Is this fucker ever gonna hit 1300 bucks again?

is this fucker ever gonna hit 1300 bucks again?

i dont think so, and i have eth

Yes maybe even higher. Not to the moon but higher. Eth is here to stay for atleast 2 year more.

Eth 5k by EOY

Screencap this

No. Better sell now before it hits $0.01

Pretty much this

I hope so, the rollover on my 1100$ longs is getting annoying.

just sell, we don't need idiots like you holding precious eths and gaining from it. Buy VEN. It's more for people like you.

B-but I only have two. How am I going to explain this to my grandchildren?

I'd be surprised if it doesn't

but you're gunna have to wait until the golden bull run

Ethereum will have a market cap in the trillions.

if/when BTC reaches 13000
this isn't fucking rocket science
ETH is shackled to BTC
pretty much the whole board is

obviously it is

Yes, it will go well beyond this. We still have a lot of things to look forward to:

>Next bull run
>Plasma
>Sharding
>More DAPPs
>Potential flippening

Ethereum went from like 8 dollars to 1300 in a year, if you think reaching 1300 again is unrealistic you are a brainlet. It could easily reach $10,000 in just a couple years, even just another year if we get extremely lucky. It may end up being the next "google" or "apple", Vitalik is young, driven, and gaining a lot of notoriety in the tech world and if all goes to plan it will revolutionize a lot of industries.

I found 5 LTC in an old wallet I forgot about. Should I trade it all for ETH?

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

If you found the equivalent in USD, what would you buy?

shut the fuck up faggot

Once PoS comes out and ETH spawns more ETH, the buyup will be massive

Once ETH gets up and running and becomes fully functional, a market cap north of $1 trillion isn't that unrealistic, especially considering that the total crypto market is probably going to be between 5-10 trillion in just a couple years.

If I had $10k today I’d place then in eth

Fucking yes, are you a moron?

This will be hated opinion, ltc is one coins that will probably outperform eth in 2018.

ltc is such a meme coin. what exactly is it good for? whats its use?

To buy alts with.. normies just need to realise it.

Also litepay.. but doubt it'll outperform ETH

utter rubbish!!!!!!!

no its going down to 2 dollarinos

What do you mean by 2 years atleast? In 2-3 years it actually be at ath, if they'll go as planned.

1300 will be not sooner as may/end april imo.