird for you to go "fucking scam kek" when you know full well what the changed variable is. :thinking_emoji:

These pyramid schemes are just a badly run lottery that many participants refuse to believe is over after they'be lost.

how you come to that conclusion? should i pull out my investment? :S i have 50% portfolio in it!!!

I agree on the lottery bit, but badly-run? I'm obviously getting close to outing myself as a fanboy but they're pumping out translations, marketing and are pretty much always around to chat to on Discord.

I remember trying to speak to PonziBot after PoWH and being told to fuck off. Fair enough!

Balls deep here. Bring on the Chinks, Gooks, Pajeets

Exactly. Veeky Forums are blind to what's happening here. The project is now moving beyond Veeky Forums and striking into new markets. Korea. China. Professional translations. Marketing. The time is now if you want in.

The project's members have also been contacting various media outlets about the story. This may bear fruit in the future.

But as long as the contract exists, the games will continue. Ethpyramid is legit.

That's the thing.. this one is legit!
If in doubt you can always go back to PoWH.. ahh true.. you can't

the good thing is thatyou make ethereum while sleeping. Its comfy bro

yeah. I was burned by powhcoin but the devs of ethpyramid are as legit as they come. i can actually sleep now

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO THIS IS GETTING MARKETED TO RIGHT NOW

Billions of people in a crypto-crazy market.

Hmm. I wonder if this will have an effect on volume.

is this real?

Dunno why they'd go through the effort of faking THAT when they paid a professional translator to put it INTO Chinese in the first place...

honest question: are there actual people that put money in this? are you completely braindead or are you just bored and like to throw away your money?

Yes plain and simple. Leave your eth in a wallet doing nothing, or have it in ethpyramid making you dividends. Your choice

$147,000 worth at last check...

Honest question? Are you dumb enough not to be able to spot a genuine investment opertunity.? Compared to the shit show that was powh?

Do you really not get it? You will kick yourself for missing this in a couple of months.

>couple of months
you'll be lucky if this lasts more than a week

If you're first in anything in crypto you make money eventually. Is that a self-portrait of you?

yea im usually bored when i participate in shit like this, usually i just put in chump change like 0.02 ether

It already has lasted more than a week. The project is real. The dividends are real. Do nothing if you want, but you'll miss the boat.

Someone screencap this brainlet so we can laugh at him later

mfw already lasted a week

am i lucky now mom

so what happened to the dozens of ponzis you retards were posting last week? let me guess, they all had a small bug that made them worthless, but THIS time its totally legit right?

mh yes, actually, thats exactly how it is. if you'd follow the discord or looked at the contract, you could confirm this for yourself. faggot.

Totally right. Finally some thinking. Good boyo!

I was skeptical too. Then I read the contract and talked to the devs. This is genuine. You're right to be suspicious, though - and don't put any more in than you're not willing to lose.

This time we have an audited, secure contract, yes. Didn't invest in the other pyramids, put almost 13 ETH in this one. Time will proof me right

That has to be you in your picture.

>small bug

Just shows how much you stay informed. Ethercraft is still going strong for example. But when you're like the brainlet in your pic I can't expect a lot from you.

I honestly hope you guys aren't lying and really have money in this. I love pink wojak threads by retards losing their money in obvious scams. See you in few days m8s

Not lying. I have .5 ETH in this. Getting dividends right now. You can read the smart contract source right here:

etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200

I find it funny that people will trust pajeet shitcoin genuine exit scams faster than something that cannot be changed and is on the Ethereum blockchain forever.

Please, continue to stay poor. It just means more money for me.

I see you posted another picture of yourself. If it's a blatant pyramid and you get in right away, you make money. If it's too late, then you don't join. It's that simple.

Aight man, see you then!

> millions into DavorCoin
> boom

> millions into BitConrekt
> boom

> millions into PoWH
> boom

> tiny amount into EthPyramid
> still standing
> wtfisgoingon.png

How would you lose money on this

weak hands, selling too early

Weak hands or selling. As long as volume either increases or stays steady re buys or sells, you make ETH simply by holding.

>as long as more retards buy into the scam you can't lose money

it's gonna be yuuuuge

much bigger than bitconnect, believe me

not a single normie will ever fall for this. not even the braindead niggers of bcc would fall for this. only pajeets and Veeky Forumstards are dumb enough for this

already pulled my initial out lmao. profits here on out.

Couldn't give a shit if they exit scammed.

you can't even exit scam from this contract

good to know that you already made 20 dollars profit. you must be so proud and feel so smart

Are you really this fucking stupid or just trolling?

im kidding bro! you gonna make millions! just put all your money in ! do it now though you get the most profit if u do it now!

I legitimately believe i'm going to make millions. Just wait until the chinks and normies find out, daily volume on the contact will be in the millions

you must put ALL your money in to make millions though. if you put just few dollars in you won't make much, stake it till you break it bro

Shadow pyramid, the people's pyramid
shadowpyramid.com/

come on bro, give up already.

the devs already sold their stake. no big holders anymore.

FUD more pajeet. Shadowpyramid is the REAL pyramid. ethpyramid is a scam, the devs already exited and you are left with their bags. If you want to make REAL money then SHADOWPYRAMID is your only option right now

Is anyone here in NYC?

I'd love to see someone there contact Carlos Matos and have him promote this. If he's greedy enough he'll do it

> three of the four devs of EthPy are still holding

GTFO

You're incorrect. The devs are still in the contract and actively improving the project.

No, those translations are happening by magic, man. The devs are long gone.

You almost got me, user. Almost.

What we have here folks is a sucker. You will notice that the sucker does not perceive his own suckerdom, he is sure that he is actually a sly conman and that there will be bigger suckers out there (normies, chinks, pajeets), who will buy into this project, netting him a nice return. In truth the original investors of this project left happily with most of the money and he is left holding their bags.

Are you ready for the transfer of wealth from the hundreds of millions of China's greedy gambling addicts towards the NEET weeaboos of Veeky Forums? Can't you feel it coming yet?

Devs are promising a 'who's left standing, who bailed' query feature over the weekend. Should be interesting to see what's what then.

mfw the devs of a joke pyramid scheme are more reliable than the devs of loads of joke coins and many exchanges

Nobody puts their morgage on this no. But if you have few eth to spare and dont mind loosing it, its exciting. I only bought for 1.3.

When rebuying with dividents, you still have to pay gas price right?

Which makes buying with dividens not profitable is very small abounts.

gas is like 8 cents at most so you could just wait for the dividend to accumulate to 10 USD at least

Exactly. Shit's cash.