thanks just sold 100k

?
this picture doesn't show anything

This is assuming that it's not going up

Can I see your shorts 100x leverage?

Nop, I'm going to zoom to 1 month.

bubbles in bubbles in bubbles in bubbles
kek

I've already researched the matter and we're clearly only going up from here, pic related

So according to your bubble chart, in this scenario of daily candles (pic related)a, it should have dropped to $100 in the following 2 days.

psst user, 50/200 death cross on the 12hr chart...it'll cross on the 1 day soon. D/W, we're only getting warmed up.

forgot the picture

We know

the bottom is around 2-3k.

But in the picture I later added, it should have dropped to around $100 for the despair valley after a day or two. It didn't. Why is your analysis wrong there?

What is this tool?

are you trying to infer something from 1 month candles? lol what the fuck dude i hope this is a troll post.

no you gotta zoom out further for the real picture man

shoo shoo, this isnt the place for you.

What are you using user?

Trading View, it's cheap. idk if it's accurate.

hey lets look at ETH...where do you think the bottom for ETH is?

Yep, trading view, week is neutral, day says sell.

Who cares we are Digibyte investors...

Yoda tweeted about DGB again :)

My TA has been saying the same thing. Month strong, week is unknown. Today will be no bueno

Nobody here is blind, OP. We're not retarded.
The price has been up (bull trap? maybe, who knows) since the SCC hearing. There have been multiple crashes in the past and the price recovers. The only FUD that could cause a total collapse of the crypto market is if Bitfinex turns out to be fraudulent, but until then we aren't going anywhere.

Thought tradingview stopped showing that shit a week ago?

I know that he told to sell when btc was at 19k...

exactly 1/10 of btc's

Amazon confirmed bubble

Looks like 200-430 base for ETH

Are you seriously comparing Amazon with bitcoin?

> Exponential growth
> Definitely not a bubble

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>one is a company that actually produces services and products with billions in profits
>other is an imaginary coin that gets its value from normans gambling their lunch money into it

really makes you think, huh

You don't care about shit like that when you do TA. Just interpret the lines correctly, either both or neither are bubbles. I can say this with 50% confidence.

will go up but will come down hard. 99% sure of 3370 target. Just don't know timing of turn

>doesn't offer dividends, has never done a share buyback

do you understand the concept of secondary market. you're betting on capital gains, the fact that someone will buy a share of amazon off you because it's worth something. there may be more interested parties, but it's the exact same concept as bitcoin

>2018
>still believing that technical analysis is real for long term trends

That's a bullish candle

TA is meaningless without fundamentals

only that Amazon's share price is based on its ability to make profits, as long as Amazon is successful people will always want to buy more amazon shares. Amazon alone has larger market cap and trading volume than the entire crypto market lmao

okay i admit the one difference is fundamental value. cash flow, etc or if amzn goes kaboom they can still liquidate their assets and give everyone a piece of that. people were saying amzn's p/e ratio was overvalued at 70 in 2008.... now its p/e ratio is 200.

it's got fundamental value but that is different from market value

>only that Amazon's share price is based on its ability to make profits
not in an asset bubble

it doesn't really matter, at the end of the day Amazon is a company, it has tangible assets, even if their profit rate goes down they still have tangible value whereas bitcoin is pure speculation

this is what most people dont get. Amazon itself produces value, btc and crypto doesnt.

Kek'd

amazon is a fucking xxl dropshipper
nothing else
>muh echo
>muh amazon prime
>muh blue origin
every single of those products has a better competititor already

What?!?!

Some things in life don't downtrend

still no sight of retarded virtual currency girls. hopefully they stay in hiding.

We're going down. Nice head and shoulders for a bear weekend. BTC 1 hour chart

exactly user. Just read that tweet and I still dont understand what TRON actually does.

neither does dollar

this hearing is just informational noise, an excuse for whales to sell higher
market cycles doesn't care about such events, otherwise bitcoin would have never survived chinese ban instead of going ballistic

>the only tangible asset tron has is renting a garage in merica

That's not a head and shoulders... there isn't even volume confirmation lmao.

crypto gets its value from the USD ....where does the USD get its value from? If no USD were invested into crypto NOBODY would care. Think about it, most articles on crypto are about price action not the tech.

>the bigger the bang the bigger the bust
because youre a braindead faggot, that said it will be a long way down with lots of upward movement inbetween

even the shilling is usually following this template:
>Solid team
>Marketcap
>Next x10
>Some industry it wants to disrupt
...ask yourselves a) does this need a blockchain b) why does the company need so many millions?
I'm never convinced because nobody can ever explain what there coin actually does.

>file name
Fake news. That doesn't look like a river in Egypt.

kekked

>Tethered for the fall

More than likely we will see something like this... we are currently on the 3rd wave and we will end up forming an inverse head and shoulders for a target of ~13-14k.

show long with 100x leverage faggit

hahaha... good luck with that faggot. see u at the bottom

the 55 EMA not crossing tho so no reason to sell AT ALL.

That's weekly candles

Have to be careful though. We've hit the ~8500 wall twice now (Wednesday 13:25 UTC and Yesterday 12-14:00 UTC) and the price still hasn't passed yet. I have a feeling we will test 8500-8600 again later today, maybe in 3-4 hours. I believe the standard TA would say that if we clearly break 8600 or 8700 then we might see 9000 before the day is up.