OWNED

Guys, after tens of hours of analysing nodes, scanning all the smart contracts and losing shit tons of money in testing the transactions, i think i did it... i mad a loss-proof wallet...

the principle here is changing the "balance" variable through multiple requests, overloading the channel and making it lossless!

when i tried sending from the said wallet, i was able to create a transfer that was initiated from my wallet, but the money didn't go out FROM my wallet, it went out from someone else's...
some guy will wake up to a 0.083 eth transfer that he didn't make. and he won't be the last

i just fucking hacked blockchain you worthless cockroaches and im not sharing my exploit for free

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x275b69aa7c8c1d648a0557656bce1c286e69a29d&p=5
etherscan.io/tx/0xb9f79203825756587645a2f0d422ef093b581aa8a92d14e737facac782afbbd1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

splendid, 100 thousand was purchased

Shitty larp you can run a test net without spending real money

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

well fuck you then!! i'm here to look for serious buyer not brainlets like you

If i get pissed i will let the media know about the exploit and you will all lose your money

Ok I bought it. Thanks. 5 Ether is.coming to your address any second

I DIDNT POST ANY ADDRESS

Do you guys think this is a fucking joke? you're pissing off the wrong guy

Ok op how many bazinga notes do you want for free gibs?

go back to r*ddit you fucking f****t

Get outha here pajeet

do it

is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

you will all regret this

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

theyre trolls man
this is newest copypasta

what do you intend to do with said hack

I believe you user pls don't take my internet money. Although it will become worthless anyway now that you've hacked the blockchain.

No op I want in please let me buy

How did you do it ?
How can you exspect that someone believes you if you don't provide any proof ?

I was gonna sell it here but no one is taking me seriously...
when i found a buyer, i will use the gains to put SELL WALLS on EVERY coin i see shilled here, sell walls so high people will shit their fucking pants.

LARP

i was offered 133ETH by someone from the dark web, how much will you pay for it?

How do you expect to "sell it here" exactly? have somebody send you coins without a shred of evidence that you're not full of shit?

sage

420 eth

The real FBI user here

Op is a LARPing faggot liar. Kill yourself

sage

Okay, you have to validate that offer here 0x14A6B6e6B75EB1b10aBda1b9161293B92Dfca707

then post a burner email so i can contact you

And why would you even sell it you fucking retard?
Kys saged reported everything

its mostly idiots here dont take it personally

Op the fuck would you sell it for considering you could just take peoples Eth stop larping and get a job

It's like mining, it takes TONS of energy to generate a transaction, and im looking for a quick gain...

last month i figured out how to get unlimited GAS on any eth transaction and sold the exploit for 22ETH (still use it though)

Okay sending the eth now tell me when it come through bro, the just post me email?

>the principle here is changing the "balance" variable through multiple requests, overloading the channel and making it lossless!

I usually do the same thing, overload the trinitrinium reactor by offloading overon particles from the deflector.

>you absolute shit

Dont u need a quantum computer for that?

Those are abviously made up words! you're not even a tech expert

if this mocking doesn't stop i will put up a 500BTC sell wall on your beloved LINKY and then we'll see who mocks whom

>the principle here is changing the "balance" variable through multiple requests, overloading the channel and making it lossless!

Those are abviously made up words! you're not even a tech expert

We need proof. Stick a sharpie up your ass with timestamps.

you couldnt stop link if you tried

NO ONE BUY THIS RETARDS FAKE EXPLOIT

I'm all in on Link and I would love to see a 500BTC sell wall go up. God I could accumulate so much and for so cheap if that happened.

Do it, put up a sell wall faggot.

>Huh durr I've hacked the blowkchai n send me vaporwave coin please

Toots or gtfo

enjoy a glimpse off my hacker wallet (i created a new wallet for this sell)

>I hope they won't find out that I have inspected the element

Fuuuuck you're a full blown aspie.

There's something about the way you decided to put that sentence, I can practically smell the autism. Not even one of the good ones with useful niche expertise either, just a fingerless leather glove + fedora wearing LARPing hoverhander. I feel it in my bones. Go die elsewhere, nobody wants you here or IRL.

Sage

TOPKEK.
etherscan.io/txs?a=0x275b69aa7c8c1d648a0557656bce1c286e69a29d&p=5

Or if it already scrolled past, one of the lsited tx-es:
etherscan.io/tx/0xb9f79203825756587645a2f0d422ef093b581aa8a92d14e737facac782afbbd1
GOOFD

0 eth
0 eth
0 eth

OP is Pajeet faggot confrimed

It was a matter of time, thanks.

>if this mocking doesn't stop i will put up a 500BTC sell wall on your beloved LINKY and then we'll see who mocks whom

hahahahahahahahahahaha

>They figured it out
>Use the blockchain0day-counterhack device

Get ready to shit in a toilet OP because where you are going they don't have streets