en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_angle
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

traveling, ill be there soon

>20k to 6k
>not a dip

pick one

I'm talking about recent developments, I expected one more 5k area test.
I might be too greedy.

HAHAHAHA JUST
You sold at 6k hoping for it to go lower
But it already went down from 20-6 you basically sold the DIP AHAHAHAHAHAH
KEK YOURE FINISHED user
NEXT WEEK 14K

>imblying

It will test, dont be unpatient. Other drops wakted longer then this. Got to bait retards think 8k is good entry and to go long, after that dumping will comence.

jesus what a fucking kid
anyway bitcoin isnt reaching 14k sorry. unless you made a typo cause 4k is very reasonable

thanks user

everybody expected 5k
it won't happen when people expect it

>the absolute state of the average coiner

stay poor

i'm seeing a nice inverse head and shoulder.

durrr im an expert shitcoin trader

Why do you tards want it to drop more? Was 6k from 19k not enough of a dip? Why are people still tethered up hoping for a further dip after its already dipped massively?

it wasnt a dip it was a fucking crash, why are people calling it a dip?

Nobody expected 5k until it got to 6k.
Yes, you were greedy.
This.

What is it about slightly tilting a well-known picture that makes it so engaging?

People are just salty they missed the dip. Weak hands are gone, everyone has a long position now.

Because bulls cant find the top and bears cant find the bottom

Isn’t it obvious? There are 3 kinda of people who make these shit BTC crash threads: people who sold at the bottom and are regretting it, people are shorted BTC again and want it to fall in price so they don’t get liquidated, and nocoiners/BCH holders who just shit post about BTC because they hate us/BTC /crypto.

ripple is mooning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_angle

>In cinematography, the Dutch angle is one of many cinematic techniques often used to portray psychological uneasiness or tension in the subject being filmed.

So basically, it's an OCD trigger?

No wonder it works so well on Veeky Forums.

H&S near completion. Shorted. Pic related. in b4 poorfag.

The trend the last weeks have been this:
mid week (tues/wed) low
weekend high

so just wait until sun/mon, the price will go down at that time.

Yeah baby!!! Could be .90 by EOY!!

Wow, this totally proves the price will go down!

Since you know the future you should be a millionaire and fucking your crypto waifu instead of hanging out on this shitty board

We always reach the prices people expect, it's just the timing which is impossible to predict

You might as well ask why people are bothered when their picture frames aren't straight.

That isnt a H&S pattern, a inverted H&S occurs in the last moments of a downtrend. not in a slow uptrend. All i see is higher highs and higher lows.

14k mid / late feb.

*zooming out blocks your path*

literally no reason to test anything below 7.5k, you deluded bototm sellers

I'm a no BTC'er (have other shitcoins) but I'm trying to decide if this is a good time to go long on BTC. I feel like it'll go up eventually, just whether it'll go down in the short term

>anger
>governement
>crypto

I'm willing to risk it all and say we have reached the bottom. TO THE MOON AND BEYOND

thinking it will go down forever is equally retarded as moon boys who don't take profits at 20x or buy into 3.5$ XRP. Demand grows, so there is no reason for it to lose another 70% after it lost 70%.

>Demand grows
lol, who do you think is buying btc right now? wall street? whales? smart money?

maybe the 10x multiplied userbase all around the world compared to 6 months ago you dimwit? this alone is such a big factor that you won't see "3-5k" again. but keep deluding yourself mongrels and fomo in at 12k.

Don't worry op us bears have a plan for impatient buyers. They will be dealt with. Remember just a couple days ago, the major crashes night after night. Yea, it's not like those bears went into hiding. They are waiting for the perfect time to strike. When the coin has been pumped by fomo fags we will collect profits.

Btc will come back down and test it's support level again within this week. Whether it breaks it and goes lower...no one can answer that for now.

Moonfags you have been warned.

who's to say my folio is not worth >500k already?

Common sense at last

yeah, because you, a random bottomsellerfag say so, without giving any rational argument.

>10x multiplied userbase
you mean all those boomers who saw
"bitcoin -66% in 1 month" news and can't wait to buy some monopoly money at 8k?

sure buddy

boy, you morons are braindead. just the average biz low seller.

those boomers are akshually smarter than you kys

Use the testnet and play. It's interesting to at least have to think about how much is BTC actually worth today. Longs have been nice so far, but I think we need to see some falling before we go to 9K, definitely before 10K.

and everybody constantly learns how things are working. even the dumbest retard of all time (except the average biz moron obviously) knows that now, especially when it hit 6k and hovered around 7k, is a better time to buy than FOMOing into BTC again at 12-15k. also scooping up all the alts that dropped by 4/5, while the risk for them to drop significantly AGAIN is quite low.

ITT faggots who sold the bottom because they thought it was going to 5k
stay salty losers
by monday we'll be back at 9500 and testing 10
alts go up when King Coin lets them and down when he does

Sureee friend. The crash is definitely over , time to go back on an extremely fake parabolic moon run again right ? Btc is absolutely the perfect example of a bubble popping. The chart is near identical to others. You realize how far they trace back after a pop? Unless you want another huge pump followed by a complete wreck btc needs to come back down first idiot. I'll be laughing extra hard when you retards start with the wojaks this week

Yea and there is absolutely a reason to push through 10k-13k-16k and up. Whole world got introduced to crypto, to XRP, ETH and even fucking tron. Millions wont flock to BTC like in december anymore, its over for grandpa.

you sound bitter pajeet.
when my coins go up over the weekend i am going to take time to be grateful i'm not you
pay your pajeet taxes and move to a real country cunt

All its going to take is one, no bullshit good game that has crypto integration. One with hundreds of thousands of active players at all hours. And crypto would completely explode.

GET FUCKED BEARS

6K NEVER AGAIN

Bitcoin has to crash to zero because it's outdated tech it would be like owning stock in a VCR company when DVD came out, when it will crash is hard to say because of all the money dumped into it and all the games being played with it

I shorted at 8330. I also see it coming.

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warner, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

And 1 day before all of this, some Veeky Forumsfag claiming to work for Deutsche Bank was saying that they were starting to buy BTC/ETH using non-client funds.

So to answer your question; because the Jews are in.