Stop the fud

he makes 5.5k a minute thats 7.9 million $ a day
he's on forbes
the whole world knows him even if they don't know crypto
He communicated the entire time what happened and proved the funds where good
He handled mcaffe's bullshit like a pro without resorting to rogerver-tier fuckery

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132692/were-watching-you-regulator-warns-hong-kongs-cryptocurrency
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wc9w0/binance_to_grant_70_reduction_in_fees_until_22418/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously they really don't have to bother doing an exit scam. They get way more money, consistently and legally, in the long run.

FUD threads are funny though.

HE HEY HEEEYYYYYY

He has not brought great shame to famiry.

but
>MUH HACK
>MUH us.DOMAIN
>MUH PHISHING
the way binance handled this down time was exemplary…
i hope they prepare for the next inevitable DDOS...
this whole thing, mark my words, was coordinated by (((them))) or chinks who don't like binance

notice how the FUDder immediately started to attack the us.-domain thing, because it essentially broke their whole DDOS 15yo script kiddie game?

i hope all you idiots ignored the (((FUDers)))

what did mccoffee do

I think, they should improve Binance. It has a lot of unecessary glitches.

>
the CHAD CHINK, the only one that can compete with winkelovess

Literally posted a fake Veeky Forums image as proof Binance was hacked.

pulled a trump twitter rant

There was even an article on Hong Kong’s newspaper, the exchanges got a government warning after investors complained, so binance can’t pull an exit scam, they’d be fucked

Link for article for any retard still think binance can pull exit

m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132692/were-watching-you-regulator-warns-hong-kongs-cryptocurrency

Keep in mind, the government here rules with an Iron fist
Just bought 100k scamven

What if they just made a huge mistake in losing everyones funds? Doesnt have to be an exit scam, just negligence

But he could do with a prettier face. Just saying. Binance telegram was and is still a shitshow and fud here was...well it didn't hit the target. Made me feel good and that maybe ill make it after all in this kingdom of blind...

means shit if he got hacked

or just hacked :)

Very good arguments OP!

We will never get rid of these dumbed down hypocrite murican "scam shouting" fags.

I want to shit on johns chest do you think he will send me some eth?

>Binance.com still down
>(((us.binance.com))) up.
Has anyone actually managed to successfully withdraw their funds from us.binance?

I don't want to log in from there, not that i'm in any rush to move positions since the market is in a stalemate

yes whithdraw working like a charm compared to bitfinex or bittrex which takes much longer.

don't worry, it'll probably be back sometime..
but for now, have fun with it.

I finally grew a pair and withdrew all my tokens to a MEW wallet. I feel beyond relieved not having to rely on someone else to hold my funds.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wc9w0/binance_to_grant_70_reduction_in_fees_until_22418/

This is what you call great customer service, thank you Binance! Great to see professional companies running the show! :)

seems like trading has resumed on the us site, volume is up x10 from a few hours ago.
still skeptical of .us site
could be nothing though

also he's got a big head
if jack ma taught us anything, chinese men with big heads = money

you ever heard of bernie madoff?