Help...

Help. I'm majoring in Sociology and I'm a girl who is trying to choose a high paying career path that doesn't require you to be super smart. So far, I am looking into
>nursing home administration
>project management
>consulting

Can you recommend other careers or give opinions on what I listed?

>Girl
>Sociology
...you really drew the short straw. gl

bebs AND viguna

Hello sirs I'm hear today to big warning you sirs of imminent economic collapse. Buy gold please sirs thank you

blep and burgumba

You know the rules

Working in nursing homes is soul sucking. Pick something else.

if u cant manage ur fuckin career how can u manage any fuckin project?

Can you post vocaro of a brap please

Learn some useful programming.

Java
Python
C#

Or some business intelligence SW like qlikview

None of it is rocket science, money is good and lots of companies hiring

trade crypto
but don't actually, just run an internet personality that accepts donations and has a special class and mailing group where you recite shit you read on Veeky Forums

Get a rich husband you stupid whore.

Same as last time, tits or get the fuck out.

show tits plis miss and i help but tit first okey

please no, we have enough brainlets doing programming

pick a profession that has a lot of social interaction

nurse practitioner, physical therapist, HR manager, etc.

>Consulting
Consulting in what?

sell lewds to virgins, chicks make like 6 figs i've heard.

Something beauty related (nails, hair, jewlery) or an online clothes retailer.

>Girl
>Sociology

Choose from the following:

A.) Trading crypto
B.) Your own niche fetish clips4sale site
C.) Twitch.tv

erotic crypto technical analysis ASMR audiobooks
trust me on this

You're not necessarily fucked yet but you have to choose wisely or you could very easily end up fucked working low wage jobs with a worthless degree. You need to decide on something RIGHT NOW and start working towards it. Sociology isn't a degree that leads anywhere specifically so unless you create your own path and add those skills you literally won't have skills applicable anywhere that a million other liberal arts grads don't have. "Liberal arts is useless" is to some extent a meme. Important powerful people all majored in them and like seeing young people with english, history, art history degrees, etc (though they had the advantage of connections and networks that meant they couldn't fail no matter what they did).

This is a good idea. I too fell for the sociology meme but was able to spin textbook editing and proofing in to a career as a technical writer writing APIs though I can't code well enough to get a job doing it itself.