Burgers are slowly waking up

burgers are slowly waking up

Daily dump incoming

shoo shoo amerimutt

I've been up for almost an hour already thank you very much. Already had a couple mcgriddles

It will dump to 7780, then see if support gets broken or we reverse again

how do you even get that fat, holy shit that is so disgusting

who even feeds him??

comunist sjw leftist soycuck libtard detected

Please delete this picture of me.this was not taken from my good side

omfg
fuck you, just spit out my morning coffee all over

The CPAP was invented so that Burger World employees don't suffocate on our throat fat while we sleep.

Audible Kek

The land of the free

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Is he fucking smoking a cigarette!?!?!?

Home of the fat

barnacles

sure, why the fuck not.

How can this happen?

...and we on the east coast are just realizing that Binance is working again. PANIC SELL, lock in those 100 sat gains

Why is it taking so long for the dump to start today. Already waiting for 1.5 hours zzzz

dude that guy's so fat his asscheeks each have two asscheeks on them
i'm impressed

Fucking hell, the only money government should spend on those fat, useless motherfuckers is the contractor offering cheapest bullets.

Oh no it’s that Time again.

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

Fuck off, that's disgusting

Unfortunately OP, this guy is English. As much as it pains me to say. We'll take this one for the team, the rest of the elephant people are yours Amerifat

So why is it going up?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnniiiiiifffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiifffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes....quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now..../

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm.....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite......

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes…..just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…..

POP OFF JAMES

not Veeky Forums
Salvia officinalis