What are some under-the-radar cryptocurrencies that are undervalued right now?

What are some under-the-radar cryptocurrencies that are undervalued right now?

Looking to buy some with my 50 eth

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pyoapple/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CANYA

Be brave and DYOR

Devery

Literally at ground floor. Easiest 20x in history.

smellcoin.com

Once it hits forkdelta, it's game on.

BTG

Put it all in COSS and let them give you a smattering of shitcoins every week.

oops I meant smellycoin

whats up man hows itgoingBBT,MOINjust wondering how everyone is today

PGC
ELLA
LBRY

Factom is looking pretty juicy at these prices

yeah Devery (EVE) is literally guaranteed at these prices. Look into Nimfa (NIMFA) too, only $1mil marketcap and has the potential to x100 from here

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

rlx, but it's a long term hold

HST and TAU

TRX nigger

ADB nigger

BAR

god fuck off with that pump and dump shitcoin, never invest in this

BRR BRR BRRRAAAAAPHHHFFFF

ary
devery are just two boys with 20 mio, will be along way

digibyte

xtrabytes, literally top 10 material when the mainnet is launched

bbbbBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHHHSHHHSPHSPHSHHHHHHHHHHHH

INT, 0.3 something right now

BRRAAAAAAAPPP

RLX, at least until the NYSE listing

Turtlecoin is 3 satoshis sirs, good buy 100x soon

RLC

Exchange them for ETC. Thank me later

Coinmetro

XSN

ADST easily

Jesus fuck I would sniff her ass until my nose bleeds, then use a spoon to scoop shit out of her rectum so I can lick it like a fucking sundae

Also, buy LINK.

HORSE
It's a crypto betting platform. Owners of HORSE get dividends even if they don't gamble.

Universa is the new Russian eth. May sminem smile always.

jpmc coins

STAR

unironically ETH

LUXCoin

Sauce please

GVT. Small cap, playing in 100 trillion market... DYOR

wasnt devery a full scam? they got hacked and lost everything

Elastos

ETBS (EthBits).

litebar / voise / arg

>absolutely no ass
lmao

MAX PAR

If nimfa pulls off margin trading icos i can see it taking off in a uptrend market. However, the devs are awful at communicating and people have their nimfa trapped in the platform atm waiting for a loan. Dyor and invest carefully anons.

Interledger is a game changer. It's the future of payments. XRP will be the most used coin with Interledger because it's the fastest and cheapest .

First implementation is coming out soon. You can wait, but you will have to buy at a higher price. Few people know what the hell is interledger. This will change soon.

interledger.org

instagram.com/pyoapple/?hl=en

BAT confirmed

I'm mainly bullish on ETH but I moved a large portion of my stack over to XRP for the short term. It's really cheap right now considering not too long ago it had a higher market cap than ETH.

KAKA

Relex is easy win

>Korean
dropped

ARY

B R A P

This. Tests and new gui are all success

Checkout HEXX, will moon soon

RMT- sureremit-
>just released from ICO, currently only on SDEX but will be on bigger exchanges soon. Jumped 3x last night. Currently $.05, this thing will hit $1 easy. Look into it, currently in use for Africa, it’s gonna make Western Union shit the bed. Built on Stellar, I bought up 20k more at current price trading for some of my XLM. Still hodling xlm but hope to increase my stack on this. Early as fuck.

Honest answer; GET.

Shockingly low market cap. Has a price floor around 40% of current trades as defined in the whitepaper.

On my mobile so do your own research on it but has real customers, real buy pressure, they’re hiring and market cap is next to nothing.

Plus Martin Garrix’s manager owns like .1% or some shit so he’s guaranteed to get a load of Dutch festivals onboard.

Payfair naturally

Do this OP, seriously its fucking beyond me how it isnt there already, it kills so many other currencies out there including

PRL (Data storage)
Ripple & Rai (Fast as fuck transactions)
Eth (dApps, except this time they can be coded in ANY LANGUAGE)

Oh and it supports ICOs.

pajeets hate this coin so much and i fucking love it because of that